2 GUYS GET JUMPED FOR SAYING THE N WORD HARD R

Is there any proof they said it or was it just an excuse to chimp out? Cause there's a suspiciously large amount of these "white person gets beaten up for being racist" videos where the footage starts after things got hostile.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Question for black ppl here Why do u guys pretend to act hard but then get emotional over a word? isn’t that women behavior
Anyone insulting you should face action I don't gaf about my white friends using the n word or anyone but if they are using it to insult you have to take action it's high T asf

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It’s amazing how they managed to program this trigger word in every bbc’s head, like a wild animal that attacks on command, they don’t actually stop and think why they become so hostile.

I didn’t watch the video btw so maybe they were just super racist and deserved to be beat up
"In every bbcs head" does it hurt u to say blacks lol

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
i dont know what happened but niggers are so strange to me
What about the white ppl who shoot up schools over bullying do u think anger is a non human emotion or smthng?

It’s amazing how they managed to program this trigger word in every bbc’s head, like a wild animal that attacks on command, they don’t actually stop and think why they become so hostile.

I didn’t watch the video btw so maybe they were just super racist and deserved to be beat up
Ur way more sensitive stop pretending to have some moral highground 💀😂

Usually condemn nigger violence. But based for not letting these mayo monkeys get away with being racist

Have you seen the clip of the ricecel beating up two sheboons after they attacked him because he said nigger?
No
Can I get an n word pass Kamui?

Op is a monkey btw
Shut up you stupid ugly spic

• Love it
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

I mean, the white guy wasn't the one swinging the first punch so you do have a point, but I also agree with the idea that it wasn't undeserved.

I mean, the white guy wasn't the one swinging the first punch so you do have a point, but I also agree with the idea that it wasn't undeserved.
Also, it was mostly a fair fight, though at times 2 or more guys would attack 1 which is very cucked and low T. It should be 1 vs 1.

Nigger ≠ nigga

Can’t explain this to white brahs tho so who cares
He's Bharati ("Indian"), not white. :p (The guy you were responding to)

the old white guy would have ko'd all of them in a 1-1

had it under control until more of them jumped in
Yeah, he would've easily beaten up everyone except maybe the fat black guy, had this been 1 vs 1.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
yt peepoo are crazy... you'd think they would learn they lesson not to mess wit bbcs but no

Niggers are closer to apes than humans

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
They were on this forum

Hope they learned their lesson, dumb wiggers haha

Black people are usually homophonic by nature u can find a few who are understanding nowadays but thats jus the culture
by nature? I don't think you understand what you're saying

by nature? I don't think you understand what you're saying
I'm talking about culture there instilled with Christian values 74% of black adults are Christian and are told that being gay Is a sin

I'm talking about culture there instilled with Christian values 74% of black adults are Christian and are told that being gay Is a sin
Lmao fucking cap

Most blacks are lukewarm af, very few black people actually genuinely practice and believe Christianity

Also I’m pretty sure most blacks don’t hate homosexuality cuz we think it’s a sin, we hate homosexuality cuz it goes against nature

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Lmao fucking cap

Most blacks are lukewarm af, very few black people actually genuinely practice and believe Christianity

Also I’m pretty sure most blacks don’t hate homosexuality cuz we think it’s a sin, we hate homosexuality cuz it goes against nature
Black christianity is just about singing fun songs like OOOHHH LAAAWWWWAHAWWWD (PRAISE THE JESUS) (PRAISE THE JESUS) DODODODODOOOO (PRAISE THE JESUS)

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Michael Myers
Screenshot 2024 03 28 20 45 21 72

White brah gave the BBC a taste of BWC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Michael Myers, LordSergiXX63 and 1 other person
Lmao fucking cap

Definitely this newer generation is like that but the older generation Definitely were way more Christian and that's every religion I've literally talked to Muslim girls who had trains ran on them and say there participating in ramadan

Definitely this newer generation is like that but the older generation Definitely were way more Christian and that's every religion I've literally talked to Muslim girls who had trains ran on them and say there participating in ramadan
Lots of secular muzzies participate in Ramadan, that's not surprising. It's the one time of the year they all start to become somewhat religious, but as soon as Ramadan has passed, they're back to getting anal'd.

Fr tbh I’m sure half these guys have no idea of the words origin they just have it in them since birth that white boy say Nigger= bad

the old white guy would have ko'd all of them in a 1-1

had it under control until more of them jumped in
old man strength is no joke
his son (i think) was getting bitched around tho

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Meanwhile white people would turn the other way and avoid confrontation if someone insults them
Muh insults, only simple minded creatures react to that

The guy in the blue shirt was slaying those niggers

Muh insults, only simple minded creatures react to that
That's why your a little incel bitch and you wouldn't do nothing except walk away and rant about it when you get home to your forum buddies 😂no respect from women or anyone if you can't stand up for yourself

It is only the niggers who would react like this over a simple word.
I would glady have any type of ethnic creature come after me.
I highly highly doubt a fist can stop a 8 mm.

That's why your a little incel bitch and you wouldn't do nothing except walk away and rant about it when you get home to your forum buddies 😂no respect from women or anyone if you can't stand up for yourself
You are slaves and still are the largest kind of slaves.
Try to be a nigger in poland and you will be skinned alive rightfully.

It’s justified. Chat shit get banged

Id have done the same thing if you think you can call me a nigger and walk away then you gonna get fucked up

Black people stop calling each other nigger first and then expect others to not call them
We say “nigga” and it’s funny when we say it to eachother, how about you pink men stay TF outta our convo and leave our words to us cunt must you pink men have everything? Just know you say the word you’ll get fucked up like these pinkie faggots

You are slaves and still are the largest kind of slaves.
Try to be a nigger in poland and you will be skinned alive rightfully.
Coming from a slav(e)

Your peoples entire history are being slaves never forget that.

I'm not slavic.
I'm finnish
Even worse, your not only slaves but the lowest common denominator for your race so much so that 60 years ago finish were seen as mongoloids.

Why is it always the scum bottom feeders who bark the loudest? As a fin you should know better don’t make me call the Russians

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Even worse, your not only slaves but the lowest common denominator for your race so much so that 60 years ago finish were seen as mongoloids.

Why is it always the scum bottom feeders who bark the loudest? As a fin you should know better don’t make me call the Russians
I don't remember the finnish having much problems.
We at least uphold our values unlike other unholy kin and nations.
The russians pose no threat, I do not hate them nor do I like them.

Man I hate being a low T urkel cuck :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Damn them niggers beat the white off those faggots huh 💀

Just don't get offended