19M 6'2 Rate me

logan

logan

Iron
currently on finasteride, started skincare routine and gymmaxxing. any flaws that could be easily fixed? surgery?

71052487 2471991529561778 9145352882181111808 n
71834793 777240492709130 5135297898233200640 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2486
Fin can mess up your hormones and erectyle function. Is it really neccessary? Have you tried dermarolling + Minoxidil?,
Fin can mess up your hormones and erectyle function. Is it really neccessary? Have you tried dermarolling + Minoxidil?,

noticed no side effects of fin, except more muscle gains and more hair:D. literally best decision of my life. minoxidil on the other hand made my skin look terrible and caused awful dandruff. currently using dr. pen once a week as well, seeing amazing regrowth after 3 months

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Stop saying like that's gonna happen to everyone.jesus.
The side effects are quite rare.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 2587 and BigBoy
Stop saying like that's gonna happen to everyone.jesus.
The side effects are quite rare.
Are they? You sure about that?

You have a good skull to HGHmaxx and get acromegaly.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
noticed no side effects of fin, except more muscle gains and more hair:D. literally best decision of my life. minoxidil on the other hand made my skin look terrible and caused awful dandruff. currently using dr. pen once a week as well, seeing amazing regrowth after 3 months
Let's hope it stays that way. I wish you the best!

What was that? I didn't catch it the first time.

Welcome fellow horseface-cel

you have the classic squinting entitled narcy phenotype,

your profile mogs your front also so just crab walk around with your head perpendicular to every girl's line of sight 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2012 and logan
What was that? I didn't catch it the first time.

Better now?

your profile mogs your front also so just crab walk around with your head perpendicular to every girl's line of sight 24/7
i take it as a compliment that that the only critique you have of my face is that im a narcissist

i take it as a compliment that that the only critique you have of my face is that im a narcissist
no im saying you have the narcy phenotype, squinting hard, thin lips, angry or emotionless resting face, trying hard to look like barrett or whatever

so many users here suffer from it, myself included, it's a coping mechanism i think

Niggas be like:

Yooo I’m losing my hair what do I do

Y’all be like:
Take fin!

When someone says they take fin...

Y’all be like:
JFL ITZ OVER JFL@ ED JFL

no im saying you have the narcy phenotype, squinting hard, thin lips, angry or emotionless resting face, trying hard to look like barrett or whatever

so many users here suffer from it, myself included, it's a coping mechanism i think
lol i dont have thin lips, people ask me if i take fillers:lul: but the upper lip is much smaller than the bottom so its not symetrical

fucking lost it
Lifefuel