2 years is both a long and short time.

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
the end of 2020 feels very recent, i remember clearly, but its insane what you can do in that time, syrian psycho at the end of 2020 was ltn and now hes chadlite , and this miniscule compared to other peoples ascensions, peoppe cam become much stronger, unrecognisable ,and completely lose their old personality, change inside and out, i want to become a completely unrecognisable person from who i was before, like pasha antipov from dr zhivago , or olly wang from lookism ,its time for me to leave the mess of last year behind amd commit 100% to my goals no more excuses, ill get lean, looksmax,study hard, lift weights, and train martial arts everyday, get my oneitis and create my gang, thats the goal for 2023

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, aero22, 5.5psl and 4 others
looksmax,study hard, lift weights, and train martial arts everyday, get my oneitis
All of these are achievable in one day jfl

Idk what you mean by "create my gang" sounds cringe af

Get lean = looksmaxxing
Except for that one goal and the cringe "create my gang" one the rest are achievable in one day.

Learn to set more meaningful goals for 2023 king 🙌

im going to become a strong fighter, then use this to become a gang leader and moneymaxx

yeah bit staying consistant is the hard part ive already been in and out of the gym for a few years

Get lean = looksmaxxing
Except for that one goal and the cringe "create my gang" one the rest are achievable in one day.

Learn to set more meaningful goals for 2023 king 🙌
i changed so much i still want to do those things btw and much more but now i have things fight for. btw my gang would be a fascist one. i kinda dont wanna do it and go solo tho idk

i actually did axhieve this people couldnt recognize me and said ive changed

two years ago I was starting my program, didnt gymmax and was unaware incel(truest of cels). Two years later I have gf, live alone, am now gymmaxxing and cooking food instead of buying fast food. Two years ago I was watching hamza, now I'm watching rehab room, and two years from now I will be watching nothing about blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I'm 12 months in prison, 12 months of braces, can't surgerymaxx it's over... 12 months of doing nothing... I am 25 and it's long time for me sers, pls someone help

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and St.TikTokcel