2.5 month mk677 and aromasin heightmaxxxing results

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung

Iron
Original thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/1-month-heightmaxxing-progress-with-mk677-aromasin.688969/

I continued with my old stack for about 1.5 more months, had to stop as I needed to take a drug test in the next weeks and I was running out of money. I could have continued after the test, but honestly I dont think it would have been worth it. My face was getting more and more bloated and I just felt like shit all the time, and I wasnt noticing any growth.

After my first month, I dont think I grew much more for some reason, maybe my growth plates closed since the aromasin i bought was probably fake. In total, I probably went from 170.5cm morning height to 172 cm on a good day, so its still over.

Honestly, with heightmaxxing the best thing to do is to start as early as possible, and continue for all through puberty. My plates were already closing when I started. However I dont think theres an ideal solution, since I believe that results will come from long term usage, but the health effects that come are also bad for you.

My biggest mistakes were probably not going for Hgh, as I dont think mk677 was strong enough, and also not going to the gym (i dont think I could have afforded hgh though). I was consistently going before I started my stack but stopped going while taking it since I thought that the mk667 would work to build muscle when I wanted it to make my bones bigger. Pretty stupid. I also didnt eat enough protein on it.

Anyway, now that I know I wont grow anymore, Ive started leanmaxxing and my face has definitely lost that water retention and fat I had back then.

Lmk if you have questions. You guys can learn from my experience ig and not make the same mistakes i did.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, fleurybobby, yirma19 and 5 others
You should get an x-ray before assuming it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura and kimtaehyung
I got an x ray in january right before I started and he said my plates were closing, he even pointed out a few that had closed already. I really doubt I can still grow, and Im tryna debloat my face currently and i dont wanna lose my progress again.

I also dont have an excuse to go get an x ray, ive kept all my heightmaxxing hidden from my parents.

You should have made sure you got aromasin from a legit source.

Its hard man, most places only accept crypto or credit. My source was the only place i found that did money orders.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Lmk if you have questions. You guys can learn from my experience ig and not make the same mistakes i did.
You need to heightmax for at least 6 months to a year to see actual results lol. And heightmax with a growth hormone secretagogue or HGH itself to tell if it worked or not. Furthermore, I recommend changing sources and increasing dosages to an extent if you want quicker results, but I recommend staying on course.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and kimtaehyung
Also, your aromasin was too low if you were going to be using it tbh, at least go 12.5mg every day and look into getting a job or finding some form of income tbh. Also, look into getting your own bank account if you wish. However, none of this is really needed if you are able to accept your height and give up heightmaxxing as it requires a ton of resources.

You need to heightmax for at least 6 months to a year to see actual results lol. And heightmax with a growth hormone secretagogue or HGH itself to tell if it worked or not. Furthermore, I recommend changing sources and increasing dosages to an extent if you want quicker results, but I recommend staying on course.

Yeah, ideally Id like to be a test subject and scientists could give me real hgh for a year and monitor me so i stay healthy. Too bad I dont have the money and means to actually truly heightmax to my full potential.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
you heightmaxxed only for 2.5 months and are saying that it's over?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and kimtaehyung
yo what's best time of day to take aromasin btw? End of day? After meal?

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
yo what's best time of day to take aromasin btw? End of day? After meal?
Doesn't matter. The half life is 24hr so it should be taken daily or at worst every other day, not every 3 days or whatever these autistic bodybuilders claim.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and kimtaehyung
you heightmaxxed only for 2.5 months and are saying that it's over?
Its more because my lack of resources. I do think heightmaxing will only work best if done long term.

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
Its more because my lack of resources. I do think heightmaxing will only work best if done long term.
oh, guess i missed it. sorry then. ur spine is probably open still. if you don't want to spend much money, then i guess you can just use aromasin till you got money for it. it'll prolong your growth window anyway

• +1
Doesn't matter. The half life is 24hr so it should be taken daily or at worst every other day, not every 3 days or whatever these autistic bodybuilders claim.
Thanks chief!

How old were you

• +1
2 cm in 2.5 months is good wtf, thats 9.6 cm in a year (3.5 inches) its great just be patient

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arditi and kimtaehyung
Mk cycles are actually 4-6 month long

• +1
2 cm in 2.5 months is good wtf, thats 9.6 cm in a year (3.5 inches) its great just be patient
2 cm is really good, but most of my growth happened in the first month and after that I wasnt noticing anything for weeks.
Mk cycles are actually 4-6 month long
I ran out out money guys, over for poorcels.

i'd say up the dosage or something idk man but just dont stop

• +1
i'd say up the dosage or something idk man but just dont stop

I ran out out money guys, over for poorcels.
This shit was so expensive, about 250$, which was all the cash I had on hand. I have more money in my bank account but my parents dont let me use any of it:lul:

Anyway, wasnt there a thing called like estrogen rebound or smth that caused a huge spike in estrogen after you stop taking aromasin, which closes your growth plates?

Chrysin+DIM for a cheap ai stack and estrogen rebound has only been found in animals, also height growth takes a long ass time and patience 2 cm in 3 months in good j keep going
This shit was so expensive, about 250$, which was all the cash I had on hand. I have more money in my bank account but my parents dont let me use any of it:lul:

Anyway, wasnt there a thing called like estrogen rebound or smth that caused a huge spike in estrogen after you stop taking aromasin, which closes your growth plates?

• +1
Chrysin+DIM for a cheap ai stack and estrogen rebound has only been found in animals, also height growth takes a long ass time and patience 2 cm in 3 months in good j keep going
Its the mk677 thats expensive dawg shit is 90 dollars a month pm me if u have a better source though.

Arent humans also animals lmao why would it just happen with other animals

And with my age I need something more potent, maybe adding cjc or switching to hgh, but that will make my stack cost even more. I dont have a good way to get a lot of cash rn.

I got an x ray in january right before I started and he said my plates were closing, he even pointed out a few that had closed already. I really doubt I can still grow, and Im tryna debloat my face currently and i dont wanna lose my progress again.

I also dont have an excuse to go get an x ray, ive kept all my heightmaxxing hidden from my parents.
How did you hide it from your parents lmao. My parents found out the day the Mk arrived

How did you hide it from your parents lmao. My parents found out the day the Mk arrived

Shit man :lul: my parents would have killed me if they found out. I sent my package to a friends house and hid it in some drawer, just find some place ur parents wont look in.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby