Gold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, PROMETHEUS, Mewton and 9 others
nuke Netherlands to kill the tall chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RTLBbc, ShowerMaxxing and 21 others
Height mogs in Netherlands is brootal. I got mogged by some woman who was 6'5 in boots.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 12 others
Height mogs in Netherlands is brootal. I got mogged by some woman who was 6'5 in boots.
that crazy I’m 6'2 how bad would I get my height mogged in the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 5.5psl, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
When i see a tall woman it's such a strange feeling. It's like when you see a chinese person being low inhib and screaming in the middle of the street or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 15 others
0CA53091 4F4D 4E8D A839 D3BFD4D1A734

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and bloomercel

I recognize this train station. It's in Amsterdam. I'm going there again this week. Hopefully this Korean chang won't be there.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 64493 and 2 others
that crazy I’m 6'2 how bad would I get my height mogged in the netherlands
You'll get mogged somewhat often. In Amsterdam, so many of the teenagers were tall. Rotterdam is just filled with short ethnics.
When i see a tall woman it's such a strange feeling. It's like when you see a chinese person being low inhib and screaming in the middle of the street or something.
It felt kind of weird seeing so many tall women in public. But I'm into tall women so it was a nice sight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
2 METRES IS COMMON????????

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah and bloomercel
Jfl ofc he is going to film the ones that height mog him. At a true 193 cm, that should feel reasonably tall in netherlands. Average Dutch guy is around 185 cm, and even then that's self reported and even if they did measure them, what time of day?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, murdah and 4 others
I recognize this train station. It's in Amsterdam. I'm going there again this week. Hopefully this Korean chang won't be there.
How tall are you And often do you get height mogged?

How tall are you And often do you get height mogged?
I'm 5'10" or 5'11" (not sure, I think former is barefoot and latter is with regular sneakers on, no heightfrauding type of shoes). Yes, I get heightmogged daily -- by both men and women, it's unreal.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mog3D, Willmogulater and 3 others
Jfl ofc he is going to film the ones that height mog him. At a true 193 cm, that should feel reasonably tall in netherlands. Average Dutch guy is around 185 cm, and even then that's self reported and even if they did measure them, what time of day?
He is lowkey overexaggerating when he sees the guys who are taller than him.

in the last shot he heightmogs 99% of people around him and you can see that 193cm is still tall asf in the land of the gigants.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, efidescontinuado, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I'm 5'10" or 5'11" (not sure, I think former is barefoot and latter is with regular sneakers on, no heightfrauding type of shoes). Yes, I get heightmogged daily -- by both men and women, it's unreal.
Sorry bhai but if you’re getting height mogged by women daily at 5’10 then you’re either lying about your height or u measured wrong. Buy a stadiometer.

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Mewton, Mog3D and 4 others
Hat tip to Dutch moggers

When I was in NL multiple times, I honestly didn't notice that many heightmogs altho I remember the significant ones
I was only at festivals though and wasn't really on busy streets for any extended period of time
What's unusual about NL according to this vid and Joe Fazer's vid, you'll see men over 50 years old of 2m+
That is unheard of in other countries
I think the outlier heights being more extreme in NL can help to dramatize the general height a bit if you cherrypick the handful of 2m+ guys you see during a day of filming

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Sorry bhai but if you’re getting height mogged by women daily at 5’10 then you’re either lying about your height or u measured wrong. Buy a stadiometer.

JFL
I guess you are new here (your gray username gives it away) but I live in The Netherlands. Go ask @MoggerGaston about Dutch women and how tall they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 32094, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
in the last shot he heightmogs 99% of people around him and you can see that 193cm is still tall asf in the land of the gigants.
Yea, and he was only going up to people who were taller than him 193 cm is tall asf

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I guess you are new here (your gray username gives it away) but I live in The Netherlands. Go ask @MoggerGaston about Dutch women and how tall they are.
This is my second account. Had a previous account by the name Greasy Travolta.

I live in northern Euro. And I height mog most people at 6’2 barefoot. I don’t think there’s much difference between Dutch and Nordics in terms of height.

