2 Ethnics win Love Island 2022. Over for UKcels, ethnic dominance upon us

Ngl a lot of Turk women are like this
It's coz they're quite close to potentially passing as white but they are not haha
Who did ekin originally want?

She's just a fame hungry woman trying to get big on white UK public to get a white child lol she will probably get a shitty boohoo endorsement along with Davide lol
Idk my friend was sending me youtube clips and giving me updates. I've never watched one second of the show on TV. I think the guy was Scottish. She gets money out the Turks by going there and being an actress and then goes back to the UK for whites lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
She has a lot of ethnic self hate. The worst thing you could do is tell her she looks Turkish. She would never be seen with a Turk or a guy that isn't white. She wanted a different white guy but he turned her down. I'm surprised Ekin didn't change her name to Sarah or something like that. The Italian guy wanted Michael Owens daughter but had to settle for the ethnic. LOL at the blacks having to couple up because nobody wanted them. Nice apartheid viewing. Danica was funny saying she wants guys with light eyes i.e white only. Why should a white guy date an ethnic like you when the ethnic herself wouldn't date an ethnic? She'll be the first to talk about racism etc by the way. These ethnic women must hate their kids when they come out with ethnic features. I always felt sorry for hapas in that regard. You eventually realize that your own mother despises herself, and you by proxy.
I think that happens only with hapas, they come out with asian eyes or asian frame or whatever and their noodle mum hates them.

Don't think other races do that, they just care if the kid comes out healthy and ideally, GL

• +1
I think that happens only with hapas, they come out with asian eyes or asian frame or whatever and their noodle mum hates them.

Don't think other races do that, they just care if the kid comes out healthy and ideally, GL
It applies to ethnic women with that complex generally imo. Like imagine Danicas kid looked ethnic and had dark eyes.

It applies to ethnic women with that complex generally imo. Like imagine Danicas kid looked ethnic and had dark eyes.
Yeah applies to some ethnic women I agree, they hate their background, Largely cos the ethnic values they grow up around are pretty based and anti women, but it's a minority, whereas with noodles it will happen 99% of the time

• +1

I agree, all ethnics if they have a half white child, actually like their child has a slight darker skin tone/some features such as bones, mixed with the majority Caucasian features really gives an exotic look- me included I'd welcome my child to have already some of my features.
Only east Asians hate their hapa kids if they have too many east Asian features jfl

We should make love
Im chad only inkwel.
66633F3D 8BE9 4264 888B 8BC92D1C102E

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
My best mate was in the smokers area with Collard in a Newcastle club and apparently every girl out there was legit mesmerized at his presence, they couldn't stop staring at him
His looks are so common, I can not imagine this is not related to his status
I mean he is tall, good body and nice face but nothing special
What would women in the UK do if someone like Drago chills next to them in the club ?

Plight of so many British women, too much filler

So publicised in media that it's deemed attractive now JFL same as the BBC meme haha
Don’t compare this filller shit to BBC something that’s actually grounded in truth but ethncis cannot cope about. Filler is considered unattractive to most men here it’s the women who still get it done because other women think it looks nice and men either be incel or fuck filer whores (it is what it is).

Who is the gypsy in your PFP she is gl

• JFL
She has a lot of ethnic self hate. The worst thing you could do is tell her she looks Turkish. She would never be seen with a Turk or a guy that isn't white. She wanted a different white guy but he turned her down. I'm surprised Ekin didn't change her name to Sarah or something like that. The Italian guy wanted Michael Owens daughter but had to settle for the ethnic. LOL at the blacks having to couple up because nobody wanted them. Nice apartheid viewing. Danica was funny saying she wants guys with light eyes i.e white only. Why should a white guy date an ethnic like you when the ethnic herself wouldn't date an ethnic? She'll be the first to talk about racism etc by the way. These ethnic women must hate their kids when they come out with ethnic features. I always felt sorry for hapas in that regard. You eventually realize that your own mother despises herself, and you by proxy.
I agree
But meanwhile she gets mogged by Turkish actors and actresses to the stratosphere, she looks like a plastic doll low class bimbo while celebrities in Turkey look like pic related
2438010350 d608a7a2f4 z 72e26b838eda4bd7aeaeed35a396dc7d

Jfl at her diaspora delusions

• +1
My best mate was in the smokers area with Collard in a Newcastle club and apparently every girl out there was legit mesmerized at his presence, they couldn't stop staring at him
Me after reading this irl
5E12635F 11F3 4A04 8D84 209EAA36F495

a white guy with an ethnic name, and a turkroach with fillers to look white.

yep, time to pack it up whiteboys!

not a single rice appeared on this show btw
Rice and curries are smart and know this show isn’t for them. Niggers still haven’t gotten the message yet (nobody wants them either)

• So Sad
Don’t compare this filller shit to BBC something that’s actually grounded in truth but ethncis cannot cope about. Filler is considered unattractive to most men here it’s the women who still get it done because other women think it looks nice and men either be incel or fuck filer whores (it is what it is).

Who is the gypsy in your PFP she is gl
Prince it is exaggerated let's be real bro lol
Sure it can be true same with me lmao
You say that yeah you got a point but when people keep seeing acertain look being praised as attractive, over time the perception changes.
I reckon this is the case with females and fillers.

Lmao u reckon she's gypsy? Shes my looksmatch she's paki from germany, munich- not sure how her family emigrated there but she should've come UK jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Prince it is exaggerated let's be real bro lol
Sure it can be true same with me lmao
You say that yeah you got a point but when people keep seeing acertain look being praised as attractive, over time the perception changes.
I reckon this is the case with females and fillers.

Lmao u reckon she's gypsy? Shes my looksmatch she's paki from germany, munich- not sure how her family emigrated there but she should've come UK jfl
She is gypsy paki qween Mashallah. BBC is a meme but there’s truth to it hence why it has been a thing since 400AD to modern day. Shit like this doesn’t just pop up and stay for that long without there being truth.

Yeah the filler is a joke as well but most British men Hate the look there’s jsut nothing we can do about it. Women like the look and won’t stop getting it done at our expense. It is what it is

• +1
She is gypsy paki qween Mashallah. BBC is a meme but there’s truth to it hence why it has been a thing since 400AD to modern day. Shit like this doesn’t just pop up and stay for that long without there being truth.

Yeah the filler is a joke as well but most British men Hate the look there’s jsut nothing we can do about it. Women like the look and won’t stop getting it done at our expense. It is what it is
Yeah it's brutal if your black with a small dick jfl, doctor looksmax had a black mate with a small dick and he was brutalised, I'd wanna rope felt bad for him, just has expectations on him

Yeah fillers vile I wouldn't wanna a gf with fillers at all it's a trashy low class look, but hey we're in UK which is low class central wish I lived in US I'd do better there than here

Gyspy/slav/german curry alliance

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back