SOFTMAXXES I do (and you should too) before going out. GTFIH!

What was that video supposed to be jfl

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
which contacts do u use im a t50cel

• +1
which contacts do u use im a t50cel
I got hazel ones from Iran that r good
And then pm me for the saucy ones
Need to gatekeep

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
Problem with furosemide is if you have any muscle on your frame you will deflate like a balloon. It’s good to use in the winter when you can wear jumpers but wearing a t shirt in the summer whilst on that makes u look a twig.

• +1
Problem with furosemide is if you have any muscle on your frame you will deflate like a balloon. It’s good to use in the winter when you can wear jumpers but wearing a t shirt in the summer whilst on that makes u look a twig.
Yeah, I’m using it rn cause I’m bulking up so my face is bloated most the time, helps a fuck ton. Next summer the plan is to be lean to the point where I won’t needa use that

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Very good thread, start posting slay stories too

• +1
What bb cream do you use, and what shade do i go for thats me in my pfp

• +1
What bb cream do you use, and what shade do i go for thats me in my pfp
Mogger
And I am roughly same skin tone as u I’d say? So use the one that’s in my replies just scroll up a little bit

• Love it
Reactions: sub5forlife
Ok retards, I think I am getting the hang of this life shit. Been on a mad run recently fuck. If you have been keeping up with my shit profile you’d know that I have been upping my softmaxx game, it is very beneficial before going out, u need to try do whatever you can to gain an edge on faggots. Anyways here we go.

First off (cope? Idk, it’s basic so don’t comment on it)
- skincare - don’t be a retard with this just clean ur face, USE AN EYE CREAM. U don’t want to look sickly as fuck.

- TINTED BB CREAM - this is fucking amazing, before u say make up muh muh, shut the fuck up lmao I know so many Normies who use this and it helps a fuck ton.

- CURL CREAM FOR HAIR- I have curly hair and I’m trying to grow out Greek curls hairstyle for that sort of beach look like Marlon texieria, so I haven’t been getting haircuts, the least I can do is make my current hair look Mogger, I do this by using MIELLES Rosemary Mint Styling Cream, paired with peppermint oil to scrunch out the crunchiness.

- EYEBROW TINT AND LASH TINT - tint the fuckkkkkkk out of those lashes, not ur brows tho unless u have NONE. Just fill in the patchy areas of ur eyebrows and yeah. The lash tint does me wonders make me a lot more striking when paired with the next thing I do.

- CONTACTS - yeah I don’t care bro, fuck u, contacts are such a good fucking softmaxx when used properly. Look at guys like Toni Mahfud and that Arab guy literally became exotic CHAD MODELS by frauding with professional contacts, I either use a nice realistic green dark green or HAZEL.

- LIFTS - I am 6’2, push 6’3 when I wear Jordan 4’s. But I am just a horrific insecure clown so I need more and I want more, 1.2 inch lifts off Amazon and they make me like 6”4, eviscerated. Boom

Now, for the cherry on top, this is what will make ur oneitis feral

- FUROSEMIDEEEEEEE @pneumocystosis u fucking beauty, put me onto this. I take 120mg that’s my personal custom dose. Before u say cope, this is how I look on it JFL (and also with every other softmaxx on this list). You don’t believe me, look at my other threads, or this pic.

View attachment 3008880

Anyways, thanks for reading
Here’s a brag video. I had to be quick and yes I cropped the face @Clavicular
View attachment 3008882
Add kohl pencil
Add eyebrow pencil, only use the pencil in the shown area, so not the beginning
Onlyredpart

Add 20g gelatin powder
Add Root spray for temples and hairline
Add Styling Gel Glue 4 Brows & Edges and use it for lower eyelashes and the beginning of the eyebrows, like this:
Haidereyebrows

That's it for me, good list already tho.

• Love it
Add kohl pencil
Add eyebrow pencil, only use the pencil in the shown area, so not the beginning
View attachment 3011646
Add 20g gelatin powder
Add Root spray for temples and hairline
Add Styling Gel Glue 4 Brows & Edges and use it for lower eyelashes and the beginning of the eyebrows, like this:
View attachment 3011645

That's it for me, good list already tho.
KOHL
YES, I need. But it hurts so much jfl my waterline is fuckimg sensitive af
Thanks for the reply tho very very good

Ok retards, I think I am getting the hang of this life shit. Been on a mad run recently fuck. If you have been keeping up with my shit profile you’d know that I have been upping my softmaxx game, it is very beneficial before going out, u need to try do whatever you can to gain an edge on faggots. Anyways here we go.

