[19M] Rate me. No troll comments please and thank you.

Lmao at this LARP

but kinda feel bad tbh ngl for the guy who made that original reddit post

and all the bluepilling advice :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Alrighty fellas,

Okay as you should have already known from the title, to start off, I am currently 19-years-old.

I am majoring in Electrical Engineering. My IQ is tested at 145. Along with my striking eye color and white skin, this should certainly be enough to help me slay in South East Asia.

So, I do not give a single flying fuck about what trolls may say here in the comments regarding how "over it is for me"

Most of the people that will be "roasting" me in the comments are probably envious ethnics. The real "subhumans"

Checkmate.

My height is currently 5'8" and 3/4" out of bed, but my younger brother is already 5'11", and I am not even 20-years-old yet so I can still grow. I read on a forum (better than this one, by the way, no offence) that stretching has induced considerable growth in the spine of individuals even slightly older than me so I. am. not. fucking. "cOpInG". Moreover, most people lie about their height, so 5'8" and 3/4" out of bed is a lot taller than you may htink.

I am pretty sure I am currently 4.25 PSL. I would greatly appreciate any looksmaxxing advice you autistic troglodytes can think of.

I am thinking longer hair, first and foremost, because my hairline looks slightly higher than it should be. My eye area is at least decent and is immensely halo'd by my rare eye color, but envious brown eyed "whites" in the comments will say otherwise. I will get tretinoin for acne and I read that it can improve nose aesthetics, too. That should realistically bring me up to 4.5 PSL (High Tier Normie)

Most people do not care about their looks at all. I already get turned on looking at myself in the mirror before I even take a shower. Imagine how good looking I would be after softmaxxing

Ohyeah . I forgot to mentioned how good my voice is. It has a favorable amount of masculinity but also a youthful undertone to it. Here is me talking as I play League:

Alrighty fellas, so enough with that essay mumbo jumbo, the following are the pics you've all been waiting for:

View attachment 1659030View attachment 1659031

I know that's not you but i feel bad for this guy ngl:/

Btw I can't read the original reddit post why?