2 paths

D

Deleted member 15310

Iron
one is about getting rich, crypto, nfts, starting a website, climbing the corporate ladder, being an "entrepreneur", social media "influencer" and all the other money making methods I wont bother mentioning. you have followers and people look up to you. you have everything all the sheep want. you are a god in their eyes. women want to fuck you everywhere you go. guys respect you, some even fear you. you have large homes all over the world, exotic cars. designer clothes. you have a chef, you never have to cook or clean again. you have reached the peak of the material matrix, achieved what everyone else wishes they could, are you happy?

the other one says fuck you to all of that. you only do what is necessary to surive and have the basics like food, water, shelter and you use the rest of your time to leave the matrix behind. you step away from all the illusory bullshit, you see that money and objects will never bring true happiness. you sharpen your mind like a blade. you see clearly, you are not a slave to anything. you have no addictions. you practice celibacy. you do not desire anything, you love what you have. you look at the glass as half full. fully present in every moment. you have left your ego behind, you are not burdened by trying to be being someone in this world. you know you are one with everything. you dont care about money, followers and being accepted or liked. you accept and love yourself. a life of silence and peace. are you happy or do you feel like you should have went the other way?

choose wisely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member
I’d rather be a broke 7 PSL chad than a billionaire 4 PSL incel that’s no joke

Experiences > Money

Lusted for existing > Lusted for wealth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Moggable and Korea

Experiences > Money

You cant be broke at 7 psl :feelskek:, unless youre below fucking 5'7 or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member

Experiences > Money

You crazy as fuck.

God can put me in Jeff Bezos' body and I wouldn't complain.

You cant be broke at 7 psl :feelskek:, unless youre below fucking 5'7 or some shit
yea that’s the point lol

if u could suddenly shapeshift

Id rather be a broke 7 PSL chad cuz even tho I’m broke ill be able to make money easily

Alot better than being ugly and having a shit ton of a money and being used with nothing to spend it on ur subhuman self

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
yea that’s the point lol

if u could suddenly shapeshift

Id rather be a broke 7 PSL chad cuz even tho I’m broke ill be able to make money easily

Alot better than being ugly and having a shit ton of a money and being used with nothing to spend it on ur subhuman self
hmm? how dare you to call somebody ugly, somebody that not only was created by god and has a loving mother, but somebody who has feelings and pride?