19 YEARS OLD AND ONLY 5'10 (RATE ME)

D

Daniell2242

Iron
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
0
I am 5'10 and 19 years old, I've asked people irl, discord, and shi like insta if I look good and I feel like they lie. Tell me what I can change and what area needs the most work. I don't necessarily do anything right now to improve my looks so any advice helps. I know I've got low dimo but maybe I can max my archetype unless there is something I can do abt it? What area needs the most work and go into detail. In one side profile picture im normal and in the other I am mewing. Is it over for me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    379.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2775.JPG
    IMG_2775.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 0
5’10 its over bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: handelsman and gan21
I am 5'10 and 19 years old, I've asked people irl, discord, and shi like insta if I look good and I feel like they lie. Tell me what I can change and what area needs the most work. I don't necessarily do anything right now to improve my looks so any advice helps. I know I've got low dimo but maybe I can max my archetype unless there is something I can do abt it? What area needs the most work and go into detail. In one side profile picture im normal and in the other I am mewing. Is it over for me?
Inb4 @Turkic Albanian Eviscerates you for being deathnic
 
  • +1
Reactions: walkingcorpse and Turkic Albanian
Don't look too bad for a deathnic tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
You look good bro but height is a huge nerf fy
I know 🫩 I don’t do anything as it is so I should probably start trying to max out physical stats and whatnot. I’m in college far away so I can’t afford peptides or any other shit
 
I am 5'10 and 19 years old, I've asked people irl, discord, and shi like insta if I look good and I feel like they lie. Tell me what I can change and what area needs the most work. I don't necessarily do anything right now to improve my looks so any advice helps. I know I've got low dimo but maybe I can max my archetype unless there is something I can do abt it? What area needs the most work and go into detail. In one side profile picture im normal and in the other I am mewing. Is it over for me?
its okay to be 5"10 just fraud and cope bro
 
its okay to be 5"10 just fraud and cope bro
Esp cause all my friends are like 6’2, 6’3, and 6’8 so hanging w them just makes me invisible even if I look better than them:feelsrope:
 
Esp cause all my friends are like 6’2, 6’3, and 6’8 so hanging w them just makes me invisible even if I look better than them:feelsrope:
wear af1 with height booster in them and a baseball cap, if still not enough cope harder or get limb lenghtening surgery and never walk straight again
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
42
Views
420
RTNGRZ
RTNGRZ
VLHONEY
Replies
2
Views
85
nihilistic_grey
N
L
Replies
0
Views
48
ltnslayer005
L
Y
Replies
5
Views
98
yutisolo5_ltn
Y
pillisart
Replies
5
Views
87
IpdIlias77
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top