18YO CURRYCEL

Hello
I would like to know what facial features I lack (like, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals). I would also appreciate if its in detail
And what are my strong features(if any jfl)
Im 5'10, 68kg. Ignore the shit hair
You look East African.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
Hello
I would like to know what facial features I lack (like, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals). I would also appreciate if its in detail
Unironically he looks the same as the dravidian pretty boy ongong or whatever tf his name is but you guys say its over for him but not for the self proclaimed bone mogger? Bro just bbc maxx and force yourself into brahmin women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and poopoohead
Unironically he looks the same as the dravidian pretty boy ongong or whatever tf his name is but you guys say its over for him but not for the self proclaimed bone mogger? Bro just bbc maxx and force yourself into brahmin women
F2nYhF7aoAEB756

BBC mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Ik a dravid who looks similar to you who very succesfully bbcmaxxed. It is by far your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Ik a dravid who looks similar to you who very succesfully bbcmaxxed. It is by far your best bet.
facts its time to embrace BBC>>>>>everything else and accept we have the BBC and absolutely no mediocre fade or retarded beard a 3 inch arya has can compete. simple as.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and mizzy
facts its time to embrace BBC>>>>>everything else and accept we have the BBC and absolutely no mediocre fade or retarded beard a 3 inch arya has can compete. simple as.
BBC would take her from us!

• WTF
Reactions: Banasura
That guy has a maxilla at least

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24770
Unironically its not over for OP if he lives in the west and does everything he can to larp as black. If he lives in India its over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24770
Capped at LTN, and that’s being generous.

Unironically its not over for OP if he lives in the west and does everything he can to larp as black. If he lives in India its over
Its not over in india he can just be a typical hindu rapist

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Your only hope is blasting gear+using supplements to lighten your skin

What suppliments to lighten skin

Sigh. What's there left to say?

Hello
Eyes are the worst

same species

Attachments

• 3595424_20230817_192417.jpg
    3595424_20230817_192417.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230731_235455.jpg
    20230731_235455.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 0