Story of how braces and teeth extractions turned me into an ugly fucking subhuman truecel...

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Giantess Vore Enthusiast
If you're a zoomer younger than 16 DO NOT GET BRACES. Hell, even fight your parents to not get that shit. If i could go back in time, ill fucking burn down my house if i had to just to not step foot in that orthodontist office to get braces and 4 teeth extracted.

I was at the dentist today and had a conversation with her about maxillary development, and she confirmed my worst suspicions. Ive had a lingering suspicion for a while now consisting of how having teeth extractions and braces at a developing age can cause a recessed upper and lower jaw, it can even cause a narrow pallet if placed incorrectly. I have a recessed maxilla and ive always wondered why i got a pancake face for years. All this unfortunately was true in my case and my dentist confirmed it in the worst :bluepill: way possible. This is what she told me:

"Im sure having a beautiful smile is more important than a flatter midface or maxilla, many of my patients have a flat midface and are absolutely gorgeous! Its completely normal side effect of having braces, so I wouldn't worry too much if i were you."
I remembered every single word that came out of that :bluepill: bitch's mouth. Here i was like a fucking retard thinking it was genetic, my parents and grandparents all have developed maxillas, i went back and looked at my pics of me standing next to them and my face looks so much fucking flatter than theirs, my sister is 2 years younger than me and has a chad maxilla bc she never got braces.
Honestly, i don't give a shit about a "beautiful smile" and much rather have crooked teeth than a flat ugly face.
I never fucking smile much anyways. Anyways, heres other people who have also had this issue:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Icon, Sny, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
If you're a zoomer younger than 16 DO NOT GET BRACES. Hell, even fight your parents to not get that shit. If i could go back in time, ill fucking burn down my house if i had to just to not step foot in that orthodontist office to get braces and 4 teeth extracted.

I was at the dentist today and had a conversation with her about maxillary development, and she confirmed my worst suspicions. Ive had a lingering suspicion for a while now consisting of how having teeth extractions and braces at a developing age can cause a recessed upper and lower jaw, it can even cause a narrow pallet if placed incorrectly. I have a recessed maxilla and ive always wondered why i got a pancake face for years. All this unfortunately was true in my case and my dentist confirmed it in the worst :bluepill: way possible. This is what she told me:

"Im sure having a beautiful smile is more important than a flatter midface or maxilla, many of my patients have a flat midface and are absolutely gorgeous! Its completely normal side effect of having braces, so I wouldn't worry too much if i were you."
I remembered every single word that came out of that :bluepill: bitch's mouth. Here i was like a fucking retard thinking it was genetic, my parents and grandparents all have developed maxillas, i went back and looked at my pics of me standing next to them and my face looks so much fucking flatter than theirs, my sister is 2 years younger than me and has a chad maxilla bc she never got braces.
Honestly, i don't give a shit about a "beautiful smile" and much rather have crooked teeth than a flat ugly face.
I never fucking smile much anyways. Anyways, heres other people who have also had this issue:

Fuck my life man

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and <6PSLcel
Too late:

4136673 1000060629

I'm 21, though.

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
I suffer the same fate but also had a nocturnal use headgear which caused my face to be more assymetric and caused me to mouthbreath in my sleep all causing me to become downgrown while force stopping any natural maxillary growth.

jova

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
Lol I had braces for 2 years still decent maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Braces can be good but
Never ever get tooth extraction

• +1
Reactions: greywind, futuregigamogger, chadintraining and 9 others
I suffer the same fate but also had a nocturnal use headgear which caused my face to be more assymetric and caused me to mouthbreath in my sleep all causing me to become downgrown while force stopping any natural maxillary growth.

jova
Absolute brutal, never EVER listen to looks improvements guides by big companies or the government.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and <6PSLcel
im honestly glad i had ortho help.... my before photos i literally had 0 projection besides my nose

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru
Lol I had braces for 2 years still decent maxilla
Nah you're good if your over 16 and got them, i had them in for 4 years including tooth extractions

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
brutal, im sorry this happened to you, so if I get braces done after doing SARPE I won't have any issues right ?

brutal, im sorry this happened to you, so if I get braces done after doing SARPE I won't have any issues right ?
Yeah you're good, just dont ever get any teeth extractions

