[19M] Do my hollow cheeks look uncanny?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Lost about 5kg in the last weeks or so (from 70kg to 65kg at 6'1), as I wanted to leanmaxx and see if I'd look any better when skinny. Also started chewing gum 4 hrs a day and I think my jaw muscles have grown a bit because of it, giving me a wider jaw. So now that I'm slightly more lean and have a slightly more square jaw, do you guys think I look better or worse? Did I make my cheekbones too prominent/my cheeks too hollow? And do I look a bit uncanny/autistic or whatever?

before

Screenshot 2023 01 06 00 47 13 82 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

after

IMG20230208224729

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, callisto, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
answer my question @juste instead of JFLing my post u niggerfaggot jew

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and juste
nice hollow cheeks bro girls will get wet and fall on their knees at the sight of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sam12344343, overtier1011, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
Hello. Sorry for the impolite replies. Your hollow cheeks enhanced your physical attractiveness, but there's probably more work to be done. Do you intend to lose some more weight? Also, try to take better pictures. Perhaps go outside to take them. I feel more attractive outside than inside for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, overtier1011, Ukcel1388 and 1 other person
You have diamond face shape, go for longer sides ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Looks fine. I would use tanning oil with your moisturiser and dye your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and LiteralCaucasian
Damn bro now I feel fat at 5'11 70kg

Lost about 5kg in the last weeks or so (from 70kg to 65kg at 6'1), as I wanted to leanmaxx and see if I'd look any better when skinny. Also started chewing gum 4 hrs a day and I think my jaw muscles have grown a bit because of it, giving me a wider jaw. So now that I'm slightly more lean and have a slightly more square jaw, do you guys think I look better or worse? Did I make my cheekbones too prominent/my cheeks too hollow? And do I look a bit uncanny/autistic or whatever?

before

View attachment 2071572

after

View attachment 2071573
This guy encapsulates all of PSL's flaws.

Decent PSL, not death tier PSL in the slightest, but I know for a fact you has truecel tier SMV in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 24444 and LiteralCaucasian
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24444

before

View attachment 2071572

after

View attachment 2071573
Nigga you ginger and narrow mouthcell,its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
Hello. Sorry for the impolite replies. Your hollow cheeks enhanced your physical attractiveness, but there's probably more work to be done. Do you intend to lose some more weight? Also, try to take better pictures. Perhaps go outside to take them. I feel more attractive outside than inside for some reason.
yea the lightings usually shit inside so my eye area usually looks kinda bad. also yea i kinda want to maybe lose a bit more weight, maybe 2 more kg, at least until i can properly see my abs n shit. as of right now i still have roundish stomach and dont have much ab definition. but idk maybe thats a bad idea and id be a little too skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Nigga you ginger and narrow mouthcell,its over for you
lol retard being ginger doesnt harm ur smv as long as ur eyebrows arent super light, and mine arent

65 kg at 185 thats auschwitz maxxing levels

yea 65kg isnt even underweight tbh. literally its in the normal bmi range
It really isn't. I can see my whole ribcage and then some more while breathing out air.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
This guy encapsulates all of PSL's flaws.

Decent PSL, not death tier PSL in the slightest, but I know for a fact you has truecel tier SMV in real life.
why do u think my smv is bad irl? im not mentally ill or autistic, have a stable job, extroverted, etc.

also whats my psl in the first and second pics?

Last edited:

before

View attachment 2071572

after

View attachment 2071573
Are you wearing lipstick? It looks really cute on you :love:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Samiscool234
It really isn't. I can see my whole ribcage and then some more while breathing out air.
not me brah, i can only see my ribcage when im really sucking in. my stomach literally looks roundish when breathing out

why do u think my smv is bad irl? im not mentally ill or autistic, have a stable job, extroverted, etc.

also whats my psl in the first and second pics?
you look weird nigga i dont think women find you attractive.

You look retarded as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

before

View attachment 2071572

after

View attachment 2071573
You look better in the 1st photo

lol retard being ginger doesnt harm ur smv as long as ur eyebrows arent super light, and mine arent
if you had outward gonions you would mog i would reccomend chewing. These are autsitic pictures and looks like you shat yourself in them to get hollow cheeks so take proper pics.