2 inch LL

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Is it true that theren are no risks of leg lenghtening if you dont lenghten above 2 inches?

idk
i want 12cm from this shit

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
there is always risk
i got lenghtening on my right leg (7.5cm overall) and i recovered
with good doctor you can make it even 10cm (on both segements) and recover
pushing tibias over 5cm is generally not recommended, over 7cm its suicide attempt especially with bad doctor
femurs are way better to do, especially using STRYDE, 7-7.5cm is pretty possible and not hard to recover
more than 8cm is not recommended tho, over 10cm is suicide with bad doctor (there is only one person who made it to 11cm but was lucky to recover)
no good surgeon will let you push lenghtening over limits so thats why i talk about bad doctors who let their patients lenghten over their limits and then they are crippled for life and coming on forums to talk bullshit that LL is very dangerous, no... their stupidity is very dangerous.
also on femurs only STRYDE, extrenal frames are hell and most of people here would kill themselves having them, on tibias only extrenal frame, eventually LON, internal nails can cause knee problems while doing tibias.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Cope, Alexanderr and 1 other person
idk
i want 12cm from this shit
It will leave crippled unless you're under 5'7 don't think about it
Not worth it unless you're a turbo manlet (5'7 and less) it will leave you crippled

there is always risk
pushing tibias over 5cm is generally not recommended, over 7cm its suicide attempt especially with bad doctor
femurs are way better to do, especially using STRYDE, 7-7.5cm is pretty possible and not hard to recover
more than 8cm is not recommended tho, over 10cm is suicide with bad doctor (there is only one person who made it to 11cm but was lucky to recover)
no good surgeon will let you push lenghtening over limits so thats why i talk about bad doctors who let their patients lenghten over their limits and then they are crippled for life and coming on forums to talk bullshit that LL is very dangerous, no... their stupidity is very dangerous.
also on femurs only STRYDE, extrenal frames are hell and most of people here would kill themselves having them, on tibias only extrenal frame, eventually LON, internal nails can cause knee problems while doing tibias.
I'm 185cm, Is it worth the pain and tears to get to 195cm?!

It will leave crippled unless you're under 5'7 don't think about it
Not worth it unless you're a turbo manlet (5'7 and less) it will leave you crippled
nah, most drs won't let someone lengthen past a point. this dudes right:
there is always risk

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm 185cm, Is it worth the pain and tears to get to 195cm?!
Depends if u have enough money. Basically being taller is adventage for you, ur bones are longer so your limits are bigger than average short person who get LL. If u have enough money (48k euros to get surgery in Europe) then u can get 7-8cm femur lenghtening (leave tibias bro, another 20k for 2cm on tibias is not worth) + put 1-2cm lifts and you are basically 195cm, nobody will notice when u take off your shoes coz you would be already tall.

If its worth? I would say that having a lot of money and being that tall it can be done pretty safe and u would need around 7-8 months to back to walking, a little bit more to get 90% of this what u have done before (dont except 100% recovery but its shit unless u want to do extreme sports) but it depends on you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Depends if u have enough money. Basically being taller is adventage for you, ur bones are longer so your limits are bigger than average short person who get LL. If u have enough money (48k euros to get surgery in Europe) then u can get 7-8cm femur lenghtening (leave tibias bro, another 20k for 2cm on tibias is not worth) + put 1-2cm lifts and you are basically 195cm, nobody will notice when u take off your shoes coz you would be already tall.

If its worth? I would say that having a lot of money and being that tall it can be done pretty safe and u would need around 7-8 months to back to walking, a little bit more to get 90% of this what u have done before (dont except 100% recovery but its shit unless u want to do extreme sports) but it depends on you.
bro it's not worth it at all he's probably 4psl.
he would ascend so much harder if he spent that 50k on his face

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
bro it's not worth it at all he's probably 4psl.
he would ascend so much harder if he spent that 50k on his face
Thats why i said if he got enough money. If someone is very rich then getting LL wouldnt be too big spend and may be could benefit from this but it depends on people. For short people with money i def recommend smart done LL with good surgeon (recommended Paley or Rozbruch but they charge 100k for lenghtening, but Giotkas (48k femurs) has also good opinions and seems to be very good doctor, he basically rejects fat, smoking people and dont allow to lenghten over limits so he seems to be smart doctor)

Money it's not a problem. To me pain is the biggest problem. If I suffer too much pain, I might end up back into depression and rope myself, which would be a fucking waste after spending all the money.

