~2 years gymceling

Racky

Racky

Diamond
Shirtless :

With a wife beater on :

With a tight t shirt :

With a normal t shirt :

lower body is too pathetic to even be worth posting.

i honestly have not seen any improvement for 0.5 years, so it would be no different than posting 1.5 years.
I kind of neglected biceps, upper chest and side/rear delts, will do more of that now to have a more complete physique.
At the same time I have to rehab both of my shoulders and address the weird feeling in my sternum before it worsens.
What else should I consider?
is that good progress for 2 years?
Are my insertions good?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 21166, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
nice humble brag hamza we know its you yahki 🤙😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 4 others
cant see shirtless pics

• +1
Reactions: Racky
You need to eat more brotha. You have to basically sacrifice 1 or 2year of bulking & >15% bf to make muscle :blackpill:
Its impossible to make muscle while staying lean:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Just eat & lift heavy ass shit then cut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hypergamy and Racky
you need skincolormax somehow idk.

• WTF
nice humble brag hamza we know its you yahki 🤙😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 JFL
He mogs me our bodies are nothing alike.
cant see shirtless pics
Can you now?
You need to eat more brotha. You have to basically sacrifice 1 or 2year of bulking & >15% bf to make muscle :blackpill:
Its impossible to make muscle while staying lean:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Just eat & lift heavy ass shit then cut
That's what I'm trying to do, I bulk a lot within my means man. Right now my bodyfat is around 16% I think. I told myself I will only attempt to cut after 3 years of gymceling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
That's what I'm trying to do, I bulk a lot within my means man. Right now my bodyfat is around 16% I think. I told myself I will only attempt to cut after 3 years of gymceling
Based, you're gonna make it. The patience will be rewarded.
Trust me, that dopamine rush when you start cutting ... lifefuel

• +1
never skipped arm day

• +1
notice how you been here 15 months and you only have 800 posts and you mog most of the forum

• Woah
Gay bear maxxed, just get shredded unless above 25

• +1
natty lifting is such a meme. the second you even put on a tank top you look like a normal guy, over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Racky
@fogdart

so its time to get on the juice. Run a few cycles and it's GG

• Hmm...
You need to work on your abs

• +1
natty lifting is such a meme. the second you even put on a tank top you look like a normal guy, over

If you have decent genetics for that you can look pretty good in a tank top or t-shirt. Some people will have to take steroids at least one cycle for a good level though.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Chadpreetmaybe
Shirtless :

With a wife beater on :

With a tight t shirt :

With a normal t shirt :

lower body is too pathetic to even be worth posting.

i honestly have not seen any improvement for 0.5 years, so it would be no different than posting 1.5 years.
I kind of neglected biceps, upper chest and side/rear delts, will do more of that now to have a more complete physique.
At the same time I have to rehab both of my shoulders and address the weird feeling in my sternum before it worsens.
What else should I consider?
is that good progress for 2 years?
Are my insertions good?

Yeah I’m quitting… Thanks for this (de)motivation!

• So Sad
Yeah I’m quitting… Thanks for this (de)motivation!
Don't quit man! You most likely should have better genetics than me. I’m not representative of the progress the average person would make. Look at others' threads for motivation and keep up.

Looks great if you're natty bro!

• +1
Don't quit man! You most likely should have better genetics than me. I’m not representative of the progress the average person would make. Look at others' threads for motivation and keep up.
Nah bro it’s all about face Fuk this shit - ima give up the bulk but I’ll still go 3 times a week or something

• So Sad