19 - rate this photo of me

J

justhereforratings

Iron
portrait mode i think emphasizes my freckles. thinking of dying hair brown and maybe beard or just shaving it.

Attachments

• IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 228
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Effortless
How people manage to look this old at 19 blows my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Hades, Notorious and 8 others
normie face

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I literally thought you were in your 30's but then I saw the "19" in the title, the fact that you have to emphasize your actual age for people to see it means there is a problem.

You could try getting rid of the beard but I dont think it would do much, just imagining you without it doesnt help anything

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LowTierNormie
I literally thought you were in your 30's but then I saw the "19" in the title, the fact that you have to emphasize your actual age for people to see it means there is a problem.

You could try getting rid of the beard but I dont think it would do much, just imagining you without it doesnt help anything
what makes him too older?
look

• +1
Reactions: Slob, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2846
U are normie PSL 4.

Normie as they come
Literally the plain Jane of the male version.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You look like any random 30 yo beta.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Slob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
These guys are retarded, you look exactly like 19, it's just the beard that makes you look much older. I can easily imagine you without the beard and you look like those 18-22 dutch guys that come to my country for partying and beaches in the summer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
beard fraud. 3.6 psl

3.5psl
nw2, crap skin and shit beard age you.
that beard is a srs looksmin you need to trim it WAYY down or lose it altogether.
anyway you need to do these ASAP (start once you read this or you'll procrastinate like every other cel)
-do a skinmaxxing routune to improve collagen

-buy products to stop balding (we have guides on this already)

-Change your hairstyle to a fringe to cover up hairline. I'd recommend just losing the beard altogether since you need to dye your hair. 1-2 day stubble will be fine though.

-Dye your hair. strawberry blond is a srs looksmin. dye it to a dark blond colour and eyebrows to an even darker blond but not black.

Within the week you also need to start:
-use castor oil to darken and lengthen eyelashes

-Stylemaxx that grey shirt looks like ass. I'm
guessing the rest of your clothes do too. just wear normie clothes if you have no sense of style.

-WORK OUT. you're clearly skinnyfat. to normies you look fine but you have a good amount of facial bloat making you uglier. you'd want to use sarms while working out because your probably too high inhib to Inject anything. working out without a boot is a waste of time though. trust me you need to at least be using sarms.

-Stop acting like a beta orbiter. atm it doesn't matter because girls still won't fuck a beta because he acts like chad however girls also won't fuck a high tier normie that acts like a beta. It takes months to change your personality so this is a long process. I'd recommend watching AMS on YouTube.

I can't think of anything else but do all this and you'll look much better. impossible to say how much tho

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
portrait mode i think emphasizes my freckles. thinking of dying hair brown and maybe beard or just shaving it.
Wtf what‘s wrong with you guys? He doesn‘t look 30, he has very good smooth skin, no folds and wrinkles. Only the beard makes him older but most of us would wish to have this facial hair growth.

Just shave the beard to 3mm and loose some fate/bloat.
Try to get hollow cheeks, gym max and you‘ll be fine.

High-tier normie potential. ngl you look 30 years old which is insane.

Wtf what‘s wrong with you guys? He doesn‘t look 30, he has very good smooth skin, no folds and wrinkles. Only the beard makes him older but most of us would wish to have this facial hair growth.

Just shave the beard to 3mm and loose some fate/bloat.
Try to get hollow cheeks, gym max and you‘ll be fine.
Tbh I agree with this but I also see what they're saying why he can be mistaken for 30. I can tell that his collagen looks pretty decent, it's mainly his bags, beard and Norwood that makes him look artificially older than he his.
You need to figure out if your hairline receded and how fast it's receding. This is extremely important, if you go bald your face will be absolutely destroyed to little bits and you will never be able to get it back if you walk around bald. 19 yo is pretty young to start fin but if it's receded a lot / you're losing density, you have to check older pictures, then it's probably worth it.

You don't need sarms you're 19 just gymcel for a few years.

Last edited:
Tbh I agree with this but I also see what they're saying why he can be mistaken for 30. I can tell that his collagen looks pretty decent, it's mainly his bags, beard and Norwood that makes him look artificially older than he his.
You need to figure out if your hairline receded and how fast it's receding. This is extremely important, if you go bald your face will be absolutely destroyed to little bits and you will never be able to get it back if you walk around bald. 19 yo is pretty young to start fin but if it's receded a lot / you're losing density, you have to check older pictures, then it's probably worth it.

You don't need sarms you're 19 just gymcel for a few years.
I think his hairline isn‘t receding. His hair looks not thin at all

How do people look this old at that age? I’m 20 and I look 4 years younger than him just LOL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just make a Tinder account and see how many likes you get or go on "photofeeler"

Why are you asking random guys? Are you gay?

4.5 psl
average guy