18M - LTN / MTN - how far can I ascend?

u look aight

WW is a fucking clown. He's supposedly a 6 but you mog him. You look good

Ugly with some appeal

Mtn with amazing base.

You have absolutely insane potential.

Like unreal, I can just tell how your face can be extremely good looking with hard work and money...

MTNish for now, but seriously your ceiling is high as fuck

If this guy is a 5 I'd be considered a truecel, yea no way this guy is easily chad lite
wHAT THE fuck is wrong with this forum? Are you guys living in India that has never seen white dude before?

How in living cluster fuck he is Chadlite? He is lacking facial width and his chin is tiny. He is not same level as vinnie hacker.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Following two pics are me from some months ago when I was rocking different hair, which I changed as I thought my forehead was too big to display. One thing I find is that my pics are rlly inconsistent, some angles will bring me into HTN category whereas others can put me on borderline Sub5 LTN lmao
I beg u grow ur mid part out. Looks goofy short

18M here, recently rated a 5/10 by WW (technically below average), yet received a 5.5 on reddit r/truerateme, which by their scale equates to the top 30%. I am conflicted and cannot tell whether or not it's over for me. My responses from women have been extremely mixed - in the past I have received HTN and even Chad lite treatment, other times LTN treatment or even worse. Any advice greatly appreciated.
I will reply to you again after, but in this comment, i tell you, one of your main flaws are :
- your nose
- your chin to philtrum ratio
- your thin neck
- your close set eyebrows going after the medial canthus
- your narrowing lower third
- your haircut wich covers your forehead and gives you unequal thirds of the face
- midface ratio because of thin upper lip
- negative cantal tilt of your eyes

(i will give you more advice after)

Your positives are :
- your hair
- your blue eyes
- your positive tilted eyebrows and thick
- downward medial canthus
- hooded eyes (0 upper eyelid exposure)
- good proportions between the eyes and the mouth
- good eye spacing / esr
- good horizontally wide eyes (Pfl)

Please hear me out bro, you have an insane potential!!!!! You know why? Because it seems like you have SFS (short face syndrome) wich means you have a hidden potential if you can get Bimax with downgrating of the maxilla, easy, nobody here mentioned it, i saw it right away, you can blow your appareance, literally!

You can reach HTN, and you can see the posibility of reaching Chadlite and maybe Chad by :
- Getting a Thick Neck (2 x week with neck harness, 5x15 neck curls)
- Upper lip flip : this improves your Midface Ratio and Chin to Philtrum Ratio (removes your falio of Long midface)
- Open Mouth Chewing or Jaw Implants : it makes your Facial thirds equally wide (i thunk by your Harmony it suits you BETTER a narrow jaw + thick neck instead of a wide jaw + thick neck)
- Haircut with the hair more upstairs : this will imorove your atractiveness by giving you equally tall facial thirds
- Slightly trim of inner eyebrows : this ascend you by removing your falio of Close set eyebrows
- Rinoplasty to make your nose more sharp and remove the bulbous part
- Canthoplasty : This will give you positive tilted eyes
🧪 And the BIG ONE (nobody here was able to tell)
You can AScned massivelly with Bimax with maxilla downgrafting, look up sfs transformations, those guys went from low tier normies to htn/chadlites with that one surgery, Sfs makes your lower third short, thats the reason, and one of the reasons that are holding back your atractiveness the most, if you do all this, Holly shit!

The most this thibgs you do, the better femlae reactions you will get, if you can do all this and upload your transformation 😉

You can reach HTN, and you can see the posibility of reaching Chadlite and maybe Chad by :
- Getting a Thick Neck (2 x week with neck harness, 5x15 neck curls)
- Upper lip flip : this improves your Midface Ratio and Chin to Philtrum Ratio (removes your falio of Long midface)
- Open Mouth Chewing or Jaw Implants : it makes your Facial thirds equally wide (i thunk by your Harmony it suits you BETTER a narrow jaw + thick neck instead of a wide jaw + thick neck)
- Haircut with the hair more upstairs : this will imorove your atractiveness by giving you equally tall facial thirds
- Slightly trim of inner eyebrows : this ascend you by removing your falio of Close set eyebrows
- Rinoplasty to make your nose more sharp and remove the bulbous part
- Canthoplasty : This will give you positive tilted eyes
🧪 And the BIG ONE (nobody here was able to tell)
You can AScned massivelly with Bimax with maxilla downgrafting, look up sfs transformations, those guys went from low tier normies to htn/chadlites with that one surgery, Sfs makes your lower third short, thats the reason, and one of the reasons that are holding back your atractiveness the most, if you do all this, Holly shit!

The most this thibgs you do, the better femlae reactions you will get, if you can do all this and upload your transformation 😉

Another one i saw at the fly : along Upper lip flip reduce your lower lip size with lower lip reduction surgery

You have absolutely insane potential.

Like unreal, I can just tell how your face can be extremely good looking with hard work and money...

MTNish for now, but seriously your ceiling is high as fuck
I Agree!

Peter Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back