2 Types of Users that won’t rep you back

Would have been more discernible if I extended it, problem on my end. I'm dumb.

It wasn't meant to be a geometrical or arithmetic sequence, something more abstract you know what I mean :y'all:
no, i dont know what you mean.

if you can't define your sequence with a basic formula, then there is no pattern. it's just schizo ramblings from your mind

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
a basic formula, then there is no pattern
There is a pattern if you make 2 indexes for the sequence

With the 2 indexes splitting the even and odd sequences.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
There is a pattern if you make 2 indexes for the sequence

With the 2 indexes splitting the even and odd sequences.
that's not the problematic part.

it's the 3, 6, 9, 6, 3. what is the pattern there? to just keep going 3->6->9->6->3->6->9->...-> forever? it's completely arbitrary.

my sequence just goes 1->64666->-7->cow->7->64666->1 etc forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Group #1: Greycels
I used to think that if a greycel posted a thread that I was interested in, and I posted a high quality reply, that other people would rep my reply even if the Greycel Ghosted my reply. But mostly NO! Most NT posters don't bother to read replies in threads started by Greycels.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
if i rep everyone i'm reping no one

I hate when I make a thread, people agree with my point, but they don't rep. Someone replies to it and they get repped tho

I don’t get users that don’t even rep back. Nigga it’s just a button just press that shit ffs stop acting pretentious on an incel website. I always rep even users that are roasting or shitting on me or those I disagree with.
Amnesia rarely reps back, despite being a basement dwelling autist pushing 40

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It’s mostly older users with many posts and equal or higher rep ratio that don’t rep back and arrogant know-it-all greycels
Greycels dont know anything so that doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I rep almost everyone who replies in my threads but who really cares about reps what really matters is how many replies your threads get if your threads are always popping people will know who you are.

I find it funny how majority of users are always jestermaxxing.

Keep jestermaxxing for some 5’6 balding skinny fat indian janitor meanwhile chad is clapping prime stacies cheeks.