2 Weeks on testosterone update

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Screenshot 20201109 124730

Screenshot 20201109 124626

-Went from 92kg to 97kg while losing body fat
-No side effects yet
-I went in depth in past posts if you want to know anything about the cycle ask in,the comments

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Kmscurry, 6’1cel and 2 others
Best way to looksmax w/o surgery ngl, also boosts your confidence and gives you more energy aswell

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
you still look like shit tbh. maybe update every fortnight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, piscicide, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
Wow in 2 weeks fucking grat man !
But how much test do u inject per week ?
And are u going at the gym or just doing at home? ( bcz in my country it closed )

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Wow in 2 weeks fucking grat man !
But how much test do u inject per week ?
And are u going at the gym or just doing at home? ( bcz in my country it closed )
500MG of testC and I will start taking 12.5mg Aromasin next week.
Gyms are not closed, atleast not yet.

Tttttt

• JFL
Reactions: Salience, 6’1cel, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7917
Why are you destroying your organs & health just to get what you could have gotten naturally?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, tyronelite, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
did it make change to your confidence?

Why are you destroying your organs & health just to get what you could have gotten naturally?
Simple, I WANT IT YESTERDAY
Being natty is cope anyways and test is 99.9% safe if you are careful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Take vitamin s

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Mr.cope and Deleted member 7753

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others

JFL 🤣😂🤣
Fuck you expect in 2 weeks? No muscle? HOW CAN YOU GAIN WEIGHT AND LOSE FAT AND NOT GAIN MUSCLE?!
SERIOUSLY LOW IQ also I am in the gym 1h 30min every day jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090 and Deleted member 7753
JFL 🤣😂🤣
Fuck you expect in 2 weeks? No muscle? HOW CAN YOU GAIN WEIGHT AND LOSE FAT AND NOT GAIN MUSCLE?!
SERIOUSLY LOW IQ also I am in the gym 1h 30min every day jfl

The vision that you need go surplus and then deficit is overrated. Can you grow muscle while being deficit or just even? Yes is the answer. Its just not optimum for development and you won't be left with healthy lean muscle.

The vision that you need go surplus and then deficit is overrated. Can you grow muscle while being deficit or just even? Yes is the answer. Its just not optimum for development and you won't be left with healthy lean muscle.
Who said anything about that?
I dont want to bulk, I eat recommended amount of calories (3600) and when I feel I ate too much I drop it by 500 or so the next day.

No testosterone for your lack of patience, discipline and exercise knowledge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salience, Kmscurry, Deleted member 10536 and 3 others
As I said before op, good luck and keep it up. But jfl, hopping on gear with that body is so irresponsible, wasteful and dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 8902
I genuinely hope you ascend OP, may your days be easier and your inceldom end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 10536
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and 6’1cel
actually a big difference mate, looking much leaner yet youre heavier (muscle gain fat loss)
your hips arent nearly as feminine as before
Personally wouldn't say he got any muscle yet, just doesn't look like a fertile flat girl anymore.

ignore the negative comments you legit look a lot better
"muh health" fuck health lmao, worry about this shit when you're 40 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8902
Personally wouldn't say he got any muscle yet, just doesn't look like a fertile flat girl anymore.
he def got muscle lol
how the fuck do think he put on 5kgs jfl
i bet he put on around 7kgs of muscle

he def got muscle lol
how the fuck do think he put on 5kgs jfl
i bet he put on around 7kgs of muscle
You can put up that much weight just by injecting and doing jack shit. It's water weight that he will lose just as quickly after he stops injecting. Water retention.
I'm not saying he hasn't made any muscle gains, just the way he looks as is. He's an epitome of dyel.

You can put up that much weight just by injecting and doing jack shit. It's water weight that he will lose just as quickly after he stops injecting. Water retention.
I'm not saying he hasn't made any muscle gains, just the way he looks as is. He's an epitome of dyel.
pretty sure 7kgs of muscle after 2 weeks of t is normal tho
especially considering how little muscle he has

pretty sure 7kgs of muscle after 2 weeks of t is normal tho
especially considering how little muscle he has
7kg of actual muscle in 2 weeks is pants on head retarded tbh.

97kg? How tall are you?

Yea some of the weight is water, jfl at people who think I,waste T and sit around all day tho

Yea some of the weight is water, jfl at people who think I,waste T and sit around all day tho
I'm not saying you're not lifting or w/e. Just making an observation from pictures. I better hope that you're lifting hard and ED. Because what you've got is not good for even being natty, let alone on gear. I know you said you do. Anyway.

I'm not saying you're not lifting or w/e. Just making an observation from pictures. I better hope that you're lifting hard and ED. Because what you've got is not good for even being natty, let alone on gear. I know you said you do. Anyway.
You are tripping hard "not even good for being natty" biggest low IQ comment I have seen yet, I dont know if you are just hardcore coping.

Try going to gym natty for 2 weeks natty I gurantee you wont gain much.

Most of people who dont go to thw gym think body like The Rock is natural and you can get zach effron Baywatch body if you go to the gym for 3-4 months.

Just JFL, gaining 5kg and losing BF% in 2 weeks is literaly impossible natural.

You are tripping hard "not even good for being natty" biggest low IQ comment I have seen yet, I dont know if you are just hardcore coping.

Try going to gym natty for 2 weeks natty I gurantee you wont gain much.

Most of people who dont go to thw gym think body like The Rock is natural and you can get zach effron Baywatch body if you go to the gym for 3-4 months.

Just JFL, gaining 5kg and losing BF% in 2 weeks is literaly impossible natural.
I'm saying that your body looks like derelict shit. And that you should have went to gym in the first place instead of mindlessly hopping on gear. 2 weeks is literally nothing natty or on gear. Which is a point I'm sort of trying to make. You should have spent at the very least half a year rotting in the gym before even thinking of gear. I really doubt you've gained shit yet, besides water, you were just way too weak.
Body

This is my body, which is imo absolutely nothing special. I haven't stepped into a gym for many many years now and I'm a weak shit, but still mog you to grave strength wise, if the lifts you posted before were real (girls have more strength tbh)
Don't take it personally. Just accept the facts and keep on improving.

I'm saying that your body looks like derelict shit. And that you should have went to gym in the first place instead of mindlessly hopping on gear. 2 weeks is literally nothing natty or on gear. Which is a point I'm sort of trying to make. You should have spent at the very least half a year rotting in the gym before even thinking of gear. I really doubt you've gained shit yet, besides water, you were just way too weak.
View attachment 793974
This is my body, which is imo absolutely nothing special. I haven't stepped into a gym for many many years now and I'm a weak shit, but still mog you to grave strength wise, if the lifts you posted before were real (girls have more strength tbh)
Don't take it personally. Just accept the facts and keep on improving.
Its easy when you are a midget and 4lbs of muscle looks good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 10536