19 | 6’3 | Am i htn and how should i improve boyos?

currently a 7/10, you could easily looksmax into a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Atleast not here in toronto. This is what the avg white incel looks like at a club. Needs more bones and better harmony or atleast gym, SOMETHING
I just love tbh
He smv mogs you to oblivion still calling him an incel :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Nah, that's why hes jbwing an asian
Probably because hes autistic or retarded of some sorts, even an aspie chadlite can get a ltb/ femcel just by looks even if they’re complete bots I’ve seen it happen.
Atleast not here in toronto. This is what the avg white incel looks like at a club. Needs more bones and better harmony or atleast gym, SOMETHING
He is not incel in Scandinavia either, he’d be above average even there so stop the COPE, he has way more appeal than you I’m just being real, tall NT white HTNS are the real moggers in real life. Although if this dudes aspie then I could see you having higher appeal, but my point is NT white guys with his stats will mog you essentially everywhere lol

I just love tbh
He smv mogs you to oblivion still calling him an incel :lul: :lul:
Only thing we are not sure about is if OP is neurodivergent or not. He prolly is because he got with some chopped asian girl when with his stats he should be with a white stacylite

Very very GL guy

I dont understand why non deformed people ask us how they can improve their looks. Literally just do the most basic shit, do you need someone to explain to you how to wipe your ass in detail too?