2 Weeks Into My Steroid Cycle and the Changes are Insane

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I am about 2-3 weeks into my cycle:

Test E 500 mg
MK677 12.5 mg daily
Fin/RU/Minox/Nizoral for hair loss prevention

My arms and delts are starting to blow up and I’m looking really big in tshirts. This combined with my 2-3 inch lifts which put me at 6’2 make me look like a football player. I went out this weekend with a friend and immediately every guy in line at the club was being friendly asking me about workouts, diet etc and inviting me to get drinks with them. Girls kept staring at me and looking away quickly. I got into the club and me and my friend go to get a drink and I see a tall Stacy near the bar looking at me. I go up and introduce myself and I pulled her into me and we started dancing. After a bit she offered to buy me a drink and I said we can just share one. We get a drink and go back to dancing then she is looking into my eyes and says “I think you’re really cute”. I then pulled her into me and we starting making out. I noticed tons of guys standing around with beers and just staring at me with their mouths open mirin hard. We kept making out and eventually I got her back to my apartment. Next day I go out same thing. I get rejected by a few girls but then hit on a really hot Latina and we take shots together, dance and everything I say she is smiling and laughing. Me and me friend invite her and her friend to our place and we leave.

Roids really do work boys. The crazy thing is that I haven’t even seen the majority of my gains from cycle yet and it is still early. Being a tall jacked guy you get a lot more attention from guys asking “What’s your max bench bro” but girls definitely like it as well. This has me really excited to finish the cycle and potentially try other compounds in the future.

Tagging gymmaxxers and roidmaxxers:

@CupOfCoffee @OOGABOOGA @Gaia262

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TeenAscender, Deleted member 15099 and 27 others
And then you woke up
jk I’m Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
I remember the day I realized that my delts were looking round as fuck. It's an awesome feeling

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Nero and 6 others
anyone whos ever cycled test knows that you havent gained shit or any noticeable mass to that extent in 2-3 weeks. its in your head jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 19 others
anyone whos ever cycled test knows that you havent gained shit or any noticeable mass to that extent in 2-3 weeks. its in your head jfl
My suspicion is that it’s glycogen and water weight but it makes me look fuller and I’m getting much better pumps. And in my case I think the test is at work because I am able to eat in a big surplus and am not seeing too much fat gain.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, AscendingHero, Htobrother and 2 others
what's your psl?

Over 4 ur hair. Roids are only valid if 5'10 4psl+ aka avg base. Finished 4 many men

How tf fo u get 2-3 inch height boost. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14274

Test E 500 mg
MK677 12.5 mg daily

My arms and delts are starting to blow up and I’m looking really big in tshirts. This combined with my 2-3 inch lifts which put me at 6’2 make me look like a football player. I went out this weekend with a friend and immediately every guy in line at the club was being friendly asking me about workouts, diet etc and inviting me to get drinks with them. Girls kept staring at me and looking away quickly. I got into the club and me and my friend go to get a drink and I see a tall Stacy near the bar looking at me. I go up and introduce myself and I pulled her into me and we started dancing. After a bit she offered to buy me a drink and I said we can just share one. We get a drink and go back to dancing then she is looking into my eyes and says “I think you’re really cute”. I then pulled her into me and we starting making out. I noticed tons of guys standing around with beers and just staring at me with their mouths open mirin hard. We kept making out and eventually I got her back to my apartment. Next day I go out same thing. I get rejected by a few girls but then hit on a really hot Latina and we take shots together, dance and everything I say she is smiling and laughing. Me and me friend invite her and her friend to our place and we leave.