Money it's not a problem. To me pain is the biggest problem. If I suffer too much pain, I might end up back into depression and rope myself, which would be a fucking waste after spending all the money.
There are females who handle LL pretty okay and dont complain. In my case the worst was femur lenghtening with extrenal frame, it was hell after surgery, just look at pic below, forcing my knee to move (most painful exercises i ever had in my life), but rest recovery was pretty okay since femoral bone is pretty strong. With STRYDE there shouldnt be too much pain imo, ofc exercises are required to recover. Tibias arent that bad after surgery but they fuck up ur foot (foot drops etc) and recovery is pretty worse in my case, dont recommend tibias at all if u have money then just STRYDE femur.

Bez tytułu.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, PubertyMaxxer, wellthatsucks and 1 other person
There are females who handle LL pretty okay and dont complain. In my case the worst was femur lenghtening with extrenal frame, it was hell after surgery, just look at pic below, forcing my knee to move (most painful exercises i ever had in my life), but rest recovery was pretty okay since femoral bone is pretty strong. With STRYDE there shouldnt be too much pain imo, ofc exercises are required to recover. Tibias arent that bad after surgery but they fuck up ur foot (foot drops etc) and recovery is pretty worse in my case, dont recommend tibias at all if u have money then just STRYDE femur.

View attachment 139612
Fuarrrrkkkk:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow: I think I'm gonna wait for a new procedure.

@Tyrionlannistercel

Fuarrrrkkkk:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow: I think I'm gonna wait for a new procedure.

@Tyrionlannistercel
well dont expect something new bro, STRYDE femur is good option and surely u wont end up like me since i had surgery with polish doctor who surely isnt top tier and in my case he didnt pay too much attention to me.

well dont expect something new bro, STRYDE femur is good option and surely u wont end up like me since i had surgery with polish doctor who surely isnt top tier and in my case he didnt pay too much attention to me.
May I know how much did you pay the polish doctor?

May I know how much did you pay the polish doctor?
Covered by medical insurance since not cosmetic and i was below 18, but there were a lot of spends coz of travelling every week to hospital, medicines etc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and CopeAndRope

View attachment 139612
You got external on femur? How did you use the restroom jfl. It sounds like externals are overalle a worse option and should only be considered if you don't have money.

OP, Precice Stryde can give you up to 3.5 inches (most of the time you should really only go to 3), on femur.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
You got external on femur? How did you use the restroom jfl. It sounds like externals are overalle a worse option and should only be considered if you don't have money.

OP, Precice Stryde can give you up to 3.5 inches (most of the time you should really only go to 3), on femur.
Yeah life was pretty shitty i remember, well still is but that time it was even worse. Extrenals are okay on tibias if done with good doctor but i would recommend everyone internal femurs 7.5cm (3inch) and then eventually 2cm lifts to get full 10cm boost.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2205
Yeah life was pretty shitty i remember, well still is but that time it was even worse. Extrenals are okay on tibias if done with good doctor but i would recommend everyone internal femurs 7.5cm (3inch) and then eventually 2cm lifts to get full 10cm boost.
I used to dream about LL last year before hitting my growth spurt. I think femur + lifts is really the way to go if you want to get taller.

Covered by medical insurance since not cosmetic and i was below 18, but there were a lot of spends coz of travelling every week to hospital, medicines etc
How do docs not pay attention on shit like this

How do docs not pay attention on shit like this
Welcome to Poland bro
may be they dont have it in ass but surely it could be done way better and i would feel more comfortable if doctor talked more with me.
I used to dream about LL last year before hitting my growth spurt. I think femur + lifts is really the way to go if you want to get taller.
yeah its only one way imo, ofc u can do aditionally tibias but its 20k more (it can be covered by 2lifts + 3cm shoes anyways) which you could spend on other things. femur + lifts is def way to get 10cm more without making too big risks, im sure that even with Giotkas u will recover after 3 inches without problems if u put effort in recovery.
going above 10cm even on both segments seems as good way to get crippled and making ur proportions off (you would need addtional arm lenghtening)

Welcome to Poland bro
may be they dont have it in ass but surely it could be done way better and i would feel more comfortable if doctor talked more with me.

yeah its only one way imo, ofc u can do aditionally tibias but its 20k more (it can be covered by 2lifts + 3cm shoes anyways) which you could spend on other things. femur + lifts is def way to get 10cm more without making too big risks, im sure that even with Giotkas u will recover after 3 inches without problems if u put effort in recovery.
going above 10cm even on both segments seems as good way to get crippled and making ur proportions off (you would need addtional arm lenghtening)
Did you have 2 different sized legs? I'm assumign that's why you had to have externals but it was payed for with insurance.

there is always risk
how much does it cost you ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Did you have 2 different sized legs? I'm assumign that's why you had to have externals but it was payed for with insurance.
Yeah, i born with birth defect, after multiple surgeries my legs were uneven and it was increasing when i was growing
now they are pretty okay but still i feel that 10 surgeries made job and i have pains sometimes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Yeah, i born with birth defect, after multiple surgeries my legs were uneven and it was increasing when i was growing
now they are pretty okay but still i feel that 10 surgeries made job and i have pains sometimes
you can do every sport that you want ?

you can do every sport that you want ?
yeah bro still im pretty athletic but i have this in genes
before my surgery journey (first 3 surgeries i had at 1-5 age, next 7 i had when i was 13-18) i was playing table tennis and was no.13 player in my state, was playing also at polish championships + in senior league at 13yo, was very talented but leg broke my carrer lol... year ago after femoral lenghtening i was playing football for hours without any problem, well im good at football too, the best in place i live. but i guess it depends how mobile you are before, if you arent athletic u will have bigger problems.. now i still have extrenal frame (on my right tibia, its planned to remove at 25 November) and can walk, jump, play basketball, a little bit football and do most of daily activities without problems

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
there is always risk
who was your performing ll surgeon ?
also if ppl with uneven legs get ll and recover why is there such a fear of ll for normal legs?

who was your performing ll surgeon ?
also if ppl with uneven legs get ll and recover why is there such a fear of ll for normal legs?
well i guess its a little bit harder to recover doing it on both limbs but still with good doctor and safe amount of lenghtening there is very very very minimal risk of something going wrong
people fear because they heard horror stories from dumbs who have done 7cm+ on tibias or 13cm+ overall and now they cry coz they are crippled because of their stupidity
go to some top surgeon and ask if he will allow you to do even 6.5cm on tibias, he wont...

There is no surgery that does not have risk, even the most routine ones. If you're going under full anesthesia lots of complications can happen. However if you have been under full anesthesia before and not had problems then it is much less likely you will the next time you are under.

I would also advise anyone considering LL to heavily consider what else they could do with that time and money, as well as conjsidering what it will do to your bodily proportions and overall quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If money is no object @needsolution, should I go with Mahboubian or Paley instead of Parihar in India?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
If money is no object @needsolution, should I go with Mahboubian or Paley instead of Parihar in India?
Easiest question ever. Getting surgery in India should be banned for safety purposes imo go Paley if u have that much money, if not then go Giotkas in Greece, he is very good (talked with him) and pretty cheap not like these Hollywood surgeons like Mahboubian which just seem to be super tier only because of high price.

Easiest question ever. Getting surgery in India should be banned for safety purposes imo go Paley if u have that much money, if not then go Giotkas in Greece, he is very good (talked with him) and pretty cheap not like these Hollywood surgeons like Mahboubian which just seem to be super tier only because of high price.
Risk of infection/medical malpractice cuz it’s fucking India?

Mahboubian is a more “reasonable” price than Paley which is why I would opt for him, but if it’s worth it to see Paley...