2.5 mg Dutasteride is superior then 0.5 mg

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
The 2.5-mg dutasteride dose was consistently superior to 0.5-mg dutasteride in promoting scalp hair growth. The 2.5-mg dose was also better than the 0.5-mg dose at suppressing scalp DHT (79% vs. 51%), whereas it was only marginally better at suppressing serum DHT (96% vs. 92%). This difference in the dose-response of serum and scalp DHT to inhibition with dutasteride is likely to be due to the greater contribution of type 1 5α-reductase to scalp DHT concentrations.

https://hairrevive.com/medical-restoration/dutasteride/

thoughts? gonna try it soon @irrumator praetor

people on reddit saying the same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: urukhaiascension, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 57122 and 1 other person
dut destroyed me mentally had to drop it even on 0.5mg every 3 days

super mute feelings basically what most people felt on tressless to like an extreme on dut, didn't see it on fin tho
Hair is more important then "feelings" should've just manned up boyo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, latincell95, jdz6777 and 2 others
The 2.5-mg dutasteride dose was consistently superior to 0.5-mg dutasteride in promoting scalp hair growth. The 2.5-mg dose was also better than the 0.5-mg dose at suppressing scalp DHT (79% vs. 51%), whereas it was only marginally better at suppressing serum DHT (96% vs. 92%). This difference in the dose-response of serum and scalp DHT to inhibition with dutasteride is likely to be due to the greater contribution of type 1 5α-reductase to scalp DHT concentrations.

tbh its great i would do this if i had money to blast 5x normal dose, probably worth the scalp dht reduction although at that point idk if I would still be able to beardmax as rn I still can without any hindrance

also, personally and preferably, would like to cycle slightly off of dut and balance it with some level of fin in order to return normal sperm count (sperm count eventually did decrease so whenever I nut the nut is still normal theres just less of it) (preferably 3+ months before ever finding a wife cuz thats the time it takes to do spermiogenesis) anyway thats about all the worries I can think of but life's nicer with a NW0

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
At 2.5mg u might as well be trans

Good thread, bump

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
That's 5 dutasteride pills which equal to 25 finasteride pills.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Sanguinius