CHAD IS SITUATIONAL

Agree. I can respect you by the ideas you transmit in your post.

The problem with this forum is that is flooded by incels/inexperienced kids/subhumans that create a warped reality. You can't even have a serious conversation or share valuable insights, it's a total shit show. From time to time some based users appear, but as expected, they don't stay long or come and go.

I mog 99% of the users of this forum only by my experiences alone, yet they prefer to indulge in shit posting or autismmax instead of focus in real self improvement. They should start to pay attention and try to absorb some insights and attitude of the men that walked the path of self improvement and grinding. Truly a pity.
Yeah quite disappointing.

Guess it's about picking the few based ones and closely following their posts instead. 99% of the rest is just white noise.

Thanks for your comment.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
@Xangsane @AspiringMogger @Korea @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bishounen0bladee @Blackgymmax @GazerGazer @Looks234
Why ping me? I barely use this site anymore.

Great thread from a high IQ individual.

Of course; all true. People enjoy feeling self-pity. It's a brutal cycle that keeps us in place, never able to truly ascend (mentally). That's why I consider the blackpill way of thinking; overall a bad mindset for most people here.

We all cope with "chad has it easy" and bad (genetic) luck, while blue and red pillers will try in spite of their weaknesses, and often live better lives because of the iniciative they will ineviatably take at some point.

Meanwhile we run in circles overthinking pointless topics.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, UrGirlsMcm and Staceymaxxing
Statusmaxxing is not possible for majority here

Great thread from a high IQ individual.

Of course; all true. People enjoy feeling self-pity. It's a brutal cycle that keeps us in place, never able to truly ascend (mentally). That's why I consider the blackpill way of thinking; overall a bad mindset for most people here.

We all cope with "chad has it easy" and bad (genetic) luck, while blue and red pillers will try in spite of their weaknesses, and often live better lives because of the iniciative they will ineviatably take at some point.

Meanwhile we run in circles overthinking pointless topics.
Yes many here use blackpill as a way to cope with their laziness.