2 Brutal Heightpill Moments Today

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
We were attending a workshop in school today, and we were placed in group for an activity.

I (6'0 Turk ltn) was placed in a group with a 5'4 Pakistani ltn, htb 5'8 Slovenian gigawhore and a 5'10 English mtn.

As we were doing the activities, we were also talking, mostly the whore and the mtn, but then occasionally me and the manlet joined in the conversation. The whore then at one point asked each of us what kind of youtube videos we watch, and the manlet responded with videos related to films and cinematography because that is his interest, and then the whore giggled and said she thought he would be into "How to be badass alpha" type content, and the manlet just chuckled it off, but me, being blackpilled, instantly saw the hidden connotations in her statement. She expected him to be compensating for his manlet height and shitty face and phenotype by watching redpill alpha content. She probably sees manlets as subhuman idiots man-childs that try to compensate for their height by acting tough. Brutal moment, and what makes me sad is that the manlet is not blackpilled to know that he is being insulted to his face.

But that wasn't the only heightpill moment I would see today. In the group next to us, consisting of a white mtb, a white htb, a black mtb and a Latino mtn, they were discussing male and female at some point, and I overheard discuss the average heights, and the white htb said "I think most of these are false or outdated to be honest, average boy is 6'0 wherever I go." Absolutely brutal. These foids think average male is 6'0, jfl at how that used to be tall back in the day.

Do not underestimate heights. Do not listen to manlet copers. Height standards are increasing, you need to be more and more nt and good looking to make up for height under 6'0. You aren't seen as a grown man if you are short or even average height. Foids perception of height is insanely warped. The heightpill is coming to collect, take your hgh opengrowthplatecels while you can.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: illoan82, Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton and 9 others
of course ur a turk lololol

ignored

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, currybrah, bloomercel and 3 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
white mtb, a white htb, a black mtb and a Latino mtn

6'0 Turk ltn) was placed in a group with a 5'4 Pakistani ltn, htb 5'8 Slovenian gigawhore and a 5'10 English mtn
Nigga you have given so many codenames like no one cares just tell how many girls and boys were there nobody asked for their race, ratings or height jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Recessed Life, Kamui and 1 other person
Nigga you have given so many codenames like no one cares just tell how many girls and boys were there nobody asked for their race, ratings or height jfl
Just my autism to overly analyse everything

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, Detective and 2 others
I see these moments everywhere at my Asian/White school. White boys mog the Asian boys height and psl wise. It's brutal for me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
I see these moments everywhere at my Asian/White school
My school is mixed af so many different ethnicities, therefore heightpill strikes hard. Jfl most attractive people are some of the tallest as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel and Deleted member 26410
My school is mixed af so many different ethnicities, therefore heightpill strikes hard. Jfl most attractive people are some of the tallest as well.
Yeah, same with my school. It's just that the plurality of taller people at my school are white, so there is a racepill component at my school too.

@Napoleon1800 I was introducing myself to two girls earlier in the school year and both of them laughed at me when I said I'm a senior because of my manlet height. Another brutal heightpill story

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 27635
Another day another er fuel for some lurker here the day of retribution will arrive soon

Amen inshallah pray thy gandy jesus whatever the fuck to all the gods 🙏

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel and Napoleon1800
@Napoleon1800 I was introducing myself to two girls earlier in the school year and both of them laughed at me when I said I'm a senior because of my manlet height. Another brutal heightpill story
How tall r u brocel

Fuck this shit man. Height isn't something we can control. Jfl at females complaining about weight loss being too harsh of a looks standard while they fucking see short men as literally not worthy enough to be seen as humans

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Need a tdlr

Fuck this shit man. Height isn't something we can control. Jfl at females complaining about weight loss being too harsh of a looks standard while they fucking see short men as literally not worthy enough to be seen as humans
Being shorter is worse than being fat. At least being fat can be controlled through exercise but height is decided through genetics

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Napoleon1800
ian reading allat ‼️

Need a tdlr
1) was put in a group with a normie, a whore and a manlet in school for activity. We ended up talking and the whore asked each of us what kind of yt vids we watch. The manlet said film and cinematography vids and the whore laughed saying she thought he would watch "how to be a badass alpha" vids and the manlet just chuckled it off.

2) overheard another group with 3 foids and one normie talk about heights and average height was brought up and one of the foids said average boy she sees is 6'0 now and those numbers are probably outdated/false

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
ian reading allat ‼️
1) was put in a group with a normie, a whore and a manlet in school for activity. We ended up talking and the whore asked each of us what kind of yt vids we watch. The manlet said film and cinematography vids and the whore laughed saying she thought he would watch "how to be a badass alpha" vids and the manlet just chuckled it off.

2) overheard another group with 3 foids and one normie talk about heights and average height was brought up and one of the foids said average boy she sees is 6'0 now and those numbers are probably outdated/false

Being 6'5 is cheat code for life. Then fuck them like sterling cooper and go to sleep

What is ideal height do you think? I would say 6'4. Taking into account life and health as well
If i could choose any height. I would choose 6'6 bare foot evening height

• +1
We were attending a workshop in school today, and we were placed in group for an activity.

