2 months on MK-677 experience

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
I would say MK-677 is cope and doesnt substantially make a difference, and that ALL teens should look into HGH
but MK also has a an extremely safe safety profile compared to other PEDs, doesnt f with hormones at all

before mk I was 5 11.55 117lbs
now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that, i mightve gained fat as well but i still have a popping serratus and abs like i did before the transformation

consistent weight after shit n piss in morning, this is in a span of like 62 days

the height gains probably werent substantially accentuated by MK, maybe a bit but it is copium for heightmaxxing, and I will be hopping on HGH in 2 weeks anyway

i measure with aerosol can

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

rating: 5.5/10 meh

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Were you feeling more stressed? MK mimics ghrelin which causes release of cortisol

Were you feeling more stressed? MK mimics ghrelin which causes release of cortisol
Yep especially if I got less than 7 hours of sleep mornings I felt horribly stressed

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
any change on fasting blood glucose levels?

Yep especially if I got less than 7 hours of sleep mornings I felt horribly stressed
You don't understand,mk needs to be run for at least 6 months to see any significant gains,most people say this.
A guy grew 3 inches when he ran mk for 2 years from 17 to 19.
After 6 months,you will see an inch gained every 3-6 months

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, Manletmachine and nobodyspecial369
You don't understand,mk needs to be run for at least 6 months to see any significant gains,most people say this.
A guy grew 3 inches when he ran mk for 2 years from 17 to 19.
After 6 months,you will see an inch gained every 3-6 months
Who the fuck, link that shit.
I’m getting on HGH soon anyway

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
I would say MK-677 is cope and doesnt substantially make a difference, and that ALL teens should look into HGH
but MK also has a an extremely safe safety profile compared to other PEDs, doesnt f with hormones at all

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that, i mightve gained fat as well but i still have a popping serratus and abs like i did before the transformation

consistent weight after shit n piss in morning, this is in a span of like 62 days

the height gains probably werent substantially accentuated by MK, maybe a bit but it is copium for heightmaxxing, and I will be hopping on HGH in 2 weeks anyway

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

“Doesnt fuck with hormones at all”

prolactin would like to have a word with you. Anyways, i had success with blasting 100MG MK677 every day for 2 8 week cycles both coupled with high doses of test and anavar. Yes 100mg. It was expensive and i got fat, my extremeities would tingle an hour after dosing

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
Who the fuck, link that shit.
I’m getting on HGH soon anyway

Now,u can say the site and study are cope but it all depends on you,I am going to run 25 mg mk + 1 mg cjc dac per week+200mcg Huperzine A,tony huge ran this stack and got equivalent results of 10IU Pharma HgH,and since I haven't got much money to burn on this and hgh is faked much I will go with mk+cjc and run it for a year,later add SAM-e and MSM for methylation when I get more money.

Also,wanted to ask how are you feeling being on aromasin??
You said you were running adex+asin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and TeenAscender

prolactin would like to have a word with you. Anyways, i had success with blasting 100MG MK677 every day for 2 8 week cycles both coupled with high doses of test and anavar. Yes 100mg. It was expensive and i got fat, my extremeities would tingle an hour after dosing
Holy fuck 100mg that’s diabetes.

Have you ever played around with heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and SubhumanCurrycel

You saw any gain in height

You saw any gain in height
Yes. With the exogynous use of literally every hormone i could find online related to craniofacial and height growth, i grew an inch and a half from 17-18 (6’1-6’2.5). But, i used literally every hormone, not just gh/mk:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender

Besides hgh shit i have used ais, thyroid medication, and bone turnover increasing androgens

Yes. With the exogynous use of literally every hormone i could find online related to craniofacial and height growth, i grew an inch and a half from 17-18 (6’1-6’2.5). But, i used literally every hormone, not just gh/mk:lul::lul:
Can you list them? I only know of two useful cjc and mk and the short term peptides like mod grf,ghrp2 and hexarelin. Are there more?

