20 days waterfast

shieldzz

shieldzz

Details about and during the fast:

- Will take electrolytes
-Will drink max 2 L of water a day
- Gym only on first day after that i wont have energy
- Gonna drink max 0.5 diet coke a day

I wont post a thread again everyday like before,gonna weight on Day 7th and will tell you the progress

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: siliconvalleycel, Constantin Denis, khvirgin and 2 others

- Will take electrolytes

I wont post a thread again everyday like before,gonna weight on Day 7th and will tell you the progress
Why? You're just gonna regain the weight afterwards, it's not sustainable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, j05, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Im sure i will gain 40000 calories again after my first meal

• +1
Reactions: nanefer

You'll lose the weight, barely eat any calories afterwards for 2 weeks before you inevitably rebound and regain it again, it happens every time you try to cheat discipline, you're not gonna be any different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and shieldzz
high IQ

low iq-celz tryna to "cheat" the body

juzt bulk, cut, bulk., cut like every mortal in existence

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nanefer, lightskinbengali and Sasuke177
You'll lose the weight, barely eat any calories afterwards for 2 weeks before you inevitably rebound and regain it again, it happens every time you try to cheat discipline, you're not gonna be any different.
you are a retard i have more discipline than everyone on this forum,ive done this TONES OF TIME, 9 days,7 days you fucker

• +1
mf can barely eat in a -300 deficit and talks with me about discipline

• +1
Just hop on DNP lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Carnivore
mf can barely eat in a -300 deficit and talks with me about discipline
you are a retard i have more discipline than everyone on this forum,ive done this TONES OF TIME, 9 days,7 days you fucker

I can guarantee you that you'll regret it. Maybe not now or a year from now, but 5-10 years later you'll regret not building sustainable eating habits. You'll be 30 years old and fat trying to kill yourself ever month because you haven't built the same routine that chad has that allows him to stay lean into his thirties (huge halo), and at that point it's too late for you to start.

I don't need discipline to diet anymore, I've created habits so that I stay at 61-63 kg (176cm) all year by just eating when I'm hungry.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 50491

- Will take electrolytes

dude you’re stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50491
its not sustainable you fucking retard LOL
you will end up gaining the weight back a few days after faggot
tbh wtf even is this, you're drinking water like a normal human wtf

There’s a reason people are advising you not to do this: they’ve done it themselves and naturally failed due to this method of fat loss being retarded. Build the necessary muscle mass and go on a 200 cal deficit, don’t use a method that’ll eat your muscle and fuck with your hormones.

i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains

only newfagg bluepilled retards registered within 1 month from tiktok coming to write shit to me , GO BACK TO TIKTOK GO BACK TO WHEELCHAIR and kill urself dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
There’s a reason people are advising you not to do this: they’ve done it themselves and naturally failed due to this method of fat loss being retarded. Build the necessary muscle mass and go on a 200 cal deficit, don’t use a method that’ll eat your muscle and fuck with your hormones.
Real men water fast till 10% bf
This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag

• +1
only newfagg bluepilled retards registered within 1 month from tiktok coming to write shit to me , GO BACK TO TIKTOK GO BACK TO WHEELCHAIR and kill urself dumb shit
Only copers think i come from tiktok
Sad
Also kys

Attachments

• IMG_4892.jpeg
    IMG_4892.jpeg
    657.1 KB · Views: 0
RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALERT

Are you doing it for health reasons? If so, good luck.

If you are doing it for fat loss, then it is counterproductive as you will end up losing more muscle than fat.

stop getting angry at the people on this thread giving legitimate advice, it doesn’t matter if you’ve done it before, you probably feel fine but you won’t feel or realise when your hormones are fucked up in your later years because you didn’t eat accordingly and to a nutritious diet, if you want to lose weight then go on a deficit

- Will take electrolytes

Which bf% are you at so far?