Vaulkar

Vaulkar

Iron
I have a decent collection of incel traits consisting of:
-recessed short chin
-weak (inexistent) jaw
-long midface
-long philtrum
-upper eyelid exposure in an eye (ptosis)
-asimetry (crossbite)
and shity haircut

Feel free to point out if I missed something

Ignore my face proportions in he mirror pic Im sure that fucking mirror disorts them.

How over is it PSL wise?Anything I could do to improve?

IMG 20180905 164352 837 IMG 4244 Thumbnail IMG 4208 2

4PSL. Wrap-around jaw implants but they cost a fuck ton.

Definitely not ugly. The thing that obviously needs work is your jaw. You need implants for sure. But your eye area isn't that bad either, the upper eyelid exposure is moderate which isn't a bad thing, but you do seem to have some sclera showing which kind of looks bad. For starters, jaw implants #1 priority. 5 psl imo.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and .👽.
Not too bad but eye area nose and use aren't optimal

A non-surgery looksmaxxed normie, so about a 5.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Slightly below average. 3.5 PSL. Wrap around jaw implants needed.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No way this guy is below average
His jaw is extremely narrow and his chin is recessed (as he says), also, a slightly recessed hairline with an average eye area at best. His height and clear skin prevent him from being truecel tier. Btw op, post a side profile. @Vaulkar

His jaw is extremely narrow and his chin is recessed (as he says), also, a slightly recessed hairline with an average eye area at best. His height and clear skin prevent him from being truecel tier. Btw op, post a side profile.

Still not below average

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
His jaw is extremely narrow and his chin is recessed (as he says), also, a slightly recessed hairline with an average eye area at best. His height and clear skin prevent him from being truecel tier. Btw op, post a side profile. @Vaulkar
He is just average, not below autistic incel cunt.

You talking bs about lookism users yet you don't know how to rate properly.

Really the worst PSL user I've ever seen.:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
Post a pic of what you would consider average.

Its really hard to define.

I previously said that this is the average face. But i really wouldn't say so after further consideration, flawless skin and no visible flaws. There are so many nuances to average, because its all dependant on what you value more in attractiveness, wether it be harmony, phenotype, bone structure, coloring. As a rule of thumb i'd say if you look at a face and dont think "thats an ugly face", its not below average. OP isn't ugly so he isn't below average.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 281
cheekbones seem decent but your jaw definitely needs work, I'd say 4-4.5, around average

Shit lower third tbh.

Seems my main issue is the jaw. What would my rating be If I got a jaw implant (asuming its not botched)? @StudyHacks @CupOfCoffee @Psychonaut @battlefieldincel @dotacel @HorseFace

Seems my main issue is the jaw. What would my rating be If I got a jaw implant (asuming its not botched)? @StudyHacks @CupOfCoffee @Psychonaut @battlefieldincel @dotacel @HorseFace
I'd say 5.5-6 PSL?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
3.5-4. Slitghly below statistically average or statistically average. Also add a bad eye color, and scleral show (which really ruins how your eye are looks).
You can definitely consider a 0.5 increase in PSL after a jaw implant, you have also chances for +1 psl. But it will be probably better if you have some realistic morphs prepared. So, 4.5-5 seems feasible but I am not sure about that on 100%.

Also I think you have good eyebrows. Also you have a bad nose tip.

Make a morph.

AirBrush 20181224114315

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
your face is certainly below average but your height+body brings you up to being average

What is this shit?!

He looks like deformed.:feelskek:
Lmao I suck at morphing faces. Didn't know how to change his lips tbh.

Young Dave Grohl/10

large.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vaulkar
404 lower third

Definitely not ugly. The thing that obviously needs work is your jaw. You need implants for sure. But your eye area isn't that bad either, the upper eyelid exposure is moderate which isn't a bad thing, but you do seem to have some sclera showing which kind of looks bad. For starters, jaw implants #1 priority. 5 psl imo.
You've been in here for 3 years?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
I have a decent collection of incel traits consisting of:
-recessed short chin
-weak (inexistent) jaw
-long midface
-long philtrum
-upper eyelid exposure in an eye (ptosis)
-asimetry (crossbite)
and shity haircut

Feel free to point out if I missed something

Ignore my face proportions in he mirror pic Im sure that fucking mirror disorts them.

How over is it PSL wise?Anything I could do to improve?

View attachment 8925View attachment 8926View attachment 8930
4.5psl face + the fact that your white + good height + if you are not socially inept n broke your smv is more like the equivalent of a 5 - 5.5psl, i know youre asking for only facial psl but that shit dont matter its just one ingredient to SMV which is the only thing that matters

4.5psl face + the fact that your white + good height + if you are not socially inept n broke your smv is more like the equivalent of a 5 - 5.5psl, i know youre asking for only facial psl but that shit dont matter its just one ingredient to SMV which is the only thing that matters
Wtf he's below avg facially imo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
first case of a buttnose if i ever seen one :lul:

he should get lower eyelid retraction and orbmaxx. learn harmony nerds

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
LMAO you have almost exact face structure as me before fillers.
Screenshot 20210831 004607

Lmao no he doesnt
he send me his face
dagi mogger with masculine nose, short forehead and perfect hairline
he didnt even do anything, just born like that
while you look like ugly britsh whores slayer
low class look bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
he send me his face
dagi mogger with masculine nose, short forehead and perfect hairline
he didnt even do anything, just born like that