Hat tip to Dutch moggers

When I was in NL multiple times, I honestly didn't notice that many heightmogs altho I remember the significant ones
I was only at festivals though and wasn't really on busy streets for any extended period of time
What's unusual about NL according to this vid and Joe Fazer's vid, you'll see men over 50 years old of 2m+
I think the outlier heights being more extreme in NL can help to dramatize the general height a bit if you cherrypick the handful of 2m+ guys you see during a day of filming
And old dutch boomer told me that his brother and many other men of the same generation off men are 195cm+ because of the cow milk that was pumped with some shit in the past or something. I think there’s some truth too that, because almost all my friends have fathers that are significantly taller than them, like at minimum 5cm+. My chadlite mates father is 199cm and he’s only 191cm tall. My two other incel mates are 187cm and their father is 195cm. Most of my friends get height mogged by their fathers

Would you say that the dutch are the biggest moggers facially btw?

Last edited:

JFL
6'0+ women aren't rare at all in the netherlands.

If you don't sit in your room all day behind your computer but actually go outside, you are certain to meet at least one each day.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Michael Myers
This is my second account. Had a previous account by the name Greasy Travolta.

I live in northern Euro. And I height mog most people at 6’2 barefoot. I don’t think there’s much difference between Dutch and Nordics in terms of height.
I can't speak for Nordic women, but Germanic women are tall -- 5'10" / 5'11" is really nothing special because not only are there tons of girls who are my height, but there's also those who heightfog me hard.

• +1
Reactions: nope
I can't speak for Nordic women, but Germanic women are tall -- 5'10" / 5'11" is really nothing special because not only are there tons of girls who are my height, but there's also those who heightfog me hard.
What about 6'0 / 6'1 in the netherlands, is it okay ish?

What about 6'0 / 6'1 in the netherlands, is it okay ish?
6'0" is average, so it's okay-ish, but you'll get heightfogged and heightmogged on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
6'0+ women aren't rare at all in the netherlands.

If you don't sit in your room all day behind your computer but actually go outside, you are certain to meet at least one each day.
Of course u gonna see at least one tall hoe if you’re outside for hours everyday coming across hundreds if not thousands of people.
I have been to Germany and the average woman is not that tall. I think u guys are exaggerating how tall Germanics are. If you’re 5’10/5’11 u will height mog at least 95% of women u come across on a daily basis.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and MaghrebGator
6'0" is average, so it's okay-ish, but you'll get heightfogged and heightmogged on a daily basis.
Damn dude here in the UK 6'0 is a mogger height

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
lol imagine being 5’5 in the Netherlands

And old dutch boomer told me that his brother and many other men of the same generation off men are 195cm+ because of the cow milk that was pumped with some shit in the past or something. I think there’s some truth too that, because almost all my friends have fathers that are significantly taller than them, like at minimum 5cm+. My chadlite mates father is 199cm and he’s only 191cm tall.

Would you say that the dutch are the biggest moggers facially?
Interesting, I'd need more info on that though
Why was it pumped with something specifically during that time that's no longer present
Surely if they could find enough anecdotal evidence to back that up, they would remake that milk, patent it and sell it for millions
It would be easy to get people to believe it with a documentary

I'm assuming all of your friends have rather tall mothers as well?
The oldcel in the vid who is 2m has a 1.80m wife and his daughters are 1.80 and 1.85
Assuming the daughters are fully grown, you would expect them to be considerably taller than their mother due to both parents having insane outlier height

I dont know if the Dutch are the biggest moggers facially, they're second in command to Celtic moggers I'd say

Hat tip to Dutch moggers

i was part of a rowing fraternity in the netherlands. the shortest guy in this picture, on the right, was 6'3.
at 6'0 i was one of the SHORTEST GUYS in the entire fraternity (~500 people)

MY HEIGHT WAS A MASSIVE DISADVANTAGE.

i couldnt cope

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
Hat tip to Dutch moggers

Dutch older guys are pretty tall too by the stats,males born in 1960 are not much shorter than they ones born in 2001.
It seems that they are close to their Peak height as a nation.
Screenshot 20240304 2003372

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

i was part of a rowing fraternity in the netherlands. the shortest guy in this picture, on the right, was 6'3.

i couldnt cope
imagine being the shortest at 6’3 i would rope lol

imagine being the shortest at 6’3 i would rope lol
worst is that I could actually compete in terms of strength/stamina. I would row faster and stronger than these guys despite being 6'0 and them 6'4.

but they didn't like my technique. I compensated for my short height (less strength/stamina in your shorter legs) by compensating hard with more power from my back/arms.

