19, Rate (。•̀ᴗ-)~✧

Roy_Kai

Roy_Kai

Iron
IMG 20190826 181331

imgur.com/a/ 1j4wLJW <-- Full album of pics in case you hate the little collage thing
I'm not staying KHV till the end of the year -_-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
So, like PSL 3, 3.5, or 4? I can settle for a 4 and maybe work with that, but -_- at 3 things aren't looking good. (╥﹏╥)
You’re okay man, probably just a hint above average but your side profile is actually really good for a black.

I would say 4.5 PSL and 4 at the worst, how tall are you?

So, like PSL 3, 3.5, or 4? I can settle for a 4 and maybe work with that, but -_- at 3 things aren't looking good. (╥﹏╥)

I was thinking around 4.25

bro you can get girls bc your bbc. kinda reminds me of shannon sharpe

Haircell, 4/10, no deformities, but no halos.

scuffed etika

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Lelek, defluvz and 1 other person
Gymmax.Cut the hair like jeremy meeks and go slay.
Nah, trust me. I look like trash with a full on buzzcut. I could make the top shorter at best, or grow my hair out, or change the shape/style of the top, but like Samson it's better not to cut it
scuffed etika
I'll jump off a bridge just like him, smh smh (。•́︿•̀。)

UwU kawaii desunee

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 470
(。•̀ᴗ-)~✧ 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
forreal when i read that title
(。•̀ᴗ-)~✧
i didnt expect ... well someone like you behind it lol...

(for the rate: u are good but bad height)

Get ready to be disappointed........ 172cm/5'7 (-_- )
That’s 5’8, well much closer to 5’8 than 5’7, anyway it’s nkt over at this height, i am this height and i have had some success at 17

honestly like 6PSL bones but harmony slightly off, your mouth area I think is the culprit

weird mouth shape + height really brings down your SMV, otherwise slightly above average facially

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
if you were mullatto you would be a 6, but your skin is too dark imho

MENACING
psl 5 bones aren't too bad but i'm ignoring the skin completely in this rating
so your rating will depend on where you live, youre like psl 3.5 with glasses though

Above average tbh.
Idk why the others are coping

Height?
Ah 172 cm, then PSL 4- I think.

7/10 IRL. You have downward growth maxila, you neck is thin, you hair is too curly, you have under eye wrinkle (tear trough)
Also, your upper lip is the same collor of your skin :lul:.

Your should sleep more, mew, straight your hair, train your neck and skinmax. Dont know how to change lip collor, maybe lipstick?

good nose phenotype and decent forward growth. ideal high trust black person face but ur height is what kills you.

good bones
try getting buzzcut, because that little "Afro" (?) just makes your skull longer

Most nerdy blacks I know are incels. Just saying. I would inject T and hope you grow another 3 inches.

I would have generally recommended leg lengthening but I remembered that black people living in northern hemisphere usually dont gave strong bones due to lack of vitamine D and other things.
But this science is racist and your are gonna punch me for it, because I am CEO of racism

but I would know a way to fight this problem tho
leg lengthening alone would just break your bones

View attachment 102986
imgur.com/a/ 1j4wLJW <-- Full album of pics in case you hate the little collage thing
I'm not staying KHV till the end of the year -_-
you have a great lower third. You have a masculine chin. Good jaw. good zygos. Great forward greath. Eye area is average tho.

Get a new haircut. Your hair is really bad right now. Never wear those glasses. Get contacts. Get some nice clothes and you'll be good to go.

Psl wise, I would say your a 5. Psl goes up to 8 btw. Don't go down the surgeries rabbithole. gl man

Rate him @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Glacier