2 weeks before having a consultation with a eyes-area surgeon

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken

This is the situation. What i need?

I guess undereyes implants, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty and fat grafts to cover uee?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 19301, Corleone and 1 other person
jfl another brown eyed ethnic who's going to get 10x surgeries to turn into a mongolian tranny when all you need is light eyes. save ur money and get eyecos/yeuxclaire or neoris instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
jfl another brown eyed ethnic who's going to get 10x surgeries to turn into a mongolian tranny when all you need is light eyes. save ur money and get eyecos/yeuxclaire or neoris instead.
i used to wear colored lens and nothing changed.
Also, not everyone with brown eyes is ethnic

If it was this easy…

Pm me got a question 🙋‍♂️

I guess undereyes implants, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty and fat grafts to cover uee?

Guess What? :feelshehe:

Sry man, no offence, but YOU ARE RETARDED. Everyone literally TOLD YOU HALF A YEAR AGO:

"FIX YOUR FUCKING LIPS" :feelsrope:

Don't touch your fucking eyes, they are good. But your lips are gay abomination.

This will give you a way better boost than cutting your eyes... for what exactly? :feelshehe:

Lips <<<<<<<< everything else for you... you can fix eyes after you fix your lips :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Sal, Danish_Retard and 4 others
eyecos and yeux clair doesn't work on t50

Sry man, no offence, but YOU ARE RETARDED. Everyone literally TOLD YOU HALF A YEAR AGO:

Don't touch your fucking eyes, they are good. But your lips are gay abomination.

This will give you a way better boost than cutting your eyes... for what exactly? :feelshehe:

Lips <<<<<<<< everything else for you... you can fix eyes after you fix your lips :Comfy:

Lips are work in progress, since i'm fixing my teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Also when i opened thread about my mouth, people told me to fix my eyes first :lul::lul:
users here have not any idea at all about what to do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Lips are work in progress, since i'm fixing my teeth
Well, but maybe you will NOT want to fix your eyes, after you see yourself with non-gay lips? :feelshehe:
How about this? :Comfy:

Also when i opened thread about my mouth, people told me to fix my eyes first :lul::lul:
While your eyes are not "ideal", "THESE PEOPLE" are RETARDED :feelshehe:

This is what "THESE PEOPLE" suggest in other threads:
:feelshaha:

Good luck listening to "THESE PEOPLE" since "THESE PEOPLE" will also troll you on this same forum when you return as a Tranny or Ogre :feelshehe:

users here have not any idea at all about what to do
Oh HERE I AGREE.

LISTEN TO YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON, and preferable A FEW of them. Also, ALWAYS visit AT LEAST ONE CONSERATIVE plastic surgeon, who treats mostly older patients, since these are VERY conservative about your looks, and at least will not turn you tranny, and you will know, what features are "dangerous" to fix, like e.g. overprojecting the chin, or cheekbones :Comfy:

If it was this easy…
it is. start taking action and stop posting. mfer been posting about surgery for years while i book that shit the same day i hear bout it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i used to wear colored lens and nothing changed.
Also, not everyone with brown eyes is ethnic
then turning into a tranny with mongoloid admixture isn't going to help and its mental im afraid. learn how to talk to girls and get some drip or smth.

it is. start taking action and stop posting. mfer been posting about surgery for years while i book that shit the same day i hear bout it
It looks FAKE nigga. So what

Ok listen… it doesn’t look natural what could should a med passing ethnic go for. If it ascend my appeal to death i will suck ur cock

It looks FAKE nigga. So what
eyecos/yeux claire looks fully natural. neoris is type hit or miss but if u are scared of brightocular and need the halo and laser lightening dont work for u then its ur only solution.
Ok listen… it doesn’t look natural what could should a med passing ethnic go for. If it ascend my appeal to death i will suck ur cock
if u got brightocular you would be fucking different model bitches daily. worth the risk if u rlly as dark triad as u say u are.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
eyecos/yeux claire looks fully natural. neoris is type hit or miss but if u are scared of brightocular and need the halo and laser lightening dont work for u then its ur only solution.

if u got brightocular you would be fucking different model bitches daily. worth the risk if u rlly as dark triad as u say u are.
Im willing to
Open my skull in half but i refuse one thing that is to go blind. Better dying on a surgical table than go blind.
Neoris looks shit fake asf .
Does eyecos/yeux clairs ascend really much?

Im willing to
Open my skull in half but i refuse one thing that is to go blind. Better dying on a surgical table than go blind.
Neoris looks shit fake asf .
Does eyecos/yeux clairs ascend really much?
if u have light brown eyes it will ascend u hard af. if not then its shit. this would be a perfect base.

Original

neoris low intensity doesnt look fake.

• +1
if u have light brown eyes it will ascend u hard af. if not then its shit. this would be a perfect base.

View attachment 1727537

neoris low intensity doesnt look fake.

Nah i have a shade of darker brown than this tbh. Is neoris fine with prior PRK? Ive read its over.
I know the appeal of light eyes especially with a guy without any flaws like me
But hell it seems impossible

then turning into a tranny with mongoloid admixture isn't going to help and its mental im afraid. learn how to talk to girls and get some drip or smth.
So i should do nothing? What's your point? lol

Myabe i wont' need all that, but you guys are acting like my eyes are perfect. I do need undereyes support AT LEAST, i have dark circles, and lower eyelid retraction, since they are droppy.

Nah i have a shade of darker brown than this tbh. Is neoris fine with prior PRK? Ive read its over.
I know the appeal of light eyes especially with a guy without any flaws like me
But hell it seems impossible
lasik is probably an issue but prk your eyes are fully healed then its no issue

• +1
So i should do nothing? What's your point? lol

Myabe i wont' need all that, but you guys are acting like my eyes are perfect. I do need undereyes support AT LEAST, i have dark circles, and lower eyelid retraction, since they are droppy.
i said get ur eye color changed you fucking stupid head ass young boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
lasik is probably an issue but prk your eyes are fully healed then its no issue
Open ur dms please i need you to assess something. So low intensity neoris is the way? Or yeux clairs ? I guess the former

Open ur dms please i need you to assess something. So low intensity neoris is the way? Or yeux clairs ? I guess the former
laser lightening looks the most natural. brightocular if u are rlly bout that life

• +1
laser lightening looks the most natural. brightocular if u are rlly bout that life
But is there any ascension with mid brown eyes ? Not fully brown but not light brown either
I mean with the laser lightening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
Dude you look fine, what the fuck is wrong with niggas on this board. Go lift and put on some muscle, maybe read a book on sales techniques to be more neurotypical. Jesus Christ what the hell has the internet done to people bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19191, Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
Dude you look fine, what the fuck is wrong with niggas on this board. Go lift and put on some muscle, maybe read a book on sales techniques to be more neurotypical. Jesus Christ what the hell has the internet done to people bro
Bro has not any idea what is living in Italy

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
this x100. pussy ass young boys with no swag think surgery will do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19191
Bro has not any idea what is living in Italy
Gimme like 15 mins I will make a thread with new info to help you fix undereye area and tag you. Otherwise, you are a handsome dude. Lift, sleep 8 hours a day, chew falim gum for like 30 mins daily on your front, side and back teeth. You will not beleive how your facial structure (jaw, browridge, etc. will look). Get some fuckin social exposure, your problems are likely you dont know how to socialize not that you're ugly jesus dude. I'm telling you bc i care. IF YOU HAVE NOT SOFTMAXXED AND SOCIALMAXXED (pick up a book on sales techniques and for people with social anxiety, read it, apply it!), DO NOT GET SURGERY YOU WILL FK UP YOUR FACE

Italian redpill forums rated me as low tier normie.

Girls want good looking boys, not me jfl

Have you considered a genioplasty? There’s something up with your mouth area, your lower lips aren’t supported. I think a very small genio could give your lips more support and help your mouth area look more natural.

Have you considered a genioplasty? There’s something up with your mouth area, your lower lips
Fixing that with ortho.
Also eyes are more important

Gimme like 15 mins I will make a thread with new info to help you fix undereye area and tag you. Otherwise, you are a handsome dude. Lift, sleep 8 hours a day, chew falim gum for like 30 mins daily on your front, side and back teeth. You will not beleive how your facial structure (jaw, browridge, etc. will look). Get some fuckin social exposure, your problems are likely you dont know how to socialize not that you're ugly jesus dude. I'm telling you bc i care. IF YOU HAVE NOT SOFTMAXXED AND SOCIALMAXXED (pick up a book on sales techniques and for people with social anxiety, read it, apply it!), DO NOT GET SURGERY YOU WILL FK UP YOUR FACE
I have dark circles since i was 4. It's how my fucking skull i shaped. I wont fix it sleeping more.

bro you just need lip filler in the lower lip, the upper lip is slightly bigger JFL. That's your issue. your eyes are above average. Look like mine and women often compliment me on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Wow wtf

I don't know if I am seeing this right but is that negative orbital vector?

Also, my zygos are kinda flat

Well, but maybe you will NOT want to fix your eyes, after you see yourself with non-gay lips? :feelshehe:
How about this? :Comfy:
Still death eyes area

Still death eyes area

dont listen to the retards here
Your eyes are a objectively your biggest failo you lookd tired and old because of it

if you want genuine advice on how to fix it dm

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
dont listen to the retards here
Your eyes are a objectively your biggest failo you lookd tired and old because of it

if you want genuine advice on how to fix it dm

They are right about the lip, and indeed i am working / going to work more on that too.
But yeah, i passed years with people saying me that my biggest failo is eyes area; dunno why now i shouldn't touch it.

I should just rope at this point if i can't fix my eyes jfl.

They are right about the lip, and indeed i am working / going to work more on that too.
But yeah, i passed years with people saying me that my biggest failo is eyes area; dunno why now i shouldn't touch it.

I should just rope at this point if i can't fix my eyes jfl

Lips are failo and i never said they arent
But if you can fix only one thing it should be for sure eye area

the hollowness in your under eye area destroys you

your mouth should be your priority

it looks like you're biting your lip