It allowed me to push higher tempo and volume compared to my taller peers, but my technique wasn't aligned with theirs. Which made the elite competitive rowing boat I was in become unbalanced.

fuck the tallfags

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

i couldnt cope
brutal how NL are not known for having any significant sporting success despite their size
What a waste that the only team sport they're known for is football/soccer and even the manlets of Portugal would demolish them in a Rugby game

The women's 400m sprinters are dominating though
I have always believed outlier height is a failo if coombined with zero sporting success because it makes people assume you're LESS co ordinated than the average person if you fail to use height to your advantage

Dutch older guys are pretty tall too by the stats,males born in 1960 are not much shorter than they ones born in 2001.
View attachment 2783406
Yeah legit, it seems they've peaked
There would be a signifcant difference in height between men born in Ireland in 1980 v 1960 based on outside observation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, nofap and Beetlejuice
AP1GczONHvmFEAkooJNMJ0JephbFCJSr4rRoArnDSJFb94UYP0Be2_FL930PZ8hmkl7-5nOhPZJLIBSK96Ddct1sNMzfWM4D_qRcWT85aQeaYZXUjOnN060BuYZFtyYJY7eWp7hidLJvwJkqQEm0VXh9gyYJucxmezKOW2GBsYgFaXlV4xJMlaTCSz1NrabrbxFlWhuoLGSDylXPdH6qNbjKWpaxqujkVLs7Sg8NH83sI8VheQdqHFULTeuNeAXkQdLbe2EqMoCt8jAjGg88qwQkYH6UN1HdwQs7_pu2xMvhNIXB98oL2O1wZy5bmsJx8ViEk__a-ASA0Mr4i9I_UeEUwLCcIRJx8q-3alMhQEQTUDmdHhXe4Au0-k5g9UYfLnHWO38VlD1zQHUUvbxQxXtiINUwxRtwprLjTL61DMaTO3_7NPHBbsA8kQBWWZaEEiStdYz0CugMBVpQ5Trzzb2WxedP-j-jm447M3TgO1bTifF5zAJSB3mitEQknYyT13UEjbtbffT7B9LDzkRmekGNZxgUesdYYNurGmM9yavFX0wsJeteA7MUhQayJfjj6fMrbwUIduOLavC9pctByZuwdjcfY4EX0OHXybpyIiob33fzKsh592ws_ZJNISCNBy9c8ZJQOHMwD_anPZdifpp98c1Po-0LuulvwxMzK77xYK_-W7O0ZzP55QaGVrad6f7D69Z6m69PI3Wr8E1GCb1I5FxRjamMJtW3S_5ExUvOPXeEcTWdQaGmD06cUDD2AdI_dRILesjc4vhCwK4Y1sBnsxCQYrfzICtC5FhsVehyFRfOXdyPYQSxqm7NsjvBbgIYzXTRQV0tN-aKPwK87ic4InkOGSd4wIgR7OatUApLrzKlY52Y-l7lCF-d8fdPY910tuisBGhYghJ8ujaT-du4Y2k=w914-h782-s-no-gm
AP1GczMJsH6psn5UfR32uXo2rU_01n88mcbmZoZP2Z6m8uiLu8-_TqUn8zca4bJFTyFoub1-w3KMyIL70V370asr3uIALSRfvb3MjTHLZpvDvq9kc5mBxFtvnoysIAtO9uK18_JHk6LnBwQal7NIdioa6Ac6BYU88HN6_tvo00SLIoUFmDjRloVcuziOKSfPxzer1XZJhzIx_--njFQ2i8wCNd-X951FPWA4sU13pYVhRfCyS0BuwopISVotS3Sd91MWcM9epG37M53H3PxDbOyoHSkRpcES90L_5mw-G_qiieY8-q6hqmVyCHYzyscJvqyGRfzBqUPIVjQ0ztI30h0T8Gwf53KLXhRnABqMhrxqL0yVJwkuHknxswSTx1LYui27mln7006mJocSqE3Nuw9YPw-Cuo8jF_v-7YRMndkKpDFAAFGfex4m5isFsUaOCtaRGhKIBUhqIg4D1EnnIyGpMVhFwJFgUZ8UB00jWS5ZCZKfxiK5ooudMV-yII0uEybJ6KuRslUuFTsa1piHJpO99SP94bIf6_Tq3OmxIKZu5uoTQr8tw9zt9nu68OiC_OXDonI7fSWCoQ512w1iv8TYV613_hQaVDbvp1UKBzjtyzhH-8vxjsxQc_owYYSDuVZVxmTqdsnLagDhEhgC10RtrEKC1ex_mHR52Rhd3LC1-9IxJwLwcE4Oz-XFrQUVKH92NaslK4jAls9XKHBJRz89lIfkGfHtcIeP1l8_aPN_KEcTS3qw6EBAMUcOUFEUwAhyo9jPqxte0V_1Xch5TCtbAGolHJX7H4JGZ6lzqEUZiRQSxpkguI0BE9vfFRohzRxPhN1nl1jiZwrB66thsC7LiidKT_vq08jIWGvwly7ou3IIC0BFP1kZ0z5bvZVUoIr8HCcmCYX5iKJgPBapWbPZCFA=w299-h279-s-no-gm

