19 yr old bumble girl who just moved out of her parents OVER

I also fucked said 5/10 within 5 minutes of meeting her while you hope and pray to get her nudes. Keep crying for me boyo.

Also by 5/10 you probably mean PSL 2, only redeeming quality being her age.

lmao at how insecure and uptight you are, little man.... And just fucking lol at you still using "psl" terminology. No one is crying over you for shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i like the term "dick appointment"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
pretty typical. there's a girl on my snapchat that posts videos of her hooking up with a new guy or sucking dick on a weekly basis, everyone roasts her for it, but you can tell the other girls are doing the same thing just on the dl. also, in the dorms, there were definitely a fair number of girls that were banging 10+ dudes a quarter. with the acceptance of Tinder and social media, it's really not a surprise, if most dudes could get hundreds of girls matching and messaging, they'd be out there with high lay counts too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, SurgerySoon, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
it's pretty common knowledge for gl normies.
Every girl that looks shy, cute, and shit, is backdoor doing slutty things that you will never be able to imagine.
100%
No point in even trying to tell people this though since they'll honestly never believe it. So many chics have the most flower filled instas/Cisco's that I know for fact are hugeeee sluts.

Hard pill to swallow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
100%
No point in even trying to tell people this though since they'll honestly never believe it. So many chics have the most flower filled instas/Cisco's that I know for fact are hugeeee sluts.

Hard pill to swallow
i don't trust anymore modern foids nor see them more than cum dumpster.
if you want to settle you have to look for Somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 616, HighIQcel and 4 others
> dick appointment
wtf is this shit I've never had a pussy appointment in 42 years
brb kms so I can ascend in 12 to 15 years as chad will kms again if not chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
that ahh :lul: in my head it would sound like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
This is someones daughter...
i was going to use :lul: but :cry: is really the right thing to use here. i am so sad that so many girls are like this now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, turkproducer, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
May Vishnu send a million locusts to eat her parents' crops.
Vishnu
Locusts

She'll never pair-bond with a good man..

She's ruined for life
cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
Whats her PSL?

• +1
Whats her PSL?
Slim, white. By normie scale she's prob 6.5. But as I mentioned she looks a lot older than 19, taking all those cocks must age women prematurely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, I'mme, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Slim, white. By normie scale she's prob 6.5. But as I mentioned she looks a lot older than 19, taking all those cocks must age women prematurely
Can you remind me what surgeries did you have?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Can you remind me what surgeries did you have?
2 rhino and lower lid retraction, chin fillers a few times for width and anterior projection

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
2 rhino and lower lid retraction, chin fillers a few times for width and anterior projection
Fuck. Those are kinda soft surgeries. Not even a bimax. You had already a good base.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
Has eyelid retraction affected the functionality of your eyes at all?

• +1
  • +1
30 years later
"hey margaret.. i-i was thinking if we c-could switch things up and maybe... try anal?
"sorry mikey dear, i dont really like it, it feels degrading. we can cuddle tonight if you want though!"
"Y-yeah that's fine"
margaret

• +1
not sure why you guys are suprised

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
pretty typical. there's a girl on my snapchat that posts videos of her hooking up with a new guy or sucking dick on a weekly basis, everyone roasts her for it, but you can tell the other girls are doing the same thing just on the dl. also, in the dorms, there were definitely a fair number of girls that were banging 10+ dudes a quarter. with the acceptance of Tinder and social media, it's really not a surprise, if most dudes could get hundreds of girls matching and messaging, they'd be out there with high lay counts too.
she posted her face while she was sucking a penis? does she show the guy's face?

• +1
this is what arises from dissociation of sex from reproduction. it is literally just an "appointment" to her, a task that has to be done. not the start of something new/creating a new life but just a chore for her.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
this is what arises from dissociation of sex from reproduction. it is literally just an "appointment" to her, a task that has to be done. not the start of something new/creating a new life but just a chore for her.
High iq for an orangecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
Lol at this shit thread being stickyed

• +1
Modern 19 year olds are already this jaded AT 19!! I might expect some post wall slag to be like this but a fucking teenager.

its so over most women are beyond hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4209, HighIQcel and 2 others
If you don’t abort your daughter and you don’t Fritzlmaxx then you deserve to be euthanised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, turkproducer, HighIQcel and 1 other person
How is this a bad thing? The more whores, the more sex

Would you really rather go back to puritanist culture that demonized extramarital sex? I prefer this world tbh

I really would. I'd rather be in a relationship with a virgin woman and still looksmax to get approached by other women to feed my ego.
I think that would be nicer than having a lot of random hookups, at least after the first 10 or so. If you think about it, eventually you will probably want to settle down if you don't want to die alone and you're going to have to settle for the town bike. Also think about having a daughter. Would you want her to get passed around like a cigarette?

This is why i'll be converting to Islam and moving to a strict Muslim country after i'm done with college so I can raise a family in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, MiroslavBulldosex and HighIQcel
I really would. I'd rather be in a relationship with a virgin woman and still looksmax to get approached by other women to feed my ego.
I think that would be nicer than having a lot of random hookups, at least after the first 10 or so. If you think about it, eventually you will probably want to settle down if you don't want to die alone and you're going to have to settle for the town bike. Also think about having a daughter. Would you want her to get passed around like a cigarette?

This is why i'll be converting to Islam and moving to a strict Muslim country after i'm done with college so I can raise a family in peace.
Yeah, but you likely wouldn’t be getting approached by women. And slay counts wouldn’t reach 10. In fact I believe puritanist attitudes make it even worse for non chads. Because, women wouldn’t risk societal shame to fuck a normie. Only chads will be able to have sex outside marriage. So it almost defeats the purpose. I think one just needs to recalibrate their thinking from one of owning a female (by virtue of virginity) to one of participation. Humans aren’t monogamous. Our egos are only hurt because of all the brainwashing that told us monogamy is universal.

Yeah, but you likely wouldn’t be getting approached by women. And slay counts wouldn’t reach 10. In fact I believe puritanist attitudes make it even worse for non chads. Because, women wouldn’t risk societal shame to fuck a normie. Only chads will be able to have sex outside marriage. So it almost defeats the purpose. I think one just needs to recalibrate their thinking from one of owning a female (by virtue of virginity) to one of participation. Humans aren’t monogamous. Our egos are only hurt because of all the brainwashing that told us monogamy is universal.

I plan to get approached like I do now and reach a slay count i'm happy with before I move away and convert to Islam. But tbh as much of a cope as that sounds I really am only looking to get approached since that gets me my dopamine rush. I don't like the idea of sex outside of a relationship personally.

I believe every man that works and pays his taxes should be able to be confident in the fact that he'll be able to find a virgin woman who he can raise a family with. Things like having harems are obviously only reserved to Chads and rich people, and always will be.

As right as you may be about the monogamy part, I think everyone would be the happiest with it being enforced again and there's a reason why most major world religions teach it. It worked for thousands of years. I honestly don't think that we can do what we're doing for much longer if we want men to continue desiring to have families and children since there's only so much even cucks can take.
Would you respect any man who marries any one of the sluts that you pumped and dumped?
Do you ever think about their cuck fathers who wasted decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's dicks wet?
There's no way I would ever want to get married or start a family in the west and anyone who would is seriously lacking self-respect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and HighIQcel
I plan to get approached like I do now and reach a slay count i'm happy with before I move away and convert to Islam. But tbh as much of a cope as that sounds I really am only looking to get approached since that gets me my dopamine rush. I don't like the idea of sex outside of a relationship personally.

I believe every man that works and pays his taxes should be able to be confident in the fact that he'll be able to find a virgin woman who he can raise a family with. Things like having harems are obviously only reserved to Chads and rich people, and always will be.

As right as you may be about the monogamy part, I think everyone would be the happiest with it being enforced again and there's a reason why most major world religions teach it. It worked for thousands of years. I honestly don't think that we can do what we're doing for much longer if we want men to continue desiring to have families and children since there's only so much even cucks can take.
Would you respect any man who marries any one of the sluts that you pumped and dumped?
Do you ever think about their cuck fathers who wasted decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's dicks wet?
There's no way I would ever want to get married or start a family in the west and anyone who would is seriously lacking self-respect.
Yeah definitely for maximizing social cohesion, every man needs to have a consistent sex partner. Men only work for food, shelter and pussy. I think the trajectory we’re moving towards is a complete normalization of sex work. Think Uber/Airbnb for prostitutes. There’s no feasible way to turn back the clock. The price of pussy will plummet to levels that haven’t existed in human history. Think, $10 to 20/hr. Marriage will exist only amongst the top 10% in looks and status.

Modern 19 year olds are already this jaded AT 19!! I might expect some post wall slag to be like this but a fucking teenager.

its so over most women are beyond hope
they should have had a sterner father figure to keep them in line and find them a husband.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Is there any chance this girl is making a joke? If not this is the modern age we live in. Black pill or death.

• So Sad
Is there any chance this girl is making a joke? If not this is the modern age we live in. Black pill or death.
Nope she was completely serious

seeing this type of shit is what reignited my anime addiction from when i was 13. i had to escape reality. i dont even consider people like that human beings anymore. my brain processes them the same way it does mobs in videogames.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3795, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
2 weeks later now and I haven't texted her or talked to her in any way since this convo

It was just too big of a turn off to hear her so flatly say that she's a whore.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and I'mme
Ahh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
It's so over

• +1
brutal ngl.

• +1