2 weeks after stopping mk677, my face is still bloated plus severe acne breakout

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
For me personally mk677 was a big looksmin

i wanted to take it for supposedly benefits like better skin hair muscle gains and bigger hands and feet and bones. i thought it would improve me aesthetically but it declined me

I had a severe acne outbreak after stopping taking it, and i look more subhuman than before, extreme facial bloat and everything looks out of harmony. idk what happened but it made me uglier

Has anyone else experienced this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aldhahrani, Deleted member 21863, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
@SubhumanCurrycel might help you because he mentioned that he MK677 benefited him unlike what you've experienced

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

i wanted to take it for supposedly benefits like better skin hair muscle gains and bigger hands and feet and bones. i thought it would improve me aesthetically but it declined me

I had a severe acne outbreak after stopping taking it, and i look more subhuman than before, extreme facial bloat and everything looks out of harmony. idk what happened but it made me uglier

Water retention subsided, use it 5x a week or once every two days.

Or if you are taking orally start at 10mg instead of 25

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
good thing it made you grow 7 inches or it would have been total waste

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Water retention subsided, use it 5x a week or once every two days.

Or if you are taking orally start at 10mg instead of 25
when did it subside for you?

It hasn’t for me even though i stopped taking it for 2 weeks

If this is permanent then i may as well die

my face is so bloated rn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
when did it subside for you?

It hasn’t for me even though i stopped taking it for 2 weeks

If this is permanent then i may as well die

my face is so bloated rn
after a month or to of using it.

Its just water, drink black coffee, green tea and dandelion root if you can get your hands on some. Reduce salt intake cause mk677 increases sodium resorption

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and TrestIsBest
Fell for the mk meme I see

• So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and szolliontaraelis
1,5 g Dandelion Root will fix you right up

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
sarms ghouls on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Nigga you might’ve gotten rad140 or another fucking anabolic sarm if you’re experiencing acne and hair loss become MK677 does none of that shit

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and mfk

im having super bad face bloating on it rn. the guy that first introduced it to me told me he went on like a 3 day fast to reset his insulin levels

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
im having super bad face bloating on it rn. the guy that first introduced it to me told me he went on like a 3 day fast to reset his insulin levels
did you buy it irl?