I (6'0 Turk ltn) was placed in a group with a 5'4 Pakistani ltn, htb 5'8 Slovenian gigawhore and a 5'10 English mtn.

As we were doing the activities, we were also talking, mostly the whore and the mtn, but then occasionally me and the manlet joined in the conversation. The whore then at one point asked each of us what kind of youtube videos we watch, and the manlet responded with videos related to films and cinematography because that is his interest, and then the whore giggled and said she thought he would be into "How to be badass alpha" type content, and the manlet just chuckled it off, but me, being blackpilled, instantly saw the hidden connotations in her statement. She expected him to be compensating for his manlet height and shitty face and phenotype by watching redpill alpha content. She probably sees manlets as subhuman idiots man-childs that try to compensate for their height by acting tough. Brutal moment, and what makes me sad is that the manlet is not blackpilled to know that he is being insulted to his face.

But that wasn't the only heightpill moment I would see today. In the group next to us, consisting of a white mtb, a white htb, a black mtb and a Latino mtn, they were discussing male and female at some point, and I overheard discuss the average heights, and the white htb said "I think most of these are false or outdated to be honest, average boy is 6'0 wherever I go." Absolutely brutal. These foids think average male is 6'0, jfl at how that used to be tall back in the day.

Do not underestimate heights. Do not listen to manlet copers. Height standards are increasing, you need to be more and more nt and good looking to make up for height under 6'0. You aren't seen as a grown man if you are short or even average height. Foids perception of height is insanely warped. The heightpill is coming to collect, take your hgh opengrowthplatecels while you can.
It’s always about woman standard like I’m 100% sure any woman who wants a men 6 feet and above is just ugly like really I’m 6feet btw

It’s always about woman standard like I’m 100% sure any woman who wants a men 6 feet and above is just ugly like really I’m 6feet btw
Cope tbh. Most girls, meaning ugly, average and gl, say ideal height difference is 5-9 inches, with 8 inches being the best, meaning a girl who is 5'6 ideally wants their boyfriend to be 6'2-6'3

Cope tbh. Most girls, meaning ugly, average and gl, say ideal height difference is 5-9 inches, with 8 inches being the best, meaning a girl who is 5'6 ideally wants their boyfriend to be 6'2-6'3
No really man did you see public interview where they asking girls ideal height the ones that said 6 feet and above are average and ugly and they all have deep voices

What is ideal height do you think? I would say 6'4. Taking into account life and health as well
yeah I'd say so too. According to a study I read 6'5 and above women start finding you too tall. 6'3 is good too.

• Love it
Its true 6'0 is average and death to those above 5'10 who do LL

• So Sad
Its true 6'0 is average and death to those above 5'10 who do LL
Considering most of them go to shady clinics in Turkey and third-world countries, you probably don't need to wish them that lol

I wish . I dont want so much competition. The place where i live 5'11 is just plain average and thats in india. This generation has stop up in height like anythjng
Considering most of them go to shady clinics in Turkey and third-world countries, you probably don't need to wish them that lol

so over for anybody under 5,10

Girls can’t perceive height that well (largely due to them being much shorter) and so is say (depending on your proportions) 5’11 in shoes can look 6 foot and 6 foot can look tall (to shorter people).

In addition to this theyll have bias wh leading them to filter out men below a certain height, shifting the perceived average up, in reality the average has hardly moved (possibly not at all)

• +1

I am5'3

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
My plates are closed

• So Sad
Over

• So Sad
Girls can’t perceive height that well (largely due to them being much shorter) and so is say (depending on your proportions) 5’11 in shoes can look 6 foot and 6 foot can look tall (to shorter people).

In addition to this theyll have bias wh leading them to filter out men below a certain height, shifting the perceived average up, in reality the average has hardly moved (possibly not at all)
Why would u say it hasn't changed

5’6 is the new 6’5 niggers

Why would u say it hasn't changed
I just don’t think it has much, I live in London and am 5’11 flat. When I wear tall shoes, so I’m a little over 6 foot, I’m taller than most people (however not enough to be very noticeable). I’d say it’s probably about in 5’11 in the West, outside of the tall European countries

Foids thinking 6’0 is the average height is serious rope fuel
Over before it even began for manlets

• +1
Foids thinking 6’0 is the average height is serious rope fuel
Over before it even began for manlets
Honestly manletdom is one of the worst things to occur to man. Sub 6'2 is truly painful.

Honestly manletdom is one of the worst things to occur to man. Sub 6'2 is truly painful.
If In the west and cannot afford LL it’s truly over

• +1
That manlet who chuckled it off when she insulted him is exactly what he was supposed to do. If he reacted angrily or started insulting her it would show how much that affects him. This way he acted like he didnt really give too much shit

That manlet who chuckled it off when she insulted him is exactly what he was supposed to do. If he reacted angrily or started insulting her it would show how much that affects him. This way he acted like he didnt really give too much shit
I don't think he even realised