2,14 fhwr here

where r u from? curious
i do well over here in chaddenmark, i get approuched and head turns alot from women
I guess i underestimated the power of jbw

dedicating ur entire stay on .me to hating on superhumab balkans :lul:
I didn't even know you were balkan you ape

You're even dumber than you look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Balkan. Absolutely brutal.
balkans are top tier moggers up with scandis and above meds, we are all tall, robust faces and white
youre a literal asian, be humble

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and johncruz12345
I dont believe that he gets approached tho. Thats cap.
Yh that's maybe a stretch tbh
U get approached when ur insanely gl, but he "only" good looking by irl standarts lol

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6191 and johncruz12345
balkans are top tier moggers up with scandis and above meds, we are all tall, robust faces and white
youre a literal asian, be humble
Lmaoo. I thought balkans were pooor.

• +1
Ogre pheno, mirin frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and johncruz12345
There was a thread from Copemaxxing that someone who's normie, but had alright height and good frame that slayed
Also slayer ratios
Leave ur basement and stop acting like ur clavicle is not dna determined

Stupid face copper
??????
What does this have to do with anything? muh ogre bones amazing
he doesn't have smv
where r u from? curious
i do well over here in chaddenmark, i get approuched and head turns alot from women
Do you slay?

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and HowAmIAlive123
??????
What does this have to do with anything? muh ogre bones amazing
he doesn't have smv

Do you slay?
He doesn't? You know how rare high t wide framed ogres are? Stop the delusions and step out of the basement

He's from Denmark and I'm from Germany, I can attest that guys like this slay irl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He doesn't? You know how rare high t wide framed ogres are? Stop the delusions and step out of the basement

He's from Denmark and I'm from Germany, I can attest that guys like this slay irl
i think i can reach masc prettyboy if i go sub 12% bf since im 17-20% bf rn, it would add angularity to my face

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and HowAmIAlive123
im 15 so no, ive had some chances of sex here and there tho
At least ur honest ab it tbh

Your face will get better and adjust to your pheno and whatnot I suppose,maybe thats why you look odd rn.

You are being ironic right? No 15 year old girl is interested in ogre. Muh muh muh ogre, ogres have extremely low smv for the most part. I am 100% sure I'm outside more than you when you have more time rotting here than me yet i signed up 2 months earlier

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and 6’1cel
No fwhr for Jimbobson tier pheno

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
we arent that poor and we are only not rich because we have been in war non-stop for 1000’s of years
Mirin balkan autism

• JFL
At least ur honest ab it tbh

Your face will get better and adjust to your pheno and whatnot I suppose,maybe thats why you look odd rn.

You are being ironic right? No 15 year old girl is interested in ogre. Muh muh muh ogre, ogres have extremely low smv for the most part. I am 100% sure I'm outside more than you when you have more time rotting here than me yet i signed up 2 months earlier
Gj, I leave psl always open in the background, I also work in a job where I literally see alot of ppl ed

Also 5psl ogre =/= 4psl ogre, and hes clearly above average given how subhuman men are nowadays

Guessed him to be like 20 or so, where being high t is filling a big niche, since most men are just cucked

• +1
Gj, I leave psl always open in the background, I also work in a job where I literally see alot of ppl ed

Also 5psl ogre =/= 4psl ogre, and hes clearly above average given how subhuman men are nowadays

Guessed him to be like 20 or so, where being high t is filling a big niche, since most men are just cucked
So do I, thats an excuse that can be said for anything, dont say i rot in basement when u have more time here lol. Anyways, he's not 5psl tho, Im not sayin g bones are useless, without them hed be worse off, im saying it balances out. Hight t unless high psl or jock-pheno, especially for young isn't good.

• +1
So do I, thats an excuse that can be said for anything, dont say i rot in basement when u have more time here lol. Anyways, he's not 5psl tho, Im not sayin g bones are useless, without them hed be worse off, im saying it balances out. Hight t unless high psl or jock-pheno, especially for young isn't good.
high t is always good on a man
so is the jock pheno i have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6191
high t is always good on a man
so is the jock pheno i have
I'm not against high t, apparently I look muh high t. which makes me look a decade older. You could probably smv maxx in the future but as of now, it isn't good nor have high appeal for people your age. You'll look better in a few years and lose weight for now.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and 6’1cel
Tbh u could slay. I've seen uglier guys slay so..

Im 17. U dont look 17. Its probably a halo to look older tho.
To be frank, pictures make people look different than IRL I look 20-25 in pictures apparently but IRL I'm only seen as 19-21 or something

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, johncruz12345 and 6’1cel
It's not an excuse, if I know for a fact that I have psl always open.
Then tell me why isn't 5psl and show one example of a average white guy, or whatever where you are from.
My rating in that sense is accurate, because well, I live in a similar area then he does

Pretty boys also don't mog High T, unless ur younger then 18,then they might

• +1
It's not an excuse, if I know for a fact that I have psl always open.
Then tell me why isn't 5psl and show one example of a average white guy, or whatever where you are from.
My rating in that sense is accurate, because well, I live in a similar area then he does

Pretty boys also don't mog High T, unless ur younger then 18,then they might
Alright disregard rotting statments neither of us will end it.
He isn't 5 psl tho, anyone would say that. Average irl is 3.5-4psl. But most people assume the average to be normal aka 4psl. so we base it on that rather than other people.

Pretty boy is more liked now, and its past 18. People like it into their 20s.

• +1
i live in chaddenmark and im def slightly above avg even here (most handsome male country in the world p much)
du er så gennemsnitligt plastikperker som man kan være

• +1
Alright disregard rotting statments neither of us will end it.
He isn't 5 psl tho, anyone would say that. Average irl is 3.5-4psl. But most people assume the average to be normal aka 4psl. so we base it on that rather than other people.

Pretty boy is more liked now, and its past 18. People like it into their 20s.
prettyboys are only liked by jbs, or lets make it up to 21..
someone whos high t will have better overall appeal for 21+
which doesnt mean that noone wants a high t stud when young, its just getting mogged by someone whos the same psl and prettyboys

and how is he not 5psl? its a video, in motion, most people use frauded pics
his fwhr is good
his chin to philtrum is good
eye area is alright
midface seems to be compact
chin to midface is good aswell
he doesnt seem to have any recession
(and thats just his face, his height and frame is realy good aswell)

the outstanding failo he has is his lips

i think 5psl is totally reasonable, and i think its reasonable to say, that he fills a broad niche, due to being somewhat high

but i see where u are comming from, hes 15, and most at that age like prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
If u get sex, u basically eliminated the blackpill.
no you didnt. Every single interaction you will ever have or had would be different if your face was different. Everything regarding strangers on the bus, complete strangers walking from 50 metres across the other side of the street to family dynamics and your friends. doesnt matter if you get sex, everybody needs to looksmax surgically as much as possible and with a result as natural as possible, thats when you will know you can live your life free. After that acceptance is key, knowing you cant do anything more to improve, except if ur super ocd and find ways like remove implants and insert better ones or start acromegaly bone growth somehow

@WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
He’s too Portuguese to be white