19M please give me a rating

P

p1eh15

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
3
Hey guys, been lurking for about 3 weeks now and I want to receive an honest rating. I would like to know where I stand, my flaws and things I can improve upon. imgur link here
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Hey guys, been lurking for about 3 weeks now and I want to receive an honest rating. I would like to know where I stand, my flaws and things I can improve upon. imgur link here
IMG 6525
IMG 6519
IMG 6510
IMG 6418
yeah I know my skin needs work, fixing it currently.
 
hell nah im not gonna click that link
 
High LTN front and HTN side, your main flaw is close set eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: p1eh15
hltn/mltn. u have somewhat of a babyface prolly due to low ipd and small chin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: p1eh15
hltn/mltn. u have somewhat of a babyface prolly due to low ipd and small chin.
Thanks for the feedback, I am currently trying to cut from 17% bf to 10% bf. I am wanting to see if my face fat will go away or if its just genetically screwed.
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
4
Views
55
Jesterfiesta
Jesterfiesta
foidslayertoogood
Replies
3
Views
53
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
F
Replies
0
Views
11
Fischer.
F
truid1337
Replies
13
Views
109
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
mr_coking
Replies
15
Views
99
mr_coking
mr_coking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top