NO BS GUIDE: curing a subhuman eye area (abused dogs GTFIH)

If your eye is already decent then you can focus on things like shaping brows, bringing out lashes, maybe icing or even a little bit of light concealer fraud. This guide is mostly aimed at completely subhuman eye areas that can't be fixed with any softmaxxes.
U think squinmaxing and eye pulling works?

Commending the effort you put into this post!

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I think all of the "bad implant job" pics were submalar variants placed anteriorly, malar implants placed laterally tend to provide less uncanny results from what I've seen.
So maybe it’s about what soft tissue procedures are done in conjunction with insertion of infraorbital implants. Combining infras with lower bleph + fat grafting seems like the way to go.

• +1
U think squinmaxing and eye pulling works?
Squinting if you want to lightly fraud in some pictures but it won't improve your eye area overall. I think eye pulling is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Yeah, like what was so groundbreaking about this thread
A lot of these points are water on their own but they're usually scattered and disorganised. Rarely are they all brought up together in how they can work in harmony with one another leaving people trying to find one surgery that'll remedy their underdeveloped eye area, that or to reality slap abused dogs who think icing and volufiline will cure their problems.

Not to mention I feel like there's some common misinformation or just a general lack of information regarding these procedures. Most people will throw around the idea of infra orbital implants but rarely do they bring up the fact that 99% of infra results come with some form of lower eyelid surgery or that the fact you can't afford custom implants shouldn't be the be all end all hurdle when some off the shelf designs can do the job decently as is. As for discolouration I rarely see it being brought up other than "it's genetic"/"wear makeup".

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Fuark I forgot to add this photo to my original post but procedures here are: malar implants, infra orbitals, and canthoplasty. So basically the result of doing every step listed. (minus discolouration but that's fair because discolouration didn't seem to be present to begin with)

View attachment 3160056

Fuark I forgot to add this photo to my original post but procedures here are: malar implants, infra orbitals, and canthoplasty. So basically the result of doing every step listed. (minus discolouration but that's fair because discolouration didn't seem to be present to begin with)
fuck my eye area is completely trash

• So Sad
What do you think I would need done to my eye area? My canthal tilt is absolutely fucked but I have decent upper eyelid exposure

Attachments

• IMG_4921.jpeg
    IMG_4921.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
What do you think I would need done to my eye area? My canthal tilt is absolutely fucked but I have decent upper eyelid exposure
Canthal tilt is a PSL meme, I think proper hooding and eye support is far more important. Hooding seems a bit prominent on the outer sides of your eyes but looks a little lacking inwards, the fat trails off a little into giving the appearance of UEE near the middle. I don't know if added fat could help correct it and even out the tilt.

Rough idea:

Ascender23 morph

Have already hunter eyes