193313-37c28b3a5ac62a60bbd10fbfe01a5a8f.webm

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

degenthread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~ and LookistWorld
That was a pussy move to sucker punch him from the back with brass knuckles.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, anti caking agents, LookistWorld and 2 others
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1577834562[/IMG]
Ritalincel

JoinedOct 21, 2018Posts36,398Reputation44,719
9 minutes ago
degenthread

3fa.gif

That was a pussy move to sucker punch him from the back with brass knuckles.
fitting for a short black degenerate low iq nigger whom id literally rape his mother on sight god i hate nigers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4209 and Gazzamogga
fitting for a short black degenerate low iq nigger whom id literally rape his mother on sight god i hate nigers
what i have noticed is that they only sneak attack or gang up on people when there are 3 of them and 1 white guy. i have never seen a black win a fair street fight with a white.

what i have noticed is that they only sneak attack or gang up on people when there are 3 of them and 1 white guy. i have never seen a black win a fair street fight with a white.
The thing is, is that he doesn't realise that he could have killed the kid by sucker punching him with brass knuckles. Very low IQ move tbh.

The thing is, is that he doesn't realise that he could have killed the kid by sucker punching him with brass knuckles. Very low IQ move tbh.
either way he probably got in trouble since its literally on video. stupid ass niger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
either way he probably got in trouble since its literally on video. stupid ass niger
True. I mean why would you do something like that when you're on video where they can identify your face easily? You're basically asking to get in trouble.

Video for apple users plea se

Literally tiktokmaxxed