- skincare - don’t be a retard with this just clean ur face, USE AN EYE CREAM. U don’t want to look sickly as fuck.

- TINTED BB CREAM - this is fucking amazing, before u say make up muh muh, shut the fuck up lmao I know so many Normies who use this and it helps a fuck ton.

- CURL CREAM FOR HAIR- I have curly hair and I’m trying to grow out Greek curls hairstyle for that sort of beach look like Marlon texieria, so I haven’t been getting haircuts, the least I can do is make my current hair look Mogger, I do this by using MIELLES Rosemary Mint Styling Cream, paired with peppermint oil to scrunch out the crunchiness.

- EYEBROW TINT AND LASH TINT - tint the fuckkkkkkk out of those lashes, not ur brows tho unless u have NONE. Just fill in the patchy areas of ur eyebrows and yeah. The lash tint does me wonders make me a lot more striking when paired with the next thing I do.

- CONTACTS - yeah I don’t care bro, fuck u, contacts are such a good fucking softmaxx when used properly. Look at guys like Toni Mahfud and that Arab guy literally became exotic CHAD MODELS by frauding with professional contacts, I either use a nice realistic green dark green or HAZEL.

- LIFTS - I am 6’2, push 6’3 when I wear Jordan 4’s. But I am just a horrific insecure clown so I need more and I want more, 1.2 inch lifts off Amazon and they make me like 6”4, eviscerated. Boom

- FUROSEMIDEEEEEEE @pneumocystosis u fucking beauty, put me onto this. I take 120mg that’s my personal custom dose. Before u say cope, this is how I look on it JFL (and also with every other softmaxx on this list). You don’t believe me, look at my other threads, or this pic.

View attachment 3008880

View attachment 3008882
Mmhmm fucked that bitch?
Show everything Ass and Pussy too

• JFL
Tightish
Arab girls don’t get much play in the UK JFL
That’s why I come in and fuck them all
Perfect so It was worth It
Tightish IS very rare
She was Arab?
Marrocan?

• +1

View attachment 3008880

View attachment 3008882
Bro i have blue eyes and Brown hair but i Look DARK
Not my skin but Just DARK and intimidating
I fear that eyelash tint will make me Look worse

• +1
Bro i have blue eyes and Brown hair but i Look DARK
Not my skin but Just DARK and intimidating
I fear that eyelash tint will make me Look worse
BRO THATS FUCKING SICK BLUE EYES BROWN HAIR
DUDE DO THE LASH TINT ITLL MAKE UR BLUE EYES LOOK SO MUCH BETTER

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
BRO THATS FUCKING SICK BLUE EYES BROWN HAIR
DUDE DO THE LASH TINT ITLL MAKE UR BLUE EYES LOOK SO MUCH BETTER
Thx Bro i Trust you will try
So its black tint?
Can you link some good ones?

• +1
I fucked a iranian once in psych ward toilet at night
Was ok. I Just went there to fuck Girls
And IT happened right after i went in 2 hours
She asked to fuck what a whore

• +1
I get my furosemide from my sister who is a surgeon
But pneumos thread on it and his replies will have a source
She was on the Video in your thread.
Based sis draining your Balls while giving you furomeside
True unconditional love

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
True unconditional love
What ???😭😭😭😭😭my sister draining my balls ??? Wtf hahahaha

• JFL
True unconditional love
Noooo retard what the wrong with u hahahahahaha that’s not my sister dude

• JFL
Faggot

• JFL
:soy::lul::ogre:

• +1
I saw all this shit when looking through my sisters make up bag for concealer to cover a hickey nice coming out post bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and Htobrother
Should have Recorded my ex criying me to Stop while i was jumping in her Pussy while she was laying on her back

I saw all this shit when looking through my sisters make up bag for concealer to cover a hickey nice coming out post bro
But she doesnt let you fuck Like his
You are Not attractive and tall 🗿

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger