2 piece lefort 2 is the only way to ascend.

cantfathomcucks

cantfathomcucks

Iron
we need to push surgeons to do more lefort 2 on patients. especially a 2 piece that you can customize upper and lower maxilla advancement.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, greycel and mrriceguyreturn
2 piece lf2 has never even been performed probabily.

2 piece lf2 has never even been performed probabily.
surgeons only do lf2 on deformed faces because even the worst job of doing it gonna look like a miracle basically ditching the path that it needs progression and demands evolving techniques.

wtf is 2 piece lefort 2?
basically lefort 1 plus the lefort 2 part. you can customize your nasomaxillary and maxillomandibular forward and angle projection separately. I dont think this has the been done. every record and research i've looked is one piece midface fractures on syndromic patients(post results look very bad and still syndromic looking but much better still). I am sure they can actually make them look normal and even good looking if they did more detailed techniques like this but the patient is still very happy so they dont give a fuck.

honestly i think AI will be the key to lefort 2 or any other kinda surgery that surgeons are too scared or lazy to commit. first of all they are as good as surgeons already and they'll be straight up better soon. second and more importantly they don't bitch out of their purpose. so if you want improvements in an area you are sure at least commitment is there.