18yrs 70kg 179cm Manlet Anything I can do to improve?

zipzam

zipzam

Bronze
IMG 1250
Subject
IMG 1652

i can see you fcking biches but fix that skin homeboy

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, zipzam, Kaari and 1 other person
Blasian?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, zipzam, sb23 and 1 other person
mf stop calling 179 manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, zipzam, Kaari and 5 others
Yeah I’m mixed bred blasian mutt!

Is it the nose that gives it away?
High byzygomatic width and lack of nasion protrusion.

I've always found this northern Asian skull shape to be very fascinating personally, even though you don't fit Eurocentric beauty standards I think you look ethereal.

I just like unique looking people in general maybe though

"180 and below"
im a little more than 180 morning height but this is still hell. I get height mogged by everyone.
u must live in netherlands to make that statement

"180 and below"
im a little more than 180 morning height but this is still hell. I get height mogged by everyone.

Neck Training:

Upper Lower 4x per week program:

Diet for muscle growth:

Why you should never recomp:

Also:

-Shave off your beard until you can grow a full stubble, I couldn't until I was like 24-25. By that point, take a beard trimmer and trim it to 1mm and keep it like that, it will make you look a bit older without ruining your looks or making you look dirty/unkempt

-Get rid of the long dreads, I'm sorry but it makes you look like a hobo, instead, pick a young black actor you like who you think looks good, and copy his hairstyle, all you have to do is show the picture to your barber and they will do it.
Here are some examples:

MV5BYTU4YTdmOTktZGNjOS00ZDExLTgxMzItM2Y1YjYxNzYwMGE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc V1  4146972734
Michael jai white 6 1672634086

-Fix your skin, I think a cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen combo would help a lot here. For the acne, you can get over the counter products at the pharmacy that treat acne, they tend to be pretty effective, but the other skin products I mentioned, they will give you that glow you're looking for

-Last thing would be the glasses, either change them for contacts or get some better looking ones. Square glasses kind of make you look old, you want something that fits more of a young man's style. Again, look at male celebrities that look good, and copy their style, ask your eye doctor to give you a different shape of glasses and it will completely change how you look.
In my opinion, wayfarer glasses like the ones ray-ban makes look a lot less nerdy than the small squared ones.

This:

A1449f33edb9a4f07e58780743eabc97 3440075394
9214ede394ed5f50f6ad88cd939b3d85 966814015

Not this:

06c8bf9cbda5aa0ef54497ba424b8382 275559988

If you apply all those tips, and in terms of muscle mass get to at least a FFMI of 22, you could be HTN I think.

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
London. I'm 17 and was a little above averge in my age group, the people in the year group below me (at my new school are almost all 6'0+. There is also massive inflation with social media and shoe lifts. Being tall will automatically ensure your reproduce (assuming you are ltd and above). Ultimately this is the end goal. You will also gain insane halo from being noticeably taller then everyone. LL is well worth imo.

London. I'm 17 and was a little above averge in my age group, the people in the year group below me (at my new school are almost all 6'0+. There is also massive inflation with social media and shoe lifts. Being tall will automatically ensure your reproduce (assuming you are ltd and above). Ultimately this is the end goal. You will also gain insane halo from being noticeably taller then everyone. LL is well worth imo.
i wear lifts lol
automatically go to almost 184 cms
but then heightinflation is a real thing tbh but breaking ur legs with chances that u MIGHT not walk again is crazy

• +1
Reactions: zipzam and sb23
i wear lifts lol
automatically go to almost 184 cms
but then heightinflation is a real thing tbh but breaking ur legs with chances that u MIGHT not walk again is crazy
ill start wearing lifts in the meanwhile I guess. LL it is for me though.

ill start wearing lifts in the meanwhile I guess. LL it is for me though.
i mean whatever makes ur boat float or idk what the phrase is but stay safe !!

• +1
Reactions: sb23

I've always found this northern Asian skull shape to be very fascinating personally, even though you don't fit Eurocentric beauty standards I think you look ethereal.

Thanks bro.

Which part of northern Asia do I look like I’m from? 🤔

I’ve been told I look byronic despite being black asf :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Has to be west or north London if they’re all tall

Neck Training:

Upper Lower 4x per week program:

Diet for muscle growth:

Why you should never recomp:

Also:

-Shave off your beard until you can grow a full stubble, I couldn't until I was like 24-25. By that point, take a beard trimmer and trim it to 1mm and keep it like that, it will make you look a bit older without ruining your looks or making you look dirty/unkempt

-Get rid of the long dreads, I'm sorry but it makes you look like a hobo, instead, pick a young black actor you like who you think looks good, and copy his hairstyle, all you have to do is show the picture to your barber and they will do it.
Here are some examples:

View attachment 3149764View attachment 3149766

-Fix your skin, I think a cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen combo would help a lot here. For the acne, you can get over the counter products at the pharmacy that treat acne, they tend to be pretty effective, but the other skin products I mentioned, they will give you that glow you're looking for

-Last thing would be the glasses, either change them for contacts or get some better looking ones. Square glasses kind of make you look old, you want something that fits more of a young man's style. Again, look at male celebrities that look good, and copy their style, ask your eye doctor to give you a different shape of glasses and it will completely change how you look.
In my opinion, wayfarer glasses like the ones ray-ban makes look a lot less nerdy than the small squared ones.

This:

View attachment 3149774View attachment 3149775

Not this:

View attachment 3149779

If you apply all those tips, and in terms of muscle mass get to at least a FFMI of 22, you could be HTN I think.

Thank you bro!

that guy in the movie Milan
the one upon whom the female lead had a crush on
he had the same face but lighter tone

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bulk up, cut those dreads (they dont fit you bhai im sorry), fix ur skin and groom urself

fashion wise?
wear what u want, just be unique, for example lots of people in my school dress like wannabe gangsters and shit

personally i just wear some thrifted baggy jeans, af1/converse/dunks + band shirt + a zipup sometimes, chill and relaxed fit

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
That’s interesting.

U got any tips on what I can improve on?
cut the dreads
better skin choose a better hairstyle also 179 is NOT a manlet wear lifts to ascend to 6 feet and work out ur good!!!!

Are the dreads really that bad 😂😂😂
you're not completely black tbh
i've seen subhuman blacks get dreads and get shredded and have females thirst over them (only the black ones tho)

Clark Kent
yeah basically. Except that for Clark Kent it was also the slouched posture, the faked insecure nerdy personality, and also being a pushover and acting like he was not very strong, and also layering his clothes to hide his muscles. This is not shown as much in Batman V Superman or Man of Steel but they did it very well in the first Superman movie (the one with Christopher Reeve)