Roids really do work boys. The crazy thing is that I haven’t even seen the majority of my gains from cycle yet and it is still early. Being a tall jacked guy you get a lot more attention from guys asking “What’s your max bench bro” but girls definitely like it as well. This has me really excited to finish the cycle and potentially try other compounds in the future.

based as fuck, do you have an Ai on hand?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14274
if my hair wouldn't prone to be bald as fuck, i wouldn't hesitate to hop on roids but hairpill is the most legit and crucial pill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Incoming, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
if my hair wouldn't prone to be bald as fuck, i wouldn't hesitate to hop on roids but hairpill is the most legit and crucial pill.
Facts. If all else fails tho, it's time to blast test & get a hair system.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
If all else fails tho, it's time to blast test & get a hair system.
exactly what i plan to do but lets hope for the best hair we can get first

• +1
Reactions: grimy
bro i took test, u don't blow in 2w with 500mg, u just get more water retention first 2week that's it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 4614 and TITUS
Finasteride pill

If I took roids I would probably turn into a freak of nature. Not the good kind though.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
The more overlooked thing in steroid use is premature aging.

Featured_Image_Brian_Shaw.jpg

Brian Shaw is 40 years old, but does he look 40 years old?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and randomvanish
girls actually do like big muscles despite what they say. look up women's romance novels and see the covers. all jacked guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 3 others
girls actually do like big muscles despite what they say. look up women's romance novels and see the covers. all jacked guys
jacked =/= roided body

The more overlooked thing in steroid use is premature aging.

Featured_Image_Brian_Shaw.jpg

Brian Shaw is 40 years old, but does he look 40 years old?
Ok have him lean down to sun 15% and give him a hair system if he can’t grow a full head of hair. How old would he look then? Probably about 40. He’s not prematurely aged as much as he’s fat and bald.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Cope. Test doesnt properly kick in until the 3rd/4th week

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Good shit. Enjoy while u can , hopefully u find a way to avoid the comedown post cycle and of course the other sides like aging. No doubt that first cycle is gonna be legit keep us posted

• +1
Good shit. Enjoy while u can , hopefully u find a way to avoid the comedown post cycle and of course the other sides like aging. No doubt that first cycle is gonna be legit keep us posted
Thanks dude but I am cruising so I will avoid that post cycle crash.

Test E 500 mg
MK677 12.5 mg daily

You better stop that stupid stupid garbage.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
People saying over for your hair and fuck gear but looks like it was worth it to me. You get to slay bitches and have people mirin , that’s all that matters. I will experience this , even if it costs me my life and soul. Many men have died and will die without experiencing something like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AsGoodAsItGets, Gaia262 and 5 others
People saying over for your hair and fuck gear but looks like it was worth it to me. You get to slay bitches and have people mirin , that’s all that matters. I will experience this , even if it costs me my life and soul. Many men have died and will die without experiencing something like this.
Yeah it’s worth it. Also Fin and RU for hair.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Yeah it’s worth it. Also Fin and RU for hair.
Definitely. I’d rather have 5 quality years and die then have 50 average years. You got any sides from Fin and RU?

Definitely. I’d rather have 5 quality years and die then have 50 average years. You got any sides from Fin and RU?
No sides from Fin been on it over 6 months. Been on RU for 1-2 weeks and no sides either.

• +1
Also doing a cycle or 2 is not more unhealthy than normies being 25% body fat, eating McDonald’s, and drinking alcohol. If anything the facts that you’re in shape makes you more healthy

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, OOGABOOGA, highT and 2 others
  • +1
RTT theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 14274
I got 9 kilos my first 2 weeks on 350mg/week, most of it is water/glycogen of course. I frontloaded Test E and used prop first 2 days. For all this retards who say T doesn't kick in till the 4th week, maybe learn how to cycle properly.
The test blows your delts/traps and this probably signals your hormonal levels to foids and other males, so yeah, girls who dig testosterone will be more into you.
Had many similar experiences, like girls stopping their car to look at me and when i looked back at them they kept going.