all im left with is some mogger pics from my rowing days as a 6'0 manlet tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Interesting, I'd need more info on that though
Why was it pumped with something specifically during that time that's no longer present
Surely if they could find enough anecdotal evidence to back that up, they would remake that milk, patent it and sell it for millions
It would be easy to get people to believe it with a documentary

I'm assuming all of your friends have rather tall mothers as well?
The oldcel in the vid who is 2m has a 1.80m wife and his daughters are 1.80 and 1.85
Assuming the daughters are fully grown, you would expect them to be considerably taller than their mother due to both parents having insane outlier height

I dont know if the Dutch are the biggest moggers facially, they're second in command to Celtic moggers I'd say
Idk what it was excactly and he left the company and went into retirement so I can’t ask him unfortunately. But he explained it very well and it sounded very reasonable at that time tbh. Once i started observing I noticed it holds some truth too it as well. My grandmother has 3 brothers in the age range 60-70 they’re all 190+cm tall. I’ve met 2 off their sons and they’re shorter than their father. The tallest guys at my company is a 59 year old and a 63 year old, the 59 year old is 203 cm the 63 year old 2 meters excactly he says. His griph strength is insane, when he shook my hand he totally crushed it.

No my friends their mothers are around 170 cm in height.

God this is fucking suicide fuel. Don't even THINK about going to the Netherlands if you aren't atleast 190cm minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, albe.ORG and MoggerGaston
Idk what it was excactly and he left the company and went into retirement so I can’t ask him unfortunately. But he explained it very well and it sounded very reasonable at that time tbh. Once i started observing I noticed it holds some truth too it as well. My grandmother has 3 brothers in the age range 60-70 they’re all 190+cm tall. I’ve met 2 off their sons and they’re shorter than their father. The tallest guys at my company is a 59 year old and a 63 year old, the 59 year old is 203 cm the 63 year old 2 meters excactly he says. His griph strength is insane, when he shook my hand he totally crushed it.
interesting, imagine the difference in height between the Netherlands and other euro countries in the 1980s when other countries hadn't had their height jump yet but NL had 2m guys walking around
Brutal that all the oldcels could die with that secret knowledge and not have the specific form of milk passed on to maintain a giga mogger super race

No my friends their mothers are around 165-170 cm in height.
presumably the mothers of the 2m oldcels weren't much taller than that though since you'd be going back many decades

Absolutely brutal.

I'm 5 foot fucking 7 (170cm).

Never ever EVER going to Nothern Europe. BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
God this is fucking suicide fuel. Don't even THINK about going to the Netherlands if you aren't atleast 190cm minimum
I’m like 190 cm in shoes, so I'm at an okay height there.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
interesting, imagine the difference in height between the Netherlands and other euro countries in the 1980s when other countries hadn't had their height jump yet but NL had 2m guys walking around
Brutal that all the oldcels could die with that secret knowledge and not have the specific form of milk passed on to maintain a giga mogger super race

presumably the mothers of the 2m oldcels weren't much taller than that though since you'd be going back many decades
Idk but it could be bullshit and cope what that oldcel told me, but he was knowledgeable about farming and shit like that.
But i still see tons and tons of 195cm+ oldcel Giants walking around

Absolutely brutal.

I'm 5 foot fucking 7 (170cm).

Never ever EVER going to Nothern Europe. BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
5’7 in Northern Europe is like 5’3 in the US.

brutal when your whole existence is based of something wich you didnt even work for and now other people have that excact same feature too.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and datboijj
funny that my bluepiled ass wanted to emigrate in nordic countries for muh better job opportunities, and my current selfwants to go to asia/south america

under 6'0 is legit manlet tier there

even if you are tall there is no point going there

foids are super independent feminists that look like trannies with no curves

you give up your height halo in every other country to be just as tall as anyone else

------------------

View attachment 2783406
dutchs aren't getting shorter, its that ethnics emigrating are lowering the average

Last edited:
I know a 5’3 currycel in the Netherlands

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, FaceandBBC, nope and 2 others