Dude, i would take the mk post workout, drive to chipotle get a maxed out burrito, drive 30 minutes home and on the ass end of that drive my extremities all tingled and i felt like i was gonna have a mental breakdown if i didnt eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender
Can you list them? I only know of two useful cjc and mk and the short term peptides like mod grf,ghrp2 and hexarelin. Are there more?
Im referring to EVERY HORMONE, not just gh stuff. Name a hormone and ive probably fucking used it:lul::lul::lul:

Dude, i would take the mk post workout, drive to chipotle get a maxed out burrito, drive 30 minutes home and on the ass end of that drive my extremities all tingled and i felt like i was gonna have a mental breakdown if i didnt eat
Bone turnover increasing androgens? Elab

Stop bro stop MK is negligible for heightmaxxing.

I personally saw height gains on it but it’s just natural growth
How is your aromasin+adex experience?
Do you feel any sides?
And what's the dosage?12.5 mg EOD?
And wouldn't the test increase from asin decrease growth plates early or is it negligible?
And in another thred you said that asin converts into 17 beta hydroxy test or something like that,does it give you test like effects?

I had to wait 45 minutes before eating the burrito so the MK had its best effect

Hey,but isn't anavar a steroid which stunts height?
No fucking nigger, god holy shit, no. There is no mechanism of anavar that would stunt height you goddamn nigger, it increases bone turnover rate and height growth velocity, and is shown to grow kids a bit past their predicted adult height. God fucking fucking fuck fuck fucking nigger, the only motherfucking thing a steroid could do to potentially stunt height is aromatise into estrogen which in excess could seal off growth plates. ANAVAR IS A FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING DHT DERIVATIVE, NOT A TESTOSTERONE DERIVATIVE, SO IT DOESNT AROMATISE INTO ESTROGEN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and mafiaboy

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs

you still are a framecel. its over

I'm 1 week in.
on MK-677

I'm 1 week in.
on MK-677
Use it FOR 6-8 months minimum to see some gains,also get on berberine which would prevent you from high blood pressure and diabetes

No fucking nigger, god holy shit, no. There is no mechanism of anavar that would stunt height you goddamn nigger, it increases bone turnover rate and height growth velocity, and is shown to grow kids a bit past their predicted adult height. God fucking fucking fuck fuck fucking nigger, the only motherfucking thing a steroid could do to potentially stunt height is aromatise into estrogen which in excess could seal off growth plates. ANAVAR IS A FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING DHT DERIVATIVE, NOT A TESTOSTERONE DERIVATIVE, SO IT DOESNT AROMATISE INTO ESTROGEN.
Alright,friend why so angry?:ogre::lul::lul:
I just read somewhere here on loóksmaxx that most steroids stunt the height but no explanation behind the mechanism was given.

Alright,friend why so angry?:ogre::lul::lul:
I just read somewhere here on loóksmaxx that most steroids stunt the height but no explanation behind the mechanism was given.
BECAUSE NIGGERS. NIGGERS NIGGERS OH GOD FUCKING NIGGERS

Use it FOR 6-8 months minimum to see some gains,also get on berberine which would prevent you from high blood pressure and diabetes
I combo it with berberine already. Because I afraid of turning into an insulinecel

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs

nice thread brah, but MK was really good for me on all aspects and the height benefits are:love::love::love::love:

nice thread brah, but MK was really good for me on all aspects and the height benefits are:love::love::love::love:
Yea I grew too but HGH mogs by atleast two fold without a doubt no denying that

Yea I grew too but HGH mogs by atleast two fold without a doubt no denying that
how much did you take? gain? and the time period?
and any changes beside height especially facially wise?

25mg everyday 4 months w berberine

Went from 5’11.4 to 6’.4 basically

I have HGH plug so I’m gonna get to 6’2+ ideally then focus on frame gym and mascmaxxing

I look older now and started getting acne but not by an insane amount, acne probably due to me taking 12.5mg aromasin everyday

Also I injected 2500mg cjc dac biweekly for a few weeks but k didn’t feel any diff it was prob bunk tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

I have HGH plug so I’m gonna get to 6’2+ ideally then focus on frame gym and mascmaxxing

I look older now and started getting acne but not by an insane amount, acne probably due to me taking 12.5mg aromasin everyday
why don't you stick just with Mk-677 since you had good results from it I gained on average 0.65mm every day measured by a stadiometer morning height

did your face change? nose? jaw?

Facially j got slightly more bloated but that’s cuz I’ve been bulking lately and went from anorexic tier to 147lbs

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
why don't you stick just with Mk-677 since you had good results from it I gained on average 0.65mm every day measured by a stadiometer morning height

did your face change? nose? jaw?
Nose jaw not really I’ve always been wide cheekboned and jaw’s maybe my jaw got a bit wider, nose idk I could say it got wider but it’s probably placebo bias idk

Facially j got slightly more bloated but that’s cuz I’ve been bulking lately and went from anorexic tier to 147lbs
Also weird thing with me bulking is I’ve stayed as shredded as when I was 30 lbs lighter with visible shoulder striations and serratus but my cheeks got ever so slightly more bloated it’s annoying but whatever

Nose jaw not really I’ve always been wide cheekboned and jaw’s maybe my jaw got a bit wider, nose idk I could say it got wider but it’s probably placebo bias idk
mine got a bit wider but after the bloat ended it returned back maybe a mm increase or so but
it made my nose look more forward rather than wider

mine is small and bulbous but is ok and I will take MK again to reach 195+cm

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
mine got a bit wider but after the bloat ended it returned back maybe a mm increase or so but
it made my nose look more forward rather than wider

mine is small and bulbous but is ok and I will take MK again to reach 195+cm
The bloat is suifuel I’m gonna stop taking HGH related peds/ reduce them to 2-3iu levels once I’ve ascended

• +1
The bloat is suifuel I’m gonna stop taking HGH related peds/ reduce them to 2-3iu levels once I’ve ascended
doesn't effect me since I live in a muslim country and the last girl at my age that I talked to was 5 years ago:feelswhy:

anyway, what's your pheno and can you describe me your nose? since it is the only thing stopping me from MK for now
but I will sure to try it again since it is already small

Also I injected 2500mg cjc dac biweekly for a few weeks but k didn’t feel any diff it was prob bunk tbh
How old

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
doesn't effect me since I live in a muslim country and the last girl at my age that I talked to was 5 years ago:feelswhy:

anyway, what's your pheno and can you describe me your nose? since it is the only thing stopping me from MK for now
Hapa with a flat oriental type nose, on the smaller side. Don’t worry about nose growth from HGH or MK it’s negligible unless u are a hyper responder but even then I wouldn’t worry about it

• +1

How old were u when u saw gains from mk677?
I will take igf1 lr3 for good gains,as it's direct igf1.
Maybe inject igf1 des for a few days.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
How old were u when u saw gains from mk677?
I will take igf1 lr3 for good gains,as it's direct igf1.
Maybe inject igf1 des for a few days.
I was 16.8 when I tried it now I'm 17 and going to start till I reach 195+ if nothing bad happens
I don't want to do a full on HRT so no, MK for me is just fine and very good for my situation to reach 6'5+
and I can't get it shipped anyways

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife and TeenAscender
I was 16.8 when I tried it now I'm 17 and going to start till I reach 195+ if nothing bad happens
I don't want to do a full on HRT so no, MK for me is just fine and very good for my situation to reach 6'5+
and I can't get it shipped anyways
I can’t remember if I already took MK today or not so imma take some more xd

I can’t remember if I already took MK today or not so imma take some more xd
dude it won't matter much since it doesn't very much dose dependent

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender