2 month fin results

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
  • New growth confirmed by derm
  • Hair looks thicker
  • Hair looks thicker even when wet (most noticeable change)
  • Shedding decreasing in the shower (from both hands covered in hairs to a couple hairs each hand on a pass
  • No sides except watery semen
If you are losing hair and you haven't jumped on fin - what the fuck are you doing? This is a motivation thread for hairlosscels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Cody, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
happy for you, man

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Kade
happy for you, man
Thanks bro. If it weren't for all your advice idk if I even would have started taking it. Really grateful for that. You'll always be one of my top users for that alone tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga
Tbh I'm just afraid of hopping on it because I'm not sure I'm going bald. One side of my family has bald genes and the other doesn't. My hair is shedding like crazy for like 6 months, but it doesn't feel any thinner, and temples are not recessed looking at older photos

• +1
Reactions: Normieville, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Tbh I'm just afraid of hopping on it because I'm not sure I'm going bald. One side of my family has bald genes and the other doesn't. My hair is shedding like crazy for like 6 months, but it doesn't feel any thinner, and temples are not recessed looking at older photos
How much are you losing per day do you think in terms of shedding? If you're for sure that it's over 100 hairs, that's bad.

How much are you losing per day do you think in terms of shedding? If you're for sure that it's over 100 hairs, that's bad.
It's really hard to say. I only lose hair when I "touch" it. I feel like it is because my hair is wavy and thick, so any hair follicles that would fall just stay tangled with the ones that don't. So whenever I shower I see a lot of hairs falling because they have been building up for a few days.
It might just be a cope though

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
It's really hard to say. I only lose hair when I "touch" it. I feel like it is because my hair is wavy and thick, so any hair follicles that would fall just stay tangled with the ones that don't. So whenever I shower I see a lot of hairs falling because they have been building up for a few days.
It might just be a cope though
I would say watch your hairline closely and your density. If you start to notice loss in either, start taking steps.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I would say watch your hairline closely and your density. If you start to notice loss in either, start taking steps.
I will. Doctor took a blood test to check any deficiencies. Retarded choice on his side tbh, I doubt any of that could case hair loss. I'll just ask to see the dermatologist and do some real testing next appointment.

• +1
I will. Doctor took a blood test to check any deficiencies. Retarded choice on his side tbh, I doubt any of that could case hair loss. I'll just ask to see the dermatologist and do some real testing next appointment.
There is a possibility deficiencies are very linked to hair loss tbh, especially thinning.

• +1
There is a possibility deficiencies are very linked to hair loss tbh, especially thinning.
I doubt I have been deficient for 6 months tbh, but I would be really happy if that was the case. Some supplements would easily fix it according to doc

• +1
If I started balding I’m not sure I’d hop on fins... the possible sides are fucking horrifying.

Good for you though, you luckily don’t suffer the libido sides

I doubt I have been deficient for 6 months tbh, but I would be really happy if that was the case. Some supplements would easily fix it according to doc
Nearly all Americans are deficient in a few key nutrients.

• +1
Nearly all Americans are deficient in a few key nutrients.
Surprising to see how the most fat people on earth are deficient on nutrients.

• +1
  • +1
Why'd you go with fin instead of a topical anti-androgen like RU?

• +1
Why'd you go with fin instead of a topical anti-androgen like RU?
Less expensive, easier to get ahold of, more proven results. Although I will add RU when I get more money most likely.

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
yeah. fin is amazing. feel like a chad whenever i see my hair now

• +1
rawdogprince

I wanna hug that dog

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back