2 week update on eyebrow and lashes maxxing NO PICS

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Stack:
Mix of castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint oil (only for eyebrows, keep this shit away from eyes) and vit E oil.

Results where really good for lashes. My bottom lashes are as long and dark as my top lashes now.
No improvement on eyebrows. I think they got slightly darker but that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22126, Jungcuck and 3 others
@HarrierDuBois I think ur interested in this

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
No pics
End of thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, agoostis, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Nope. I didn’t bother since it didn’t give me more eyebrow length which is what I wanted
Got after pics at least? I remember what u looked like before

Got after pics at least? I remember what u looked like before
I don’t have after pics. Ill try and take one tomorrow to replicate a before pic I already have. But there’s barely a difference so far

• +1
Stack:
Mix of castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint oil (only for eyebrows, keep this shit away from eyes) and vit E oil.

Results where really good for lashes. My bottom lashes are as long and dark as my top lashes now.
just castor oil in the eyelashes is sufficiet. I dont see why use coconut oil and vit e oil.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 19798
Stack:

Just reincarnate into a brown or mixed person, pigcel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 19798
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Danish_Retard
latisse is all you need

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and VenatorLuparius
And lose 2/3rds of my SMV. Lul
So why do you want to cherry-pick certain ethnic features, such as having thick, dark and dense eyebrows, beard and lashes, tan, and fuller lips, and you don't want anything else?

You are making mixed race lads a joke.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Pics or does not exist. Especially when you think your lashes grew without latisse (everything else is cope) in just 2 weeks of time.

Retarded thread.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
So why do you want to cherry-pick certain ethnic features, such as having thick, dark and dense eyebrows, beard and lashes, tan, and fuller lips, and you don't want anything else?

You are making mixed race lads a joke.
Why u mad brah. Im just looksmaxxing

How long would you say the ideal eyebrows should be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Why u mad brah. Im just looksmaxxing
Because white people are always going to cherry pick features from ethnic and mixed people, and still will be prejudiced towards ethnic and mixed people. They only want some of our features.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 19798
How long would you say the ideal eyebrows should be?
Idk but this is what i want
Screenshot 20221223 192207

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Danish_Retard and Phillybeard1996
@cutie

White people will always want certain features what ethnic/mixed people were born with naturally, but don't want the ones they deem "bad"

• JFL
Because white people are always going to cherry pick features from ethnic and mixed people, and still will be prejudiced towards ethnic and mixed people. They only want some of our features.
Ok then ethnics shouldnt be able to get jaw surgery to get 'white looking' bones

Ur logic is shit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Danish_Retard
Ok then ethnics shouldnt be able to get jaw surgery to get 'white looking' bones

Ur logic is shit
Look at what people like you voted for:

These are all features associated with ethnic people, and you only want some ethnic features, the ones that you feel could suit a white face.

Fuck all of you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 19798
View attachment 2008943
These are all features associated with ethnic people, and you only want some ethnic features, the ones that you feel could suit a white face.

Fuck all of you.
Yeah thats the point? Jfl why would someone want bad features

A
View attachment 2008943

Fuck all of you.
A sharp nose i think is a white trait

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Xangsane
Yeah thats the point? Jfl why would someone want bad features
Why do you want dense eyebrows/beard/lashes, dense NW0 hairline, tan skin and full lips, but not a wide nose, dark skin or hook nose?

• JFL
Do you think there's such thing as too thick of eyebrows?
Yeah I dont have an exact example, but thick and bushy eyebrows dont look good especially on whites

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Why do you want dense eyebrows/beard/lashes, dense NW0 hairline, tan skin and full lips, but not a wide nose, dark skin or hook nose?
Bro what do u want.

Why do ethnics get ethnic rhino then jfl. No1 wants a big nose

Bro what do u want.

Why do ethnics get ethnic rhino then jfl. No1 wants a big nose
People like you want to look mixed race. I'm mixed and I have a straight nose, but dark, dense eyebrows/lashes (I prefer to keep clean-shaven), olive skin and full lips. I, and other mixed lads, were born with these features. People like you buy them, yet you still are prejudiced towards mixed or ethnic people.

• JFL
People like you want to look mixed race. I'm mixed and I have a straight nose, but dark, dense eyebrows/lashes (I prefer to keep clean-shaven), olive skin and full lips. I, and other mixed lads, were born with these features. People like you buy them, yet you still are prejudiced towards mixed or ethnic people.
Im not prejudiced towards ethnics. Ur just making assumptions! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
just castor oil in the eyelashes is sufficiet. I dont see why use coconut oil and vit e oil.
Yeah, I sometimes see people mixing it but is there actually any added benefit?

Yeah, I sometimes see people mixing it but is there actually any added benefit?
People say a lot of thing work. In woman forums they use a lot of vaseline, some use olive oil (This one is stupid), coconut oil also seems to be used. Vit e oil what can do is protect the skin. Argan oil is also used. Lashes serums are the only ones approved by the fda. I would recommend using castor oil or lash serum first, and if works great, if not try the others. Im working in a mega thread that will also talk about that and i will post soon.

Stack:

How come no minoxidril? Castor oil is like mudd I hated putting it in

I will post a video later if a cuntoid who did this on her eyebrows but had vitamin e oil