(19M) Am i short haired Stoic Chad lite?

Sonofzeus

Sonofzeus

Iron
I did'nt have a trim yet.

Photo 2
Photo 1 1
Photo 2 2

One with different Haircut.

WIN 20220712 20 42 45 Pro

What can i improve? Your suggestion are welcomed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and The_God
Train your jaw muscles everyday with hard chewing gum to make your lower third look better. Grow your hair out and get a popular fuckboy hairstyle for your hair type. If you can, get a full beard, if not stay clean shaven. Then get some jewelry. Gold chains, simple bracelets, and stud earrings. Maybe a ring or two on one of your hands. Stylemaxx with some nice clothing. Make sure you put on some muscle and stay lean in the gym. Girls like muscle but not too much. And staying lean is key to looking healthy and facial aesthetics. If you're willing to do it, get a tattoo on your forearm.

How tf do these ppl delude themselves to this level ofc ur not chadlite I don't even think ur low tier normie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, Offensive Bias, to be human and 10 others
How tf do these ppl delude themselves to this level ofc ur not chadlite I don't even think ur low tier normie
Train your jaw muscles everyday with hard chewing gum to make your lower third look better. Grow your hair out and get a popular fuckboy hairstyle for your hair type. If you can, get a full beard, if not stay clean shaven. Then get some jewelry. Gold chains, simple bracelets, and stud earrings. Maybe a ring or two on one of your hands. Stylemaxx with some nice clothing. Make sure you put on some muscle and stay lean in the gym. Girls like muscle but not too much. And staying lean is key to looking healthy and facial aesthetics. If you're willing to do it, get a tattoo on your forearm.
but which tier do i fit in?

Maybe if you get lean, longer hair you'd be MTN although you do pay strong ethnic tax, how tall are you?

Not even close stop deluding yourself
Your pheno and nose alone makes you LTN in the west

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Not even close stop deluding yourself
Your pheno and nose alone makes you LTN in the west
what should i work on then? i'm 5'10 and skinny as well. Tho i feel like i look better in real life and when taken pic with good quality camera

what should i work on then? i'm 5'10 and skinny as well. Tho i feel like i look better in real life and when taken pic with good quality camera
Where do you live?

Maybe if you get lean, longer hair you'd be MTN although you do pay strong ethnic tax, how tall are you?
almost 5'10 with shoes but im 5"8.5 and skinny around 56kgs.

How much of a difference do you figure it is?
Strongly depends but honestly it can't be compared. That guy look like nordic, pale and tryna be hunter eyes plus good camera with good lightening unlike mine with poor camera quality and low light. I took it after i woke up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, rand anon and Deleted member 18931
I grew up in North but my roots from East India (West Bengal/Odisha)

Use skin brightening korean beauty products (it's over)

almost 5'10 with shoes but im 5"8.5 and skinny around 56kgs.
Problem is you have close to 0 facial definition maybe get jaw implants

Strongly depends but honestly it can't be compared. That guy look like nordic, pale and tryna be hunter eyes plus good camera with good lightening unlike mine with poor camera quality and low light. I took it after i woke up.
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Dude currys have like the lowest appeal to women…

I swear on God's name most delusional narcy copers on here are indians.
I dont hate indians and I have few good Indian friends.
But this is what a mogger indian looks like
2492178 chadpreet3 1

Now compare yourselves to him and see if u even come close to this before making another "I think I'm a chadlite" post again smh

Attachments

• 2491119_chadpreetdescension.mp4
    2.1 MB
I swear on God's name most delusional narcy copers on here are indians.
I dont hate indians and I have few good Indian friends.
But this is what a mogger indian looks like
View attachment 1887808
Now compare yourselves to him and see if u even come close to this before making another "I think I'm a chadlite" post again smh
Who is that