1st day on this shithole and I love it

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
I see how people just rot on here, arguing with a bunch or autistic retards like urself is more entertaining that I thought lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I see how people just rot on here, arguing with a bunch or autistic retards like urself is more entertaining that I thought lmao
Shut up nigga :feelshaha:

Ocpy and paste from botb 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc, Jova and Kristin
True you will love it so much, it's the best forum way better than .is and it mogs to oblivion any BP forum

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
entertaining until you get treated like the joke because you called some niggas out

entertaining until you get treated like the joke because you called some niggas out
Don't worry bhai am here for you, my glorious king Sean O'fry

True you will love it so much, it's the best forum way better than .is and it mogs to oblivion any BP forum
This forum is the shittiest of them all, your mind will change completely about this forum once you become light blue cel

Welcome fella enjoy your stay, hope you have many happy moments on here. 🥳