[18M] Rate me

Im 18, 176 cm or 5.9, at 29% body fat and 92 kg, im looking for a rating and advices how to improve my look, i just started losing weight and focusing on my body fat.
lose weight and you will be a solid 6

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
Already goodlooking keep being fat and add muscle

• +1
Thanks bro, but why should i keep the fat lol
Ogremaxxing but obv ur gonna lose some
My point is be big and strong no need to cope with leanness like many former fat niggas

Ogremaxxing but obv ur gonna lose some
My point is be big and strong no need to cope with leanness like many former fat niggas
I agree with u that some lost fat and became twinks, but ogremaxing will destroy the shit of ur face cuz of fat, but losing fat and building the muscles is the way

Im 18, 176 cm or 5.9, at 29% body fat and 92 kg, im looking for a rating and advices how to improve my look, i just started losing weight and focusing on my body fat.
wtf mirin same weight. let’s lose weight together brother

• +1
wtf mirin same weight. let’s lose weight together brother
Thats a good idea but im not planning to lose it now lol, i need to eat like a summo so i dont get tired at internship, but good thing is id finish after 4 days

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
no gay shit but you are attractive and meet the femalw gaze dont listen to the brain dead loosers on here

• +1
no gay shit but you are attractive and meet the femalw gaze dont listen to the brain dead loosers on here
Thanks dude i appreciate it

Normie

Slayer if u lose weight

• +1
Mtn get lean

u look like a better version of k shamis brother

you are average looking, I think hair is your stronget feauture. btw. dont let anyone tell you need a rhino. As someone who succesfully underwent a rhino, your nose its completly fine. the length, shape, nosetip is all fine.

sorry for doublepost:
even if you would undergo rhino, the difference but only be very small - hardly to be noticed.

u look like a better version of k shamis brother
Thanks bro
you are average looking, I think hair is your stronget feauture. btw. dont let anyone tell you need a rhino. As someone who succesfully underwent a rhino, your nose its completly fine. the length, shape, nosetip is all fine.
Thanks dude, yeah i didnt plan for it and i dont think that i will get a surgery since i only just want to softmax, but thanks for the advice

ngl he looks really good for a fatass

Extremely handsome fella if becomes lean

lowk bro, i think you look good. Low HTN- High MTN. Lose weight tho

you are fat?? bro you look so fucking good if you lose weight, you'd be a mogger.

• +1
Good features but recessed and asymmetrical

Gonial too high

low Htn or very very strong MTN, looks better than most ppl here tbh.

RIGHT SIDE DROOPY EYELID

Thx bro, what part is recessed ? U mean chin ?
Yeah, slight recession

If you get a thicker beard it will mask it though, Gabriel Breier does the same and looks kind of like you

Yeah, slight recession

If you get a thicker beard it will mask it though, Gabriel Breier does the same and looks kind of like you
Thanks bro for the advice

mtn right now you can improve to htn