It's not all good though, you will lose that when you get off, and if you don't do it properly you will lose T production, hair, get boobs, and whatnot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets, Gaia262 and 1 other person
man i want to hop on so bad and go for RTT look.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 14274
I got 9 kilos my first 2 weeks on 350mg/week, most of it is water/glycogen of course. I frontloaded Test E and used prop first 2 days. For all this retards who say T doesn't kick in till the 4th week, maybe learn how to cycle properly.
The test blows your delts/traps and this probably signals your hormonal levels to foids and other males, so yeah, girls who dig testosterone will be more into you.
Had many similar experiences, like girls stopping their car to look at me and when i looked back at them they kept going.

It's not all good though, you will lose that when you get off, and if you don't do it properly you will lose T production, hair, get boobs, and whatnot.
You won’t lose anything if you cruise bro

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
What about fast and irregular heart beats? Do you feel any arrythmias?

Drop the trash Cortisol shit MK-677. Get on Thyroid hormone. Make sure you aren't getting uncontrolled Aromatase. Bare in mind I've never ran a cycle tho
Also what are their reactions when you get out of the shoes? Do you have the shoes on while Ur fucking them?

• +1
Drop the trash Cortisol shit MK-677. Get on Thyroid hormone. Make sure you aren't getting uncontrolled Aromatase. Bare in mind I've never ran a cycle tho
Also what are their reactions when you get out of the shoes? Do you have the shoes on while Ur fucking them?
Yeah I’m dropping the MK. I’m already 6 foot and the girls are usually average height so they can’t really tell. I keep my shoes on up till I get them next to the bed and keep them next to my bed so I can wear them when I’m done.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ChristianChad
You would benefit from lowering Test and adding in Primo for estrogen control, enhanced gains and collagen production. High Test increases water retention and estrogen symptoms without a sufficient increase in gains to make up for this.
You could add Anavar if your liver is healthy, it increases strength and collagen without any estrogen activity.

I am in week 4 of my Test, Primo and Anavar cycle. I added Carnitine injections at the beginning of week 4 to increase androgen receptor density, which makes roiding more effective. I see a noticeable change in my delts and a less noticeable change in my traps.

Tag me in your next roid thread, I would be interested to read about your progress and experience.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14274
You would benefit from lowering Test and adding in Primo for estrogen control, enhanced gains and collagen production. High Test increases water retention and estrogen symptoms without a sufficient increase in gains to make up for this.
You could add Anavar if your liver is healthy, it increases strength and collagen without any estrogen activity.

I am in week 4 of my Test, Primo and Anavar cycle. I added Carnitine injections at the beginning of week 4 to increase androgen receptor density, which makes roiding more effective. I see a noticeable change in my delts and a less noticeable change in my traps.

Tag me in your next roid thread, I would be interested to read about your progress and experience.
First cycle I want to stick to one bioidentical hormone. Next cycle will be Test with a dry oral like Var or Tbol.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and thisend
Yea probably glycogen/water

Most gear won’t summon the Norwood reaper unless you already are losing your hair. Certain compounds can wreck your hair regardless. A lot of people can’t tolerate things like winny. Your hair should bounce back when your hormones are in the normal range again though.

Would try this theory but I'm too short for it.

No sides from Fin been on it over 6 months. Been on RU for 1-2 weeks and no sides either.
Did your hair quality/texture/density get better from finasteride?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Most gear won’t summon the Norwood reaper unless you already are losing your hair. Certain compounds can wreck your hair regardless. A lot of people can’t tolerate things like winny. Your hair should bounce back when your hormones are in the normal range again though.
Deca doesnt cause hairloss (only without fin)
Test+fin/dut should not cause hairloss (in theory)
The rest is not safe

Test E 500 mg
MK677 12.5 mg daily

Don't listen to retards here, steroids are godtier looksmax with some disadvantages.
ALWAYS TAKE SHORTCUTS!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 14781
Deca doesnt cause hairloss (only without fin)
Test+fin/dut should not cause hairloss (in theory)
The rest is not safe
Testosterone alone can result in AGA, just at a much slower rate than DHT.

• +1