2 Ethnics win Love Island 2022. Over for UKcels, ethnic dominance upon us

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Dravide (yes dravide) and Ekin su
2 ethnics winning love island
Ethnic takeover and dominance in UK is upon us

Mirin hard, why do ethnics eventually dominate mirin resilience of ethnics hard.
Ethnics always have work ethnic, provide great services in hospitality, are clever financially, and now starting to be deemed positive in British media

On a serious note irl ppl aren't as racist and thus site makes out lmao you retards can't distinguish satire from real life

Over for UKcels JFL

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PCT01
@Chadeep
@JamesHowlett
@Xangsane
@volcelfatcel
@VicMackey
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax
@btsgangruling

Attachments

• davide-job-t~2.jpg
    davide-job-t~2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3533.jpg
    3533.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 60957883-0-image-a-32_1659390016121.jpg
    60957883-0-image-a-32_1659390016121.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • SEI117492476-copy-5a2f.jpg
    SEI117492476-copy-5a2f.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • newFile.jpg
    newFile.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 12 others
She is so ugly it's insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SLA, wannaimprove and 16 others
I hated the winners. Dravide is alright but I hate ekin su, looks like a tranny & is en ectress end e liarr:soy:
C52BD2A2 377A 4E43 A48D C7BB6113B8B0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 7 others
She is so ugly it's insane
Plight of so many British women, too much filler

So publicised in media that it's deemed attractive now JFL same as the BBC meme haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Chadethnic101
The guy is not ethnic he is Italian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Bonez, Looks234 and 10 others
how do you win love island jfl, what is there to win, mog battle or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, n0rthface, GetShrekt and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Stopping@Nothing19
Would be fun to see the almighty Maher enter this show, all other male participants would instantly rope on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Bonez, justinzayn and 6 others
how do you win love island jfl, what is there to win, mog battle or something
They won 50k, which is not much but still. Now they’ll probably get sponsorship from big companies on insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101 and Stopping@Nothing19
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, ascension, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Red undertone always wins

Would be fun to see the almighty Maher enter this show, all other male participants would instantly rope on the spot
The men would try to destroy him verbally and mentally due to his mogging srs
@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonez, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
@forevergymcelling
Yeh maher seems light triad. Can see someone like adam collard turning the girls against him:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Yeh maher seems light triad. Can see someone like adam collard turning the girls against him:lul::lul:
Brutal ab inserts and separation 😢
love-island-fans-are-losing-it-over-adam-collard-s-return-1657533498.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal ab inserts 😢
love-island-fans-are-losing-it-over-adam-collard-s-return-1657533498.jpg
Shitty muscle insertions but has gigachad smv to uk sluts ngl.

Height halo, tattoos (literally just RTT, very popular in uk)

Plus looks much better in motion, body included (no homo). He’s not photogenic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rand anon, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others

Yeah ideal smv for UK slags got that low class shredded roided look lol

Facially he's really not all that but he's not photogenic, I'm not photogenic either haha
Looks great in motion
Tbh it's lifefuel for many he's mainly carried by his height and body

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and Deleted member 9801

My best mate was in the smokers area with Collard in a Newcastle club and apparently every girl out there was legit mesmerized at his presence, they couldn't stop staring at him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
My best mate was in the smokers area with Collard in a Newcastle club and apparently every girl out there was legit mesmerized at his presence, they couldn't stop staring at him
status pill

He wouldn't understand how the voting works.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17735
UK ideal look for slags is
Dark featured white guy who runs RTT whose tall
Face can be MTN and you'll still have high appeal lol
HTN dark featured white with RTT and tall is basically Giga Chad in UK JFL at this inbred island hahah

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
HTN dark featured white with RTT and tall is basically Giga Chad in UK JFL at this inbred island hahah
I could run Collard game if I were 5 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
we ethnic meds have a willpower that is just too strong. imagine winning the show while barely being able to talk properly. i like ekin-su btw, if she wasn't that fillermaxxed she would be gl

• +1
a white guy with an ethnic name, and a turkroach with fillers to look white.

yep, time to pack it up whiteboys!

not a single rice appeared on this show btw

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Shrek2OnDvD
My reaction to this post

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9801

Mirin hard, why do ethnics eventually dominate mirin resilience of ethnics hard.
Ethnics always have work ethnic, provide great services in hospitality, are clever financially, and now starting to be deemed positive in British media

On a serious note irl ppl aren't as racist and thus site makes out lmao you retards can't distinguish satire from real life

Over for UKcels JFL

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PCT01
@Chadeep
@JamesHowlett
@Xangsane
@volcelfatcel
@VicMackey
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax
@btsgangruling
Yeah agree IRL people aren't racist, except asians, and obv some chavs, but you're not likely to interact with a chav except when u order kfc anyway.

