2 weeks on RU58841 results

Deleted member 12937

Deleted member 12937

Iron
It's been two weeks since I started applying 50mg (1mL) per day of RU58841 on my scalp. Here are the photo results:

Ru

The 0 and 2 week pictures are nearly the same, apart from some slight distortion on the first one (head looks tilted down). I feel like my hairline might look 10% better/stronger. It probably comes from the hairs in front not falling out like they normally would.

Usually it takes around 2-3 months (8-12 weeks) to see results from RU58841. Feeling kinda stupid for doing a 2 week update but I promised it. Will be updating after 4 weeks, and 8 weeks, and 12 weeks. Let me know if you want to be tagged.

@16tyo @ThrSlayerEternal111 @nastynas

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, SurgerySoon, Deleted member 7901 and 10 others
It's been two weeks since I started applying 50mg (1mL) per day of RU58841 on my scalp. Here are the photo results:

The 0 and 2 week pictures are nearly the same, apart from some slight distortion on the first one (head looks tilted down). I feel like my hairline might look 10% better/stronger. It probably comes from the hairs in front not falling out like they normally would.

Usually it takes around 2-3 months (8-12 weeks) to see results from RU58841. Feeling kinda stupid for doing a 2 week update but I promised it. Will be updating after 4 weeks, and 8 weeks, and 12 weeks. Let me know if you want to be tagged.

@16tyo @ThrSlayerEternal111 @nastynas
Tag me bhai. I’ve got ru sitting in my bathroom but not using bc surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 12937
no offense, but it seems like putting coconut oil on my hair has given me better results compared to this, but hey its too early, should post in increments of a month so real progress can be seen tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 12937
nigga actually taking data

godspeed keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, PYT, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
I’m NW0 can I still lower my hairline? I want it to join my eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, PYT, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12937
no offense, but it seems like putting coconut oil on my hair has given me better results compared to this, but hey its too early, should post in increments of a month so real progress can be seen tbh
sadly cant use coconut oil cause allergic jfl. why would I be offended? I have as little faith in anything as anyone else, that is why I test shit

cool, keep me update for the monthly update

• +1
Where do you buy your RU? It never worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: sensei
I got similar results but with stemoxydine + alfatradial

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
thx for the tag man it lookst better definitely.

tag me again in every update pls

• +1
wait until 3-6 months until u even start to see results
as is the case with finasteride and dutasteride which also work similarly ,reducing androgen load in the scalp 2 weeks is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12937
I got similar results but with stemoxydine + alfatradial
lol i was just looking at alfatradial on hairlosstalk a few hours ago

lol i was just looking at alfatradial on hairlosstalk a few hours ago
I’ve been using it for a good 5 months I’d say it’s legit and also no sides which is good

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sloopnoob
I’ve been using it for a good 5 months I’d say it’s legit and also no sides which is good
did it just stop shedding or did you get any regrowth? I am not shedding but I need something for regrowth, got vellus hair on temples so its not completely gone but I dont want to use minoxidil it gives me brutal side effects

tag me, king

did it just stop shedding or did you get any regrowth? I am not shedding but I need something for regrowth, got vellus hair on temples so its not completely gone but I dont want to use minoxidil it gives me brutal side effects
I didn’t have any shedding to begin with I just wanted to reduce my nw2 which I did tbh I got decent regrow the around temples im like nw1.5 rn it just takes awhile because stemoxydine and alfatradial are essentially weaker versions of minox and fin but are side effect free.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob