2 extractions incoming

7three4

7three4

Tren
Braces. Will extracting 2 premolars from my maxilla fuck me up ? I have an overbite due to the fact that when I was younger I had 2 premolars extracted, basically { all molars on maxilla, but missing 1 on each side of my mandible } should I go ahead and make my maxilla even with my mandible?

Braces. Will extracting 2 premolars from my maxilla fuck me up ? I have an overbite due to the fact that when I was younger I had 2 premolars extracted, basically { all molars on maxilla, but missing 1 on each side of my mandible } should I go ahead and make my maxilla even with my mandible?
NOOOO DON'T DO IT
extractions cause bone loss and recessed face!

dentistry is a scam, the cause of crooked teeth are recessed bones, so you should save money until you can afford an orthognatic surgery that fixes your facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SayNoToRotting, Dude420 and 2 others
A year ago my 2 upper premolars were removed. I don't know if I should regret it, my face has not changed for the worse (at the moment) even so everything I can save will keep it for possible orthognathic surgery if I notice that my face starts to fuck at some point

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Interesting stuff bros the problem is that I have a full set of teeth in my maxilla but then missing 2 in my mandible, and I have an overbite should I just leave it as it is ?
Thought that if I extracted 2 from maxilla to make everything even it would create more harmony
Interesting stuff bros the problem is that I have a full set of teeth in my maxilla but then missing 2 in my mandible, and I have an overbite should I just leave it as it is ?

Thought that if I extracted 2 from maxilla to make everything even it would create more harmony
I also have an overbite despite wearing braces and elastics but I refused to get extractions

extraction = gamble on your face

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Why the fuck do people remove teeth? What is wrong with people's parents to fuck to let dentists fuck their kids up so much? The only time I've been to a dentist was for a root canal at the age of 12.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
My teeth will be kept good shit homies thanks to all

only time to ever consider extractions is if you have bimax protrusion - even then you probably can find better alternatives. expanding the palate is better every other time

But what about he wisdom teeths?
What if you extracted them at the age of 23?

NOOOO DON'T DO IT

dentistry is a scam, the cause of crooked teeth are recessed bones, so you should save money until you can afford an orthognatic surgery that fixes your facial bones

But what about he wisdom teeths?
What if you extracted them at the age of 23?
only if you have extreme infections and pain there.
otherwise get Lefort + BSSO to create more space for the wisdom teeth

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed

teeh extractions should be illegal and every orthodontist that knows the effects yet still complies do it's greedy work, should be SHOT dead.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Take this with a grain of salt OP, but I think the whole extractions = bone loss thrown around too much. Plenty of attractive people have gotten extractions. It's true that having a bunch of teeth extracted + poor mouth posture + mouthbreathing probably fucks your face up especially if that happened as a kid. But if you're in your late teens or later and practice mewing while and after the procedure you will probably be okay. I have braces currently and they made a slight positive impact on my profile. My teeth were positioned a bit back so my chin, while still recessed, looks a little tiny bit stronger.

NOOOO DON'T DO IT

It's not a scam lol, they extract it because it's going to cause nerve pain cuz the pulp of the tooth is cavitated, also so it won't spread to the teeth across and next to it. But dentists are too retarded to look at the big picture. Their main focus is to stop gingivitis and periodontitis.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Take this with a grain of salt OP, but I think the whole extractions = bone loss thrown around too much. Plenty of attractive people have gotten extractions. It's true that having a bunch of teeth extracted + poor mouth posture + mouthbreathing probably fucks your face up especially if that happened as a kid. But if you're in your late teens or later and practice mewing while and after the procedure you will probably be okay. I have braces currently and they made a slight positive impact on my profile. My teeth were positioned a bit back so my chin, while still recessed, looks a little tiny bit stronger.
teeth loss = bone loss = over

You do you but I have friends who needed extractions and still look fine.
the only thing that infuriates me about the orthodontic industry are the shameless, greedy appointments of teeth extractions for patients that don't even necessarily need them and can be given treatment in different methods, which most of the time is the far better option.

It's just fucked up. Also in my personal experience, acquaintances who've gotten extractions have only began to look worse through time, it doesn't necessarily point out that it's the main factor but if you're willing to get any premolars extracted it only indicates that you're a recessed subhuman that requires to remove a vital type of bone that gives life to not only your face for it to properly function but also the quality of your current living.

Everything's correlated theory. You remove teeth, and the body that requires it starts to malfunction, it even supports and keeps the 2 jaws, upper and lower together, and allows it to develop and continue it's healthy bone remodelling in a smooth manner. Same way can be said how an engine requires certain parts or fuel for it to properly work.

Last edited:
I know from first-hand experience that forward growth has an enormous impact on your breathing which as we know good forward growth is tied with signaling good genes/attractiveness. You should recreate good occlusion by moving forward what is recessed, you don't fix things by making as recessed the properly grown part.

Last edited:
I know from first-hand experience that forward growth has an enormous impact on your breathing which as we know good forward growth is tied with signaling good genes. You should recreate good occlusion by moving forward what is recessed, you don't fix things by making as recessed the properly grown part.
What's your experience so far with proper oral posture, etc..?

also this is what the Mews have been mentioning, that orthotropics grows things forward in fixing people's bites rather than recede one's jaw or the other to meet together.

I’ve made unreal mewing progress while having braces on, how ever how I implied earlier. I have an overbite because I’m missing 2 molars from my mandible ( extracted when I was younger ) now the question is will the extraction of two molars up top would fuck up everything. Because if i was to extract my jaw and maxilla would have the same amount of teeth

I’ve made unreal mewing progress while having braces on, how ever how I implied earlier. I have an overbite because I’m missing 2 molars from my mandible ( extracted when I was younger ) now the question is will the extraction of two molars up top would fuck up everything. Because if i was to extract my jaw and maxilla would have the same amount of teeth
I had done it and I still look sexy as fuck every time I look at myself in the mirror.

Mewing is cope, don't fuck yourself up, listen to the professionals not a bunch of middle school children who haven't fully experience life yet. Best advice in here goes to me obviously.

I had done it and I still look sexy as fuck every time I look at myself in the mirror.

Mewing is cope, don't fuck yourself up, listen to the professionals not a bunch of middle school children who haven't fully experience life yet. Best advice in here goes to me obviously.
Thanks bro and mewing+posture+chewing has drastically improved my looks as much as I would hate to say it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt