2 million IT employees laid off from google, Microsoft, Facebook, etc. The end times are here

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

2 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Boyos it is just absolutely over over over.
And this comes after the tens of millions of programmercels they laid off last week.
Curries and STEMCels are FINISHED

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Dr. Bludy, Ken and 7 others
Big L for Indiancels jfl

We will go back to old times of the biggest, most masc fuckers being seen as the highest status by wider society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheRenaissanceMan
Keep spreading your cope while you rot in your mother's basement

Just a reminder op unironically believes the layoffs were caused by chat gpt LMFAO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
retard has no idea that the fed stopped giving tech companies free money while they outgrew themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, 5'8manlet and 11 others

2 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

And this comes after the tens of millions of programmercels they laid off last week.

It will soon be over for freelancemaxxers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It’s 200k jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, 5'8manlet and 9 others
you guys are coping lmao. yeah bro programming is a dead job :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
At least they can land another good job having experince at google

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 19453
"There are more than 50,000 Indian Employees in the US who need to find another job in 60 days or leave within 10 days after becoming out of status"
no more scaping shitholes for developed countries, its over for non 1rst worlders

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
Imagine if we would get all these guys to come and work for us - we would soon have the largest company in technology!

you guys are coping lmao. yeah bro programming is a dead job :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Jfl programming pointless now that these companies have mogger AI slave employee instead.
They laid off 12,000 last week boyo

• +1
Still the only field where normal people can consistently escape the middle class

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, Ken and 2 others

Just a reminder op unironically believes the layoffs were caused by chat gpt LMFAO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
retard has no idea that the fed stopped giving tech companies free money while they outgrew themselves
Jfl even if what you say is true. This is still brutal news for aspiring stemcels.
Now there's slowed down hiring so they are gonna have a tougher time getting a job, plus they will have to compete with more experienced niggas that got laid off

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Danish_Retard

2 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

@Manchild I heard Amazon was hiring

Jfl even if what you say is true. This is still brutal news for aspiring stemcels.
Now there's slowed down hiring so they are gonna have a tougher time getting a job, plus they will have to compete with more experienced niggas that got laid off
The very fact that you just wrote that tells me you will never make it in the tech industry, just give up if you're scared of competition

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 6128
It’s 200k jfl
Jfl no wonder these curries got fired. Can't even write numbers correctly.
Tbh even more brutal, wtf I knew there where tons of curries in IT but I didn't know they where 25% of them.
Holy shit IT really is incel central job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Thank God for medical school

• +1
so 1/4 of them were curries?

2 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Things are correcting to pre 2020 levels. Tech was inflated asf for 2-3 years and now we are at the correction event.

Things couldn't go up forever... But expect a recovery in a year or 2. My advice is keep working hard so you can get a job when things get better. If you are still good you will get a job too even in this tech recession most employees suck. If you are still in school maybe stay a bit longer a year or 2 more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

This.

When interest on money goes up, companies will have to cut costs.

If companies get offshore hiring right, get ready for more lay offs. They will hire the same labour overseas for 1/6 of the price.

All they have to do is get the International hiring right and it will be truly over for firstworldcels. Curries will go back home and get hired again. The real losers will be the actual citzens of first world countries who now compete with third world labour in a global market.

AI will enable this more and more with tools that give perfect translations, remove accents from speech and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
nah its always been like this. mass layoffs whenever there's economic strife. these retards just believe the economy is great per biden admin, and theyre the first generation to cry on social media and call reporters to complain about being fired.

6 figure starting salary MANGA jobs with plenty of opportunity for growth
only for tranny pansexual women's study majors

code monkies slave away in the basement for minimum wage :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox
only for tranny pansexual women's study majors

code monkies slave away in the basement for minimum wage :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:
False. It's mainly nerdy asian and white dudes getting these massive salaries. People seethe so hard for software engineers its insane lol. This is the only job where you can stay at home all day, type a few lines of code, and make $200k+

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane
Thank God for medical school
the effort it takes to get through med school, intern, resident, specialty training could earn you wayyyy more money if applied in the tech industry

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TsarTsar444

2 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

here comes the cope train

nah its always been like this. mass layoffs whenever there's economic strife. these retards just believe the economy is great per biden admin, and theyre the first generation to cry on social media and call reporters to complain about being fired.
Those smoothbrains will find their talent, or else they will find that the golden age is over (in no small part thanks to them) and that there will be very little money for their bloat, indeed

False. It's mainly nerdy asian and white dudes getting these massive salaries. People seethe so hard for software engineers its insane lol. This is the only job where you can stay at home all day, type a few lines of code, and make $200k+
damn. shouldve been a software engineer

the effort it takes to get through med school, intern, resident, specialty training could earn you wayyyy more money if applied in the tech industry
Yeah i just find tech mind-boggling boring, i really find med subjects interesting

• +1
Reactions: thegoat