2 inch lifts can make a huge difference to your current life quality if you are in the 5'5-5'11 height range

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
Beyond 6', it doesn't matter much, under 5'4 its subhuman either way, but 2" is lifechanging in the aforementioned height range.
5'5 to 5'7-Being average female height to slightly taller than majority of females
5'7-5'9-Being in the taller range for a female to being in an absolutely acceptable male height range
5'9-5'11-Getting sizemogged noticeably by the taller guys to not looking awkward even compared to the average MM/ chad/ celebrity
5'11-6'1-Normie sized guy to being considered legit tall and big in most nations

and 2" isn't even much to fraud, just subtle lifts plus decent hair, perfect posture etc. Most normies wouldn't even notice, even the most aspie among bluepilled normies at worst would think "hmmm, he is a bit taller than I thought all along"

@FailedNormieManlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mewton, Chadeep and 4 others
True shit, I got told "you look taller" when I started using 1 layer of lifts (which give only 2 cm) and straightened my posture.

I need to replace them (compression) and get better shoes like AM720 so I can look 175 cm which is average

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
6'2" > 6'4" - you still need a normie face to slay, to you can slay stacy if ur below average

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Toth's thot, Mewton and 1 other person
True shit, I got told "you look taller" when I started using 1 layer of lifts (which give only 2 cm) and straightened my posture.

I need to replace them (compression) and get better shoes like AM720 so I can look 175 cm which is average
At my workplace, initially, I was 92 kgs and had a hunchback, looked like a 40 year old uncle who had been through an apocalypse and 5'7 guys thought I was only slightly taller than them. Then during second wave time, lost a lot of weight in those 6 months, worked on my posture and when I went back at 75kgs, everyone was shocked and people even commenting on me being tall and broad and people I felt were slightly taller than me back then I realized were actually a good inch shorter

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18012

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
I gave myself callouses and knock knee from wearing 3.5cm shoe lifts.

And it wasn't even worth it, like zero people at the factory I was working at noticed when I stopped wearing them and became an inch shorter

• JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, the BULL, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
I fraud from 5'5.5 to 5'9 and the way I get treated is notoriously different.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, CyberPsychodelic, currylightskin and 4 others
if anything 2" lifts reward a higher net gain once you're above 6 feet
5'2 to 5'4 nobody cares
6'2 to 6'4 you go from regular tall guy to megamogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I should wear lift as 6'1?

I have white skin

My shoe give me 1 inch so im 6'2 outside

5'2 to 5'4 nobody cares
5'7 -> 5'9
from short to almost average height

5'9 -> 5'11
from slightly short to a bit above average

granted its not as rewarding as the 6'2 thing you mentioned but its still worth it imo, every inch matters until 6'

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
5'2 to 5'4 nobody cares
It's an ego boost, not life changing after 6'.
5'2 to 5'4 nobody cares
It's an ego boost, not life changing after 6'.

He was one of the most insightful posters of our time. What a slayer too. Wonder what became of him.