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and <6PSLcel

twin block braces are an exception, they can cure giga recession and narrow palate

who tf allows to get their healthy teeth extracted, i get getting braces

• +1
find a way to ruin her life

Step one of getting braces:
Never get braces if you need extractions first

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Step one of getting braces:
Never get braces if you need extractions first
will i be fine if they dont remove anything

• +1
I got no extractions , wore Damon braces my mandibule , maxilla and palate are slightly better

If I wouldn’t get Damon braces then my teeth would of been really fucked up going the opposite way

• +1
Reactions: h111
im still recessed and narrow smile , but never got braces and tooth extractions, im now working with a orthodontist who will use specific devices to expand my upper and lower jaw , he said im half saved because i never had extractions or surgery or mse and other destructive stuff done on me .
I think had you never gotten that work done u would still be like me now tho .

• +1
teeth are a meme unless theyre legit crooked, just have white teeth healthy lips gums and dimples and atleast 6 tooth smile, rest is all bones frame height

• +1
teeth are a meme unless theyre legit crooked, just have white teeth healthy lips gums and dimples and atleast 6 tooth smile, rest is all bones frame height
Fr, something the government indoctrinates us with. even if you had shit teeth, just dont smile like a fag jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fr, something the government indoctrinates us with. even if you had shit teeth, just dont smile like a fag jfl
women said he had perfect smile when his palate is recessed lol , just be gl theory? Imo dimples would ascend him way harder thna wider smile

women said he had perfect smile when his palate is recessed lol , just be gl theory? Imo dimples would ascend him way harder thna wider smile

View attachment 2937703
Those nasolabial folds are crazy tho, i bet they re because of narrow palate=flat narrow skull = skin falling down, he s carried hard by eye area +hair but doing ALF could easily make him look better facially and smile wise.

Those nasolabial folds are crazy tho, i bet they re because of narrow palate=flat narrow skull = skin falling down, he s carried hard by eye area +hair but doing ALF could easily make him look better facially and smile wise.
What’s Alf? I think they’re just smile lines folds look worse like hollower . He was also heavy smoker

What’s Alf? I think they’re just smile lines folds look worse like hollower . He was also heavy smoker
Search alf appliance face lift , it basically an expander but it fixes skull and narrow palate , it takes a shit ton of time tho, my practitioner does it but i opted for something similar that will get me results within 6 to 12 months .

Search alf appliance face lift , it basically an expander but it fixes skull and narrow palate , it takes a shit ton of time tho, my practitioner does it but i opted for something similar that will get me results within 6 to 12 months .
I know a girl w good palate but long midface recessed chin and naso folds ar 22 . I think orthodontists lie a lot

I know a girl w good palate but long midface recessed chin and naso folds ar 22 . I think orthodontists lie a lot
If the chin is recessed then she must have an overbite or something , to you she might look fine but only an ortho can assess .
Also my ortho isnt your average dentist , your average doctor will extract your teeth , my ortho will expand your jaws so all teeth fit and then put you on braces

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan
are extractions that bad ?

I mouth breathed autistically and had braces on in my developing years (extractions too) but somehow don't look subhuman

Have u looked into retraction and retraction reversal treatment? There's a google form that you can fill out, which will give you access to a google doc which contains a lot of information on this topic. The general idea around that is Expansion, and the reopening of the spaces. The issue is finding the right ortho who is willing to go through this journey with u, along side one that understands the correlation between the teeth and facial development and not just your local ortho. Depending on your location this could be very difficult.

Last edited:
Bev

Was ur case that bad that u had to get 4 fucking extractions?

Am 18 M with braces but I won't get any extractions, Am i safe or no?

u need to get ur palate expanded and sutures cranked open before getting braces I belive.

Holy fuck bro

So i shouldnt get braces for my crossbite? Thank God for my large palate

Brutal man. I still have braces but was for something minor and no extraction. No recessed maxilla.

So i shouldnt get braces for my crossbite? Thank God for my large palate
Nah braces isnt that big of a deal, but teeth extractions are

• +1
Reactions: john788
Had the exact same, its so sad knowing it didn’t have to be like this if they just didn’t extract and pull my maxilla back on purpose and just taught me good posture, now i need bimax and expansion to still be deformed.