Btw I thought both these were white people lol

• +1
Yep totally, just need roids, tan, tattoos, and tall, that's it and u can fuck any slag

• +1
Anyone that watches Love Island is giga autistic and has some low T wiring

Yeah I know normies watch it. But just get to the reality

You are literally obsessed with women this much that you watch this trash of where they .. forget it Im not even going to bother. Its over for pretty mcuh all you losers. No wonder you guys post here all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Looks234, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
@forevergymcelling
Totally, the NT RTT guys would have him for breakfast , he seems somewhat high class and high trust and also will not be as NT as those guys

• +1
Anyone that watches Love Island is giga autistic and has some low T wiring

Yeah I know normies watch it. But just get to the reality

You are literally obsessed with women this much that you watch this trash of where they .. forget it Im not even going to bother. Its over for pretty mcuh all you losers. No wonder you guys post here all day
and yet you like to talk about moggers indians and shit

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah agree IRL people aren't racist, except asians, and obv some chavs, but you're not likely to interact with a chav except when u order kfc anyway.

Btw I thought both these were white people lol
Dravide (Dravidian play on his name Davide) is a skin undertone change away from looking legit Indian look at his eye area jfl
And ekin sure is Turkish and looks ethnic, just less so coz she's got fillers she's only 27 but looks about 32 haha

Over for UKcels JFL

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PCT01
@Chadeep
@JamesHowlett
@Xangsane
@volcelfatcel
@VicMackey
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax
@btsgangruling
Bongland's genetics are truly something to behold.

• +1
Yep totally, just need roids, tan, tattoos, and tall, that's it and u can fuck any slag
I wanna see @FailedNormieManlet run RTT, proper shredded and jacked and shit, also cos he is giga NT.

Then we could prove if RTT can offset height and having sub 5 shudra face. I honestly think he could, but would prob lose the size 16 pale girls in cardigans that would go for his oofy doofy look today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Dravide (Dravidian play on his name Davide) is a skin undertone change away from looking legit Indian look at his eye area jfl
And ekin sure is Turkish and looks ethnic, just less so coz she's got fillers she's only 27 but looks about 32 haha
The dude defo can pass for indian, makes sense now cos Italians are Indians anyway, and yeah the foid is hot tbf

• +1
Totally, the NT RTT guys would have him for breakfast , he seems somewhat high class and high trust and also will not be as NT as those guys
Tot
I wanna see @FailedNormieManlet run RTT, proper shredded and jacked and shit, also cos he is giga NT.

Then we could prove if RTT can offset height and having sub 5 face. I honestly think he could, but would prob lose the size 16 pale girls in cardigans that would go for his oofy doofy look today.
Yeah manlet will lose his pool he can have big success in lol

Keep in mind he'd be competing with tall RTT guys with better phenos
He could probably get a hot EE gf with the RTT look ngl
Sounds like something he'd prefer aswell lol @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I
The dude defo can pass for indian, makes sense now cos Italians are Indians anyway, and yeah the foid is hot tbf
cage at the people denying he can't pass as Indian north indian definitely lmao

Yeah thought ekin su would be your type Bhai MENA pheno

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Why are British "people" so ugly and have horrible food?

Aspie koreaboo fogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
She has a lot of ethnic self hate. The worst thing you could do is tell her she looks Turkish. She would never be seen with a Turk or a guy that isn't white. She wanted a different white guy but he turned her down. I'm surprised Ekin didn't change her name to Sarah or something like that. The Italian guy wanted Michael Owens daughter but had to settle for the ethnic. LOL at the blacks having to couple up because nobody wanted them. Nice apartheid viewing. Danica was funny saying she wants guys with light eyes i.e white only. Why should a white guy date an ethnic like you when the ethnic herself wouldn't date an ethnic? She'll be the first to talk about racism etc by the way. These ethnic women must hate their kids when they come out with ethnic features. I always felt sorry for hapas in that regard. You eventually realize that your own mother despises herself, and you by proxy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Chadethnic101 and the BULL
She has a lot of ethnic self hate. The worst thing you could do is tell her she looks Turkish. She would never be seen with a Turk or a guy that isn't white. She wanted a different white guy but he turned her down. I'm surprised Ekin didn't change her name to Sarah or something like that. The Italian guy wanted Michael Owens daughter but had to settle for the ethnic. LOL at the blacks having to couple up because nobody wanted them. Nice apartheid viewing. Danica was funny saying she wants guys with light eyes i.e white only. Why should a white guy date an ethnic like you when the ethnic herself wouldn't date an ethnic? She'll be the first to talk about racism etc by the way. These ethnic women must hate their kids when they come out with ethnic features. I always felt sorry for hapas in that regard. You eventually realize that your own mother despises herself, and you by proxy.
Ngl a lot of Turk women are like this
It's coz they're quite close to potentially passing as white but they are not haha
Who did ekin originally want?

She's just a fame hungry woman trying to get big on white UK public to get a white child lol she will probably get a shitty boohoo endorsement along with Davide lol

Last edited:
Grown men caring about reality TV show. What has this world come to, just 10yrs ago u were a faggot for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Grown men caring about reality TV show. What has this world come to, just 10yrs ago u were a faggot for that
Yep, it's like us two are the only straights left. :feelsgiga:

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back