19,000 underage girls are groomed every year in UK by Pakistani Muslim Men

human304

human304

Kraken
Almost 19,000 children have been sexually groomed in England in the past year, according to official figures that have prompted warnings of an “epidemic”.

Campaigners say the true figure is far higher and accused the government of failing to tackle child sexual exploitation, despite promises made after high-profile cases in Rotherham and Rochdale.

More than 18,700 suspected victims of child sexual exploitation were identified by local authorities in 2018-19, up from 3,300 five years before.

Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, said the figures show that grooming “remains one of the largest forms of child abuse in the country”.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, bloomercel, Splinter901 and 3 others
@personalityinkwell has been busy ever since he became a delettranny

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Leviathin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Almost 19,000 children have been sexually groomed in England in the past year, according to official figures that have prompted warnings of an “epidemic”.

Campaigners say the true figure is far higher and accused the government of failing to tackle child sexual exploitation, despite promises made after high-profile cases in Rotherham and Rochdale.

More than 18,700 suspected victims of child sexual exploitation were identified by local authorities in 2018-19, up from 3,300 five years before.

Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, said the figures show that grooming “remains one of the largest forms of child abuse in the country”.

What YOU MADE A THREAD THAT AINT ABOUT BBC 😧😱😱😱😱😱🤯

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Yet those pathetic pedo hunters go after mentally disabled autistic men thinking they are doing god's own work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, bloomercel and BrendioEEE
Curey is irresistable 🔥🚨🔥🚨🔥💯🙈🙈🔥🙈🔥🙈🙊🙈🙈🙊😩😩🧯💥🧯💥💥🧯💥🚨🔥🚨🔥🔥🚨🔥

What YOU MADE A THREAD THAT AINT ABOUT BBC 😧😱😱😱😱😱🤯
It seems like Pakistani Muslim men are worse than Blacks. they groomed this 15 year old white girl, gangraped her, pimped her , then killed her , minced her meat , turned her into kebab and sold her in Pakistani Kebab shops.

and this has been going on from the 1990s. they only target white, sikh and hindu girls. cause according to Islam these women are just sex slaves for muslim men.

0 Charlene Downes

Yet those pathetic pedo hunters go after mentally disabled autistic men thinking they are doing god's own work.
Pedo hunters should be cracking politicians skulls tbh

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
It seems like Pakistani Muslim men are worse than Blacks. they groomed this 15 year old white girl, gangraped her, pimped her , then killed her , minced her meat , turned her into kebab and sold her in Pakistani Kebab shops.

and this has been going on from the 1990s. they only target white, sikh and hindu girls. cause according to Islam these women are just sex slaves for muslim men.

View attachment 2133203
Blacks commit crime out of neccecity

Caucasoids (including whites) commit crimes becwuse their Aryan blood makes them natrally aggressive and expansionist as history shows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

'Hull grooming gang targeted primary school girls'

Sarah (not her real name) says she was repeatedly raped from the age of 13 in a block of flats in Hull up until 2019.
She told Sky News: "There was girls as young as primary school there, in primary school uniform.

"I'll never forget that girl I saw sat there in a primary school uniform, probably eight or nine years old.

"She was there with her sister, who was a little bit older, and I remember her screaming in that bedroom."

PrinceLuenLeoncur

BrendioEEE

SoundnVision

sabwicf

• klip11

I want a hijabi wifey :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

what does it even mean by sexually grooming? Like what goes on

what does it even mean by sexually grooming? Like what goes on
Pakistani muslim men targets White, Sikh and Hindu underage school girls. they first give them lots of gifts, gives them drugs , cigarettes.

then takes them to flats and rapes and video tapes them. then these muslim men pimps the girls to local muslim men.

in UK many such cases where 70 year old men raped eight year old white girls. they took them to various parts of the UK, to use them whores to other Pakistani muslim men.

most of these girls are from low income broken families. also they exploit Hindu and sikh university students by spiking their drinks/foods , then raping them and videotaping them and later blackmailing them.

this has been going on from the 1990s.

UK police dont do anything not be labelled as "racists".

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
this thread made me a little bit more racist ngl

Ubeleviable

Time to bring back the DP.

@StrangerDanger talk about racism, i never want to be associated with these guys. But i am, because i am south asian just like these guys. Why tf god made ethnics like this????

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Pakistani muslim men targets White, Sikh and Hindu underage school girls. they first give them lots of gifts, gives them drugs , cigarettes.

then takes them to flats and rapes and video tapes them. then these muslim men pimps the girls to local muslim men.
So they’re flipping tricks ? Don’t see why I should be outraged with that

Hinduvta facist Islamophobic OP kys

Looksmax.org mugshot reel
_111249186_composite_op_bullfinchfinal.jpg

@StrangerDanger talk about racism, i never want to be associated with these guys. But i am, because i am south asian just like these guys. Why tf god made ethnics like this????
Stop generalizing you can't let a small percentage represent a whole ethnicity dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
muh allah, it's over for muslim curries

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL keep you people in line nigga

They need to export them all or kill them are to ugly to get foids so they rape

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
the mainstream heavily suppressed this news.

Western Leftists love Islam.
NIGGA THEY DONT LIKE ISLAM THEY LIKE JUDAISM YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS SHIT...🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Michael Myers
You mogg no body you manlet bug eyes ethnics vs me 6’3 aryan with green eyes im
You’re not even aryan, you are a mutt. A disgrace to real aryans.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You’re not even aryan, you are a mutt. A disgrace to real aryans.
Nigga this mutt will fuck all curries up bug eye manlet you guys need to rape to get some pussy jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigga this mutt will fuck all curries up bug eye manlet you guys need to rape to get some pussy jfl
No we don’t retard. I know Pakistani men with Aryan women here. 😌

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 22924
I haven’t seen them but their kids and grandkids look whiter than you. 😌
Its over i will ask @Blackgymmax the dark italian how i need to bleach my skin

Its over i will ask @Blackgymmax the dark italian how i need to bleach my skin
I only see them at the mosque for Eid. They have blue eyes and blond hair. They stand out among all the Pakjeets here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and sub5inchcel
I haven’t seen them but their kids and grandkids look whiter than you. 😌
really? what ahircoilor? eyecolro do they have? usually they look like kashmiris tbh or lightskin paksitnais in general

I only see them at the mosque for Eid. They have blue eyes and blond hair. They stand out among all the Pakjeets here.
Weird because dark genes are more prominent I thought

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5inchcel
really? what ahircoilor? eyecolro do they have? usually they look like kashmiris tbh or lightskin paksitnais in general
They are 50% Dutch, 50% Pakistani (the kids who are now in their 30s) and their grandkids are 75% Dutch and 25% Pakistani but they look whiter than their parents. 😂 Pakistani uncle successfully bleached his genes. @tristan18

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
They are 50% Dutch, 50% Pakistani (the kids who are now in their 30s) and their grandkids are 75% Dutch and 25% Pakistani but they look whiter than their parents. 😂 Pakistani uncle successfully bleached his genes. @tristan18
That’s correct but I explained it above.

• +1
thus is true, dark features are domianant and ligther features are recessive, my nordic teahc is the only one amoung her 5 siblings hwo has blue eyes and she has one ble eye aprent and one brownw eye parent

• +1
His wife had probably taken 100 dick jfl still i am more white