19 year old curry whats my PSL

im not indian im middle eastern curry
Yeah long midface less of an indian trait tbh. Most curries have short stunted midface
But you live in india right?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5052
yeah you're fucked if you live in london

outside you may have a chance
so untrue i mog quite a few people in london its mainly only the mixed race blacks that mog me into oblivion, the whites are chavs with recessed maxillas and inbred eyes

so untrue i mog quite a few people in london its mainly only the mixed race blacks that mog me into oblivion, the whites are chavs with recessed maxillas and inbred eyes
i've still heard london is hell on earth for average and below men because of tinder and instagram

i've still heard london is hell on earth for average and below men because of tinder and instagram
no that's probably Essex and the outer parts of London where every girl only wants chad and prettyboys like joey Essex, actual London is actually subhuman as fuck and psl 4/5 guys do well. Im not obsessed with dating or anything i only want to maximise facial aesthetics for my own gain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 4612
Holy fuck bro the long midface completely kills you tbh if you had a higher fhwr you would have been very good looking..
Right now you are above average tbh.
Psl 4.5

Also can someone calculate ops fwhr mine is 1.77 to 1.82 and i thought mine is bad..
His is i am guessing 1.5 to 1.6 brutal.
@Gudru another one in our low fwhr club

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Holy fuck bro the long midface completely kills you tbh if you had a higher fhwr you would have been very good looking..
Psl 4.5

Also can someone calculate ops fwhr mine is 1.77 to 1.82 and i thought mine is bad..
i put it into some internet test and got 1.53 ffs im looking at Dr zack allys page and he's made some long midface fags look decent with fillers but its probably cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Dont put it into internet its inaccurate pm some user here they will calculate it for you bro..

Also take a pic with the back camera of your phone with your hands as far as they can since it minimizes lens distortion.
Selfies even narrow your face more than what it is but i am still guessing your fwhr is no higher than 1.7

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dont put it into internet its inaccurate pm some user here they will calculate it for you bro..

Also take a pic with the back camera of your phone with your hands as far as they can since it minimizes lens distortion.
Selfies even narrow your face more than what it is but i am still guessing your fwhr is no higher than 1.7
no point in calculating when i know its shit don't need more suifuel i need some ways to offset it, do you think my bimax surgery to cure my underbite next year will help? or jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Its unfixable tbh getting a botox to lower your eyebrows and lip lift and Mse might add a little width tbh

whats mse?
Maxillary Skeletal Expander google it for more info but i dont recommend that tbh you have some flaws but are overall decent looking bro dont worry

4.25-4.5 PSL midface and FWHR kills you with those correct your PSL would be closer to 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Maxillary Skeletal Expander google it for more info but i dont recommend that tbh you have some flaws but are overall decent looking bro dont worry
but my lower maxilla isn't really recessed, its my mandible that protrudes due to my underbite. Im having bimax next year so will that help

Yea bro, I am Low PSL because of skin colour too nothing I can do tonight become white realistically.
isn't India known for skin lightening creams cant you use those? or skin bleaching

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
isn't India known for skin lightening creams cant you use those? or skin bleaching
Not in India but my skin is sensitive would only use it when I know it isn’t a big risk

Psl 4.5

I doubt it's as bad irl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1588
high tier normie really good for a curry

what about my psl rating i don't care about normie or chad i like psl only
like 4.75 psl. take another pic with the rear camera standing a bit further for a more accurate rating tbh. your main falios are midface and fwhr and those are heightened with a lens distorted pic

like 4.75 psl. take another pic with the rear camera standing a bit further for a more accurate rating tbh. your main falios are midface and fwhr and those are heightened with a lens distorted pic
i tried it and fwhr still bad lol, how do i ascend bro

5.1. Long midface, otherwise good looking.

• Woah
6.5/10 tbh you are already in the territory where females would think you’re kinda cute. Your really low FHWR, big nose and narrow mouth are your major failos. Your midface is fine but retarded newbies will say it’s long because your narrow face gives off the illusion that it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Chadeep, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
you look good akhi

• Love it
Decent harmony ruined by long midface. It's likely over.

Chika masala / 10
you're aging fast

I think you will be reincarnated as a horse by vishnu after ur death bro

face way too long and way too narrow

you would be easily 5,5psl with good proportions

4,5psl with this ratios

6.5/10 tbh you are already in the territory where females would think you’re kinda cute. Your really low FHWR, big nose and narrow mouth are your major failos. Your midface is fine but retarded newbies will say it’s long because your narrow face gives off the illusion that it is.
i dont care about midface

but his head is extreme narrow

gives the illusion of his extreme long head over all

4.5/10 definitely notacible
Amougst a crowd of normies

i dont care about midface

but his head is extreme narrow

gives the illusion of his extreme long head over all
u reckon a fringe haircut could make my head less narrow looking