18YO CURRYCEL

Nibbletslol

Nibbletslol

Iron
Hello
I would like to know what facial features I lack (like, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals). I would also appreciate if its in detail
And what are my strong features(if any jfl)
Im 5'10, 68kg. Ignore the shit hair

Attachments

• 20230817_192307.jpg
    20230817_192307.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230817_192417.jpg
    20230817_192417.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, The_God, WanderingBurro and 12 others
you look like you brutally dominate brahmin priests in conversation. 7/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leopold123, extremchange628181, Perfection and 9 others
where you were hiding these 2 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 30884, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Bangladeshi badboy max

the avi:

the user:
3595423 20230817 192307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Master_Wanky, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
Holy shit bruv
CHAD 7.5 PSL you mog the whole forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
spiderman GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 29167
Bookmarked just to fucking laugh later

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula, AngryShortMale, Looks234 and 1 other person
None of you told me what i lacked except troll

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bad uee
too much scelera show
kinda poor eyebrows
narrow jaw
skincolor

if i were u , i would probably chew, change haircut to something more modern, shave the pedo stache, put minoxidil or castor oil on eyebrows, try to get ride of eyebags, try to lighten ur eyecolor there must be some way to affect it a bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead, Roquefort and 1 other person
bad uee
too much scelera show
kinda poor eyebrows
narrow jaw
skincolor

if i were u , i would probably chew, change haircut to something more modern, shave the pedo stache, put minoxidil or castor oil on eyebrows, try to get ride of eyebags, try to lighten ur eyecolor there must be some way to affect it a bit
I look like a tranny without the stache jfl
How long does it take for results to show with castor oil. Anything for eyebags?

I look like a tranny without the stache jfl
How long does it take for results to show with castor oil. Anything for eyebags?
few weeks , some say it's cope, but some say they got very good result so u have nothing to lose trying it tbh
maybe microneedling and minoxidil could be more effective, u should give it a look

for eyesbags, obviously sleeping more
ice the zone every morning, cerave eye cream repair i heard its not bad , and there is one from the ordinary with caffeine i don't remember the name but it should do great too

few weeks , some say it's cope, but some say they got very good result so u have nothing to lose trying it tbh
maybe microneedling and minoxidil could be more effective, u should give it a look

for eyesbags, obviously sleeping more
ice the zone every morning, cerave eye cream repair i heard its not bad , and there is one from the ordinary with caffeine i don't remember the name but it should do great too
Ice for how long?

I just realized i cant delete the thread. Its over

you look like you brutally dominate brahmin priests in conversation. 7/10
Lmfao
If this dalit even comes near us brahmins I'm calling the cops homie

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Im sorry bro.

I send prayers your way and wish you to look like this in the next life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and reptiles
In all seriousness, big mistake thinking this website will help improve you when you post ur face buddy boyo
You have a good jaw but a recessed maxilla and dalit pheno so your only option is to larp as a nigger and run BBC game, sorry brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Roquefort
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, Roquefort and 1 other person
Finally someone with more than 2 braincells. Could you list my flaws too
race, eye area, midface, chin (height/width), hair, no ear show giving you a weird look

In all seriousness, big mistake thinking this website will help improve you when you post ur face buddy boyo
You have a good jaw but a recessed maxilla and dalit pheno so your only option is to larp as a nigger and run BBC game, sorry brah
Negros look better than me jfl. Is my chin lacking in the side profile btw

Has potential tbh

Hello
I would like to know what facial features I lack (like, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals). I would also appreciate if its in detail
Beyond broootal face

Holy shittt im not joking you got the common south indian rapist looks

You should definitely visit mental asylum bro please

• JFL
Reactions: Nibbletslol
Never get up, lay down and rot

u lack harmony, no focusing on one individual thing will do anything. This is the ultimate harmony blackpill.

u lack harmony, no focusing on one individual thing will do anything. This is the ultimate harmony blackpill.
over. Had u been mullato with the same features tho u would be highly coveted to make u feel better for being born a mutt, matrixcels would forcefeed u copium that ur cute.

• +1
what causes that? i think his eyes

Hello
time to buy the rope buddy boyo

only hope is getting nose widening surgery and hair drying and curling to get afro textured hair so you can bbcmaxx

• JFL
None of you told me what i lacked except troll
because you have such a shit base theres no ascending for you unfortunately. maybe if you manage to skin bleach effectively and get like 15 surgeries you can life the life of a 5'11 nordic MTN but i doubt you have the IQ to get such vast amounts of money

• Woah
K I’ll bite
Realistically there’s little that can be done, ur pheno caps u hard obv, and ur base is just bad all around. Terrible orbitals. The only looksmaxx I can think of that will give u a tiny boost would be increasing dimorphism. So like bimax/genio and jaw implants. Idk if it’s even worth it though, ur pheno is just horrendous, I can def empathize

Hello
640px Beetlejuice onstage

You guys related?

Never began find good copes

what causes that? i think his eyes
Don’t know. This is was a live reaction to me seeing op. Harmony is an interesting concept nobody can really determine what it is. Some people just look good and others look